Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer

He is now skateboarding in Seattle trying to get referrals. I guess Facebook aint so lucky for him. Maybe he better try FN or Alternet.

Hey Ryan : Just by putting some stupid T-Shirt and skateboarding around, no body gives a Fuc... Seattle is full of Amazonians who go through a 5 hour interview process and your bull **** aint gonna fool them.

Capture.jpg

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Bitcoin View Post

And YES : I have heard abt the Tax evasion story but did not want to write about it since I did not have definite proof and it was told to me by one of his former business associates. Only Time will tell if its true.
    That along with the money laundering. He’s delusional enough to think he’s the only person who doesn’t need to pay taxes and won’t get caught.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anddddd another year alone where Ryan tries pimping himself out and harassing people on Christmas. How pathetic.

He has to go scam some more people to try and afford his $18M home in Malibu 😂😂😂

Yet, you can’t even afford a house in your own town. I would love to see him get approved for a loan that big with no proof of income and on the radar with the US Dept of Treasury

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Ryan has been writing his autobiography with his 'publicist'.
    I could have saved him some money and wrote it myself:

Liar. Conman. Scumbag. Uses his children shamelessly to promote himself and his latest ponzi.
    Pretends to be dying with Alzheimers and Dementia.
    Is being investigated by the US government for (presumably) tax evasion and promoting illegal ponzi scams.
    .[/I][/SIZE][/I]
    By “publicist” he means virtual assistant. Hence the typos and grammatical errors.

8. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if his "publicist" is named Siri or Google Home Assist
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All this Ponzi Pimps and Pimpettes are living referral by referral. They cant do a honest 9-5 jobs.

CLOWN-Ley talks about Companies giving back to the people. U work for one of the IT Giants in Seattle, U will be given enough stock to settle U for life. Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley, thats MONEY back to the people. Not pimping referral by referral.

The problem with U is you dont value Education and a hard day's work. U think by wearing some silly T-Shirt, standing in some body else's fancy house, eating in a fancy place - UR Life is made. I am sorry but it is not. People who work thier 9-5 jobs are enjoying thier Christmas Break, where as You have to roam around the streets of Seattle asking for referrals. WHAT A LOOSER.

I know one of Ryan's Pimpettes selling some crap like CBD, using her own Son as a marketing tool. Just like CLOWN-Ley uses his former Wife and Kids

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Ryan is spending his Christmas getting a Nasgo tattoo. His fingers are now a compilation of all of his failed MLM’s. How tacky.

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And thats his Life, a Looser trying to make hard working people who do a HONEST 9-5 job look BAD.

Well at least he has stopped the drama of saying he is leaving Facebook. Now he has NO FN to post, he better tuck his tail between his balls and post quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by RealAnon View Post
    Looks like Ryan is spending his Christmas getting a Nasgo tattoo. His fingers are now a compilation of all of his failed MLM’s. How tacky.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As usual he makes predictions like he did FN will beat Facebook, Presearch will beat Google.

You know what all happened. More of his Bull **** predictions. He talks abt feeding the world. Yeah Yeah show me a Business Plan how you plan to do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C6k...d9W1Pclww27AoM

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He is now skateboarding in Seattle trying to get referrals. I guess Facebook aint so lucky for him. Maybe he better try FN or Alternet.

Hey Ryan : Just by putting some stupid T-Shirt and skateboarding around, no body gives a Fuc... Seattle is full of Amazonians who go through a 5 hour interview process and your bull **** aint gonna fool them.

Capture.jpg
    lmao! what an ass. If I was there, I'd throw a stick in front of his skateboard.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

damn that's funny. "fists of failure!"

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As usual he makes predictions like he did FN will beat Facebook, Presearch will beat Google.

You know what all happened. More of his Bull **** predictions. He talks abt feeding the world. Yeah Yeah show me a Business Plan how you plan to do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C6k...d9W1Pclww27AoM

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Geebus......

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

it's hilarious he doesn't realize how ridiculous his sales pitch sounds. he has absolutely no idea what a blockchain even is.

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    it's hilarious he doesn't realize how ridiculous his sales pitch sounds. he has absolutely no idea what a blockchain even is.
    But, but, but Conley says "blockchain" is so powerful it is going to replace all this:

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well since he got booted from FN he’s counting on the $1M he put into Nasgo to get his mansions

Maybe you should wait until you make money before tattooing it on your finger. By the end of 2019 I’m sure both fists will be filled with failures. 🤣

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Speaking of J Ryan Conley, his constantly changing partners and the ponzis he pimps

Today we bring you a special two for one offer.

A new partner AND a new way to lose your money by following Conley into his next failure - EXPAssett

Meet the lovely Alicia.

And the owner of the next failed J Ryan Conley recommendation - Patryk Krupinski and his EXPAssett

With FutureNet on it's way out, it seems some of its' leaders can't wait to follow J Ryan into his next failure:

He runs through girls because they eventually all get sick of him forcing them into these companies that fail, or he gets kicked out of.

The same reason his marriage ended. Anyone with half a brain won’t put up with the BS once they see through the lies and manipulation.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone with half a brain won’t put up with the BS once they see through the lies and manipulation.
    The same thing applies to his "downline" "email list" "supporters" "followers"

They believe his lies once or three times, after which, even the most ardent "true believer" catches on.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The same thing applies to his "downline" "email list" "supporters" "followers"

They believe his lies once or three times, after which, even the most ardent "true believer" catches on.
    The narcissism is REAL.

He lies and cheats the closest people in his life and has no remorse. He’s cheated on every woman he’s been with, the same way he does everyone in his life. Any man that can admit to cheating on their pregnant ex wife and not feel guilty is a POS
    Last edited by RealAnon; 12-25-2018 at 02:27 AM.

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remind you of anyone we know ???

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hit the nail on the head!

“Fixated on fantasies of power and success...”

No wonder he runs through a different circle of friends/business partners every few months. Then just drops them once he gets what he wants.

What a sad and lonely fantasy life he lives. He has no true friends, no family—other than his kids he exploits and sees once a week because he picks work and travel over them

He needs to pull his head out of his ass. No amount of fancy gadgets are going to help at this point.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

what is with his Alzheimer claims or than being a lowlife scumbag trying to rip off unfortunate people?

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remind you of anyone we know ???

Only every Ponzi Pimp and Pimpette, Ponzi Admins and Moderators. Too many to name.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow I did not know he cheated on his Ex-Pregnant Wife. Yeah I agree, he changes Partners every 2/3 months and has no true friends. People who were with him 6 months back are no longer with him. He thinks by dropping Big Big Names and by buying 1 Gucci Bag / LV Scarf - his life is made.

The narcissism is REAL.

He lies and cheats the closest people in his life and has no remorse. He’s cheated on every woman he’s been with, the same way he does everyone in his life. Any man that can admit to cheating on their pregnant ex wife and not feel guilty is a POS

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha Ha Ha - what a truth. When everyone is spending Christmas with thier Families, Mr CLOWN-Ley who HAS NO FAMILY / FRIENDS, is busy pushing Nasgo.

What a FREAKIN LOOSER. Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley : U should be with your Family on Christmas. Oh !!! WHERE ARE THEY !!! NO WHERE HA HA HA

I guess there must be no Takers for Nasgo as they dropped the joining fee from 1000$ to 250$.

Capture.jpg

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post