LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Net/FutureAdPro..First to spot a real product wins a prize.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future Net/FutureAdPro..First to spot a real product wins a prize.....

Bigger pipes!!!!!!!!!!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao!.....

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can definitely see the effect of the Steinkiller brothers joining this Ponzi. They have managed to push the FururoCoin up to $5.5295 from $4.92 just 4 weeks ago. It is going to be interesting to see how long they can artificially keep the price up before reality sets in and it starts it downward slide again.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    It is going to be interesting to see how long they can artificially keep the price up before reality sets in and it starts it downward slide again.
    With their history, it will be up until they decide the "pump" has run its' course and it's time to "dump"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, in the land of the deluded ...

ryan fb 09012019.JPG

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryan is still holding out hope to be reinstated into what he called a Ponzi. He "loved the business model and the mission of FN."

Ryan_Conley.jpg

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Ryan is still holding out hope to be reinstated into what he called a Ponzi. He "loved the business model and the mission of FN."

Ryan_Conley.jpg
    He loves the business model? Yeh, right. Disgusting little man.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    He loves the business model? Yeh, right. Disgusting little man.
    it's true. he loves ponzis. his history says so.

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are loads of facebook comments today from irate Futurenet members. Here are just a few:

'Don't get anything from the site at all.. can't find the values anymore from the amounts for which you bought the packs.. would just want to sell everything and my money back but that apparently doesn't go either.'

'I have 9 Packs. And I don't know how to post an ad, but apparently you have to do it quickly or you'll get disbarred. Didn't like the tone at the webinar and the further he came in his sermon how disliked it became.. at least that's how it came to me'

'here's a question for you that wasn't answered.I know someone who had 1026 packs when they went off line for the upgrade to 2.0. Now that they are back online, this person has 348 packs. Tell me where are the missing 678 packs?'

'Goodbye FN. Since we need an acct with Coindeal to buy or withdraw and you live in the US....you cant do anything with it.'

'my 100 has gone, they have taken most everyone's packs away'

20. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But, but, but this can't be true. FutureNet just opened their crypto currency restaurants In Poland. With this news, I am sure the cut from 1000 to 400 AdPacks is just a temporary situation (cough, cough). But this is not a Ponzi because the President, management team and all the major pimps of this said so.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I regret to say that I've been forced to launch my own legal action against Futurenet.

Futurenet have committed a crime against fashion and have the cheek to charge $74.00 for it.
    They have used sexist and derogatory comments about men with certain facial features and have offended me with the use of the word 'hairiness' to describe a shirt. Being incredibly hairy myself, I find this particularly offensive and will leave no shirt unturned to make Futurenet accountable.
    #proudhairywoman

fn shirt.JPG

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So what does everybody think about the new AdPro2 that the affiliates spent months testing and then took a whole WEEK to install?

'Just watching ads alone no longer qualifies you to receive revenue. It is now also compulsory to create and run your own ads as well.'

'Chaotic, unorganised. Not impressed at all.'

'Not the best, I can see my packs but all my FND is not showing. Reminds me a bit of USI-tech. Get your money and run...'

'maybe hard now to withdraw. payout will be paused 2 more weeks'

'after loading for 30 min I finally get a FND over 600FND are gone and I am missing 20 plus (50FND) Packs'

'Not good. Because my FND became 10 from 250'

'This is just a mess,I cant believe Futurenet can do this. People will not join us with this kind of a situation.'

'Not good... Complicated... Ugly'

'It is a disaster not working and very slow'

'I don’t like when companies force partners to use their own coin. In the past at other companies that was a sign of nearing end but let’s hope the best.'

'I’ve lost my money to all of it. So I THINK �� NO'

'I am very angry now .. **** Futurenet I have invested over 6000 US dollars and it does not work .. Only problems over the last 4 months'

'I have lost my commissions. How come & how will I get my money back'

'So they took 1 week off to upgrade FAP 2. They stole our advertising account balance. And giving 0.32% daily ads commission. Plus limiting payments to Coindeal only. Honestly this looks like a downgrade to me.'

'and a partner of mine had 500 FND on the upgrade balance for membership level on FN. Also gone.
    Yes I had 38 ad packs
    Now I have 28 ad packs.
    But even more important even after I surf 10 ads daily.
    And I verified my account with Coindeal.
    And I advertise just as they instruct.
    My earnings are still 0$ !'

'Do not forget the 10% rip off at payout. Of course, we know the well-known mantra "Don't worry, it will go to your other account!" that they keep repeating like someone who swallowed a tape recorder. But only a minor percentage of members do sg at all with that account. The majority lose an extra 5% of their earned money. Not to mention the expensive Coindeal exchange and transfer rates.'

26. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

are you talking about banner broker?
    I was beginning to think you may have posted this in the wrong thread.

28. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    are you talking about banner broker?
    I was beginning to think you may have posted this in the wrong thread.
    lol...wash, rinse and repeat. They can't even be bothered to find a different name for it.
    Deja vue everyday in scambusting land

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any guesses as to how long it will be before Red Bull wakes up to what their name is being associated with ???

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As hard as it is to understand the rationale behind it, news of the FutureNet / Red Bull association is spreading.

You can read the original article here on BEHINDMLM.com
    Last edited by littleroundman; 02-05-2019 at 11:18 AM.

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is good news. Futurenet are in deep trouble. So many people are complaining that FN have stolen their money that anything that raises the FN profile has to be a good thing and can only hasten there downfall. I think they've seriously messed up this time.

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    This is good news. Futurenet are in deep trouble. So many people are complaining that FN have stolen their money that anything that raises the FN profile has to be a good thing and can only hasten there downfall. I think they've seriously messed up this time.
    I couldn't agree more. That was the first thing I thought when I saw this announcement. All it is going to take is for the authorities to contact the team, and watch how fast they get dumped as a sponsor; plus the team will be cooperating with the investigators by providing them a lot of information they would have had to subpoena to get, and now they won't. Speeds up the entire process.
    EagleOne

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just think, as an added bonus, Red Bull Racing gets Foolish Frank Calabro as a brand ambassador

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Red Bull Gives You SCAMS!

red bull scam.JPG

42. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So basically Red Bull are getting money from whichever Ponzi scam offers them money:
    red bull my world.JPG

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Me thinks the Jr League of Red Bull Racing might be re-thinking their sponsorship with FutureNet with the latest coin price: $ 3.2047355 -6.04 % Real smart move Red Bull Jr. League Racing, real smart move. At least the check cleared.

And just think this coin drop in price happened after all the "exciting, wonderful, great, awesome, incredible, fantastic news. I hate to think what the coin price would have been if they hadn't announced all this news.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Futurenet will now only let you withdraw funds on THREE allocated days per month and then you have to wait TEN days for approval:

'To withdraw your funds now you MUST be registered, verified and paired with either CoinDeal or DarbFinance.
    Once the above is done you can then only withdraw a maximum of $1,000 on three days only each month. 7th, 17th and 27th dates in each month. Once you submit a withdrawal request you cannot submit your next one until the previous one has been approved. Admin approval takes usually about 10-days.
    To qualify to earn revenue now you need to create and run your own advertisement. Your ad also needs admin approval. We waited 3-weeks for this approval. Be careful here.... If you do not advertise for 7 straight days they can close down your account, but so far I've not heard of that actually happening.
    Under V2.0 the maximum AdPacks is now limited to 400 where it used to be 1,000.
    Also daily revenue is now down to around 31.5 cents per day per pack. This equates to about 0.625% per day. When AdPro first started it was 50-cents and 1.0%, so lots less income these days'.

And you have to jump through hoops to be 'paired' with either Coindeal (that's banned in the USA) or a company called 'DARB FINANCE' who describe themselves as :

'DARB Finance is a global, multilingual platform that combines the goodness of blockchain technology while retaining the simplicity of conventional trading and financial platforms. Acting as a bridge between technologies of two different eras, the platform is designed for speed, security, and scalability, capable of handling millions of transactions per second. Built on multi-cluster system architecture, DARB Finance sports a state-of-the-art matching engine that can handle as many as 3.7 million orders per second. It can handle a range of cryptocurrencies, handle fiat payment systems and also host ICOs for innovative, upcoming blockchain projects.

Users on DARB Finance can execute Fiat-Crypto, Spot and Margin Trades over an intuitive interface that can be customized to suit the users’ needs. DARB Finance is further supported by its entire ecosystem including wallets, educational and training material, market information, technical analysis tools and more.

'The implementation of Proof of Trade allows DARB Finance to incentivize its users. Becoming part of the platform won’t take more than 30 seconds, all the users have to do is sign up using their social account (Facebook or Google). Once set up, they can start trading. Each trade executed on the platform will generate DARB tokens which will be distributed between the parties involved in the trade, with a ratio of 65% towards MAKERs and 35% for TAKERs.

The platform calculates the revenue share by the end of each day’s trading based on daily exchange volume, to be distributed in the form of freshly mined DARB coins on the next day. It shares anywhere between 35% to 50% revenue to DARB holders, in ETH. In the coming days, the company will be introducing DARB-ETH trading pairs along with additional features to make the whole Proof of Trading system much better and sustainable for the entire community.'

Sounds like a recipe to make withdrawals take as long as possible to me - which is proving correct judging by the numerous Facebook comments surfacing.

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hands up anyone who is even the slightest bit surprised a ponzi / pyramid scheme has to make excuses to cover the fact it can't make payments.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 02-23-2019 at 02:02 AM.

50. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post