LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Net/FutureAdPro..First to spot a real product wins a prize.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future Net/FutureAdPro..First to spot a real product wins a prize.....

NO CROSS RECRUITING PEOPLE!
    And don't even think about joining another sponsor or you'll get 'multiple months of termination'!
    So I guess that means that the brothers will tell all of the Futurenet members that they poached to just toodle on back to their original sponsor.

fn letter.JPG

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's all kicking off at Futurenet!
    Long story short:
    Ryan is accused of poaching team members from SA.
    Cross recruiting for Alternet.
    And Ryan has picked a fight with CEO Giles
    Bite the hand that feeds you Ryan why don't you

ryan sa.JPG
    ryan sa 1.JPG
    ryan sa 2.JPG
    ryan sa 3.JPG
    ryan sa 4.JPG
    ryan sa 5.JPG

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

it's over and they need an out.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We know Ryan's a lying, conniving, thieving scumbag. But he knows when a ponzi is about to crash.
    Queue exit strategy...

ryan jumpng ship.JPG

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"I have lead the charge for our 4.8m users to have freedom at FN"

while still posting about it on facebook.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryans Futurenet account has been suspended.
    He doesn't say why, but it DEFINITELY isn't because he's been poaching members from SA or is cross recruiting for Alternet...No Siree.
    But if he doesn't get his account back by 8 am tomorrow morning he's going to RELEASE THE PRIVATE VIDEOS that he secretly taped when he was meeting with Roman and Stephan.
    Now what kind of lowlife sleezeball records private conversations for the sole purpose of blackmail at a future date?

'The videos they don’t want you to see that are about to go from private to public if my account is not fixed ASAP....'

ryan video thumbnail.JPG

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

especially about a 'legit' company

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scammers bribing their scam masters is guaranteed entertainment. Must top up on the popcorn..

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some astonishing claims from Ryan about Futurenet! He openly admits that Futurenet has stolen millions of dollars from affiliates!
    The video he released onto his page was only up for a couple of hours and has since been deleted...lucky I was up then! Saved it!!
    The revelations include:

'Futurenet has been stealing millions of dollars from affiliates...

The FuturoCoin is crashing because Roman and Stephan haven't paid its creator Denis O'Neil for the work he did.

That 5000 people who brought mining contracts from Futurenet were 'suckered'!

Ryan also claims that he personally recruited the whole Chinese team and it's leaders have also had their accounts suspended for cross recruiting.

The full video and transcripts are on here:

https://taratalkstoday.blogspot.com/...ckmailing.html
    Last edited by shipdit; 12-17-2018 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Fix broken hyperlink

20. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

J. Cryan CLOWN-ley.

Crying for his ponzi $.
    What a nickel & dime con artist.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FuturoCoin is now trading at $4.92, down 0.63% from previous day trading. On December 4, it was trading at $5.99. Dropped over a $1 in 12 days. Any bets on the price on 12/31?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting isn't it that none of the major pimps of this Ponzi talk about the price of FuturoCoin. You know the coin that is going to take over the crypto-currency world and be the gold standard of crypto-currencies.

Now you don't suppose the continued fall of its price has had anything to do with that do you? It's rhetorical folks.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remind me: what was the predicted date FutureNet would become bigger than Facebook. Seems to have slipped my mind.

28. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryan has been issued with a Cease and Desist Notice from Futurenet!

CEASE AND DESIST
    Re: Futurenet CEO Mr. Richard Giles Whiting
    Harassment, Wiretapping, Extortion
    Dear Mr. Conley,
    I represent Futurenet and the CEO Mr. Richard Giles Whiting. If you are represented by Counsel, please deliver this letter to them and instruct them to contact me immediately.
    In the last few days/hours you have threatened our client via Whatsapp and even publicly via Facebook with violence.
    In addition, you threatened to publish certain audio and video recordings of him that you unlawfully made of him, if his Futurenet accounts were not re-activated and, if he failed to apoligize to you.
    My clients have secured all necessary evidence to secure claims, both civil and criminal, against you based on the following:
    1. Harassment: Your conduct clearly constitutes harassment...you must stop harrassing my clients immediately.
    2 Wiretapping in Washington:
    Your conduct violates Washingtons wiretapping law. It is a crime to intercept or record or divulge a private telephone call.
    3.Wiretapping in California...ditto.
    4.Wiretapping in Europe...ditto.
    5. Extortion. You are extorting my clients. Extortion is a serious crime in all juristictions. Your harrassment and your threats against my clients give rise to further criminal and civil action we are prepared to commence against you.
    My clients demand that you immediately
    CEASE AND DESIST...
    please confirm that you will abide by my clients demands no later than December 21st, 2018.
    My clients are prepared to initiate a law suit against you...and will spare no expense to retain recourse against you. '

ryan cease and desist.jpg

ryan cease and desist 1.jpg

ryan attorneys.JPG

ryan stolen ad packs.JPG

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When two snakes are fighting in a pit of vipers, a wise person will stay right away and not take sides, much less bet on the outcome

32. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Even by J Cryan Clownley standards....this is a hurricane worth of hot air.
    Hilarious when a clown gets clowned.

J CRYAN CLOWNEY.jpg

Also:
    Good luck w the RICO claim of a non US company in Dubai......
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    When two snakes are fighting in a pit of vipers, a wise person will stay right away and not take sides, much less bet on the outcome
    the only winner here is us! lol

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this is a riot. Please, please, please FutureNet file a criminal complaint and a civil lawsuit against Ryan, and Ryan please, please, please file a civil lawsuit and criminal complaint against FutureNet.

Talk about getting FutureNet shut down immediately by the authorities and Ryan being charged by the authorities both of them filing their lawsuits and criminal complaints would make it happen. The last place either of these two blowhards want to be is in a courtroom explaining the business model. This is all talk and it is going to be interesting to see which one caves first to avoid going to court. Having said this, Ryan is dumb enough to think that FutureNet is real and would file a criminal complaint against them. Best thing that could ever happen to get them shut down and Ryan charged.

FutureNet is trying to intimidate him into complying with the Cease and Desist demand, and praying it works. In this case I am rooting for Ryan to file his criminal complaint against FutureNet.

EagleOne

38. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know if Giles Whiting has been involved in any other 'businesses' that anybody knows of?
    Thanks.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryan released this You Tube video 'exposing' Giles.
    But go to 10:19...he lets slip a VERY interesting piece of information!
    'I'm in the middle of a lawsuit right now with the United States government over here regarding Futurenet, and I've still stood up for them...'

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Does anybody know if Giles Whiting has been involved in any other 'businesses' that anybody knows of?
    Thanks.
    Good question and it seems no-one knows where he came from. I kept waiting for him to answer Ryan's question of how many MLM companies he had been a part of and he kept ducking the answer, which to me means he hasn't been in any, or they were all scams and he didn't want people knowing he was involved in them.

One thing is for sure, Giles has to be shaking in his boots when he learned of the US Authorities investigating FutureNet. That's the last thing they want happening.

A cursory search found nothing on him, but will do a more in-depth one later tonight or tomorrow hopefully. Have some personal things to take care of before I can do the search.
    EagleOne

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve Lawson has to be getting nervous about losing his only income...

Steve_Lawson_001.jpg
    Steve_Lawson_002.jpg
    Steve_Lawson_003.png

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Ryan released this You Tube video 'exposing' Giles.
    But go to 10:19...he lets slip a VERY interesting piece of information!
    'I'm in the middle of a lawsuit right now with the United States government over here regarding Futurenet, and I've still stood up for them...'

That’s what happens when you haven’t paid taxes in over 5 years. Between tax evasion and money laundering it’s only a matter of time before you get caught.

48. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On the 15th January, Futurenet is CLOSING for 7 days to install some new software.
    How the hell are they installing it? By needle and thread?

ALREADY IN JANUARY 2019 IN FUTURENET! ️
    1. BANNERSAPP on the iPhone!
    Good news for users of the #BannersApp application - in January 2019 (or the latest in February), the application is also planned for IOS systems (i.e. for users of #iPhone devices)
    ... recently Rafał Szymański (one of the directors of #FutureNet and the owner of Easy Visual) announced that soon a new version of BannersApp will appear in general (for Android systems) - so the beginning of the year will also be interesting for people who also see unlimited potential in this solution ...
    ----------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------
    2. FUTUREADPRO 2.0 on January 22, 2019!
    FAP will be turned off from January 15 to 22.
    New AdPro = brake release and no withdrawal limit!
    The current FutureAdPro platform will be shut down on January 15, 2019, and the new one will be launched on January 22, 2019!
    The new platform will be faster than the current one, with new features ...
    It's worth remembering these dates, so that in January you will not again do unthinking scenes on the Internet, that the company seems to have "disappeared", etc ...!
    -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
    3. You work in ALTERNET or ADBLAST - BAN in FutureNet! Picking up people from other MLMs to FN is also forbidden.
    4. Announced Application for a phone to trade FTO and other crypto and a crypto learning tool.
    January 2019 is also an interesting month for traders, because #FutureNet also starts with an application directed to these people (both to those who already trade cryptocurrencies on stock exchanges, as well as to those who want to deal with this topic, but do not know how do it ...)
    -------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
    5. Changes in FutureNet Marketing Plan - No more matrix 3x10 and matrix with 10x10!
    10X10 MATRIXS, probably will mean that each partner will receive 7 new items in the first line in their matrixes which should increase our earning capacity at least 2 and 1/3 times ... of course for builders!
    6. The design of new matrices combined with the protection of rainforests! (next week will be the last webinar this year)
    -------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
    7. Mediapoints - work is underway on expanding the mediapoints functionality. MediaPoints = discounts on goods and services at FN partners.
    #MediaPoints are points that we receive at FutureNet as part of the purchase of product packages (referred to by some matrices) ... and these points we can later pay for various products / services in FutureNet (eg for advertising on the FutureNet social platform, partially covering the amount of the order in the FutureNet store, they pay, for example, for the "FutureCloud" service, etc.), but that's not all, because the company is working so that we can also pay with these points "outside" ...
    ... and for example, soon we will be able to cover part of the value of the order in the large shop www.meble .pl and later, you can also pay in this store cryptocurrency belonging to FutureNet - i.e. #FuturoCoin
    ------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------
    8. Snoop Dogg, Ronaldinho, dj Khaled, K2rhythm, Angelina Jolie promote FN? ... they will record a song (new clients) WOW!
    9. 9. Another issue for January 2019 in #FutureNet:
    The company will then present a new, fifth source of income that will appear in FutureNet. For now, the topic is "shrouded in mystery" when it comes to its details - we only know that there will be a new product, a new marketing plan with a large profit potential.
    ... and the details will be presented in January, also the new year promises to be very interesting (a lot of new solutions)!
    Travels, BTC, BMW, Lamborgini for the best where the company pays for everything
    ------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------
    10. Also in January 2019 the application will start together with tools for sponsoring new people to FutureNet - it is not about "soulless" recruitment in order to get a commission, only to help people who are sponsored ...
    The application is to contain elements of education, how to proceed correctly ... and tools for effective sponsorship.
    Education = Duplicate = Success of the company and our team!
    11. In January 2019 the #FutureNet company starts with the educational system in the matter #MLM, #Kryptowalut ... (because the phone is tools for work and earning as the CEO said times have changed!)
    You will be able to learn, for example, the basics related to MLM and a modern style of operation in this business model, etc.
    In 2019, the company focuses largely on educating its users on topics that are strongly related to FutureNet ...
    ---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

50. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post