Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So glad you caught that! I dropped in and made a comment. Who wouldn't want to read this again?
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I can understand why Grégoire de Rothschild is more than a little bit p***** off.

It must be hard operating as an international con man when a quick Google of your name produces this result:

and the #1 search result takes you to this article:

While coming in at #3 is this very thread
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

5. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hilarious the bogus 'press release' follows the news article that exposes it. kinda sad our hard work isn't first though.

7. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From Chucky / Berdah / fake de Rothschild we get this:
    Charles Gregoire de Rothschild

23 hrs · Edited ·

Former employee of: SOROS Funds, BARCLAYS Capital, Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria (BBVA), Fund of Funds, OpHEDGE Investments...
    https://www.gofundme.com/ng8ejz9w

Click here to read about me by Ricardo Grados
    I, Ricardo A. Grados was born in in Lima where I grew up until I was 20 years old. In 2001 I emigrated to the united States and commence my studies. I graduated with a major in Finance at the Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut. After…
    gofundme.com
    Grados is his flunky from Lima, Peru who has been viciously attacking folks blogging about his friend Chuck. This lunatic wants 2.3 million in donations to run for the VP and congress in Peru. The insanity of these clowns knows no bounds!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Two of a kind
    For your information, we're two of a kind
    Two of a kind
    It's my observation, we're two of a kind

Just like peas in a pod
    And birds of a feather
    Alone or together, you'll find
    That we are two of a kind

Franklin Mining Grados press release

Franklin Mining de Rothschild press release

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I took the liberty of e-mailing the nice folks at Franklin Mining. Good catch LRM!

Love some Bunny! I do!

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone mentioned Boris Matsokhin? Any info on him? Weird fellow. Always had on roller blades, even in the office.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Scammer boy, Aaron Joab Berdah (Charles Gregoire de Rothschild in his delusions) just can't crawl under his rock and throw in the towel. His attorney, Lawrence Klepetko, in Florida has now sent me a quite hilarious Cease and Desist:

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Fraud Cease Desisit Lawrence Klepetko.pdf

Greggy is so delusional that he thinks his victim in his latest losing legal adventure ran off with 170 million. He is still insisting he is a member of the famous banking family though he admitted once under oath that he wasn't and has faced numerous suits where the Plaintiffs suing him have provided documentation to show he changed his name in NY in 1991 and 1998.

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post66154

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post16232

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post65639

Has Klepetko called Greggy's girlfriend Pam Anderson and gotten her take on all this??? How many more hilarious C & D's are the fake's lawyers going to send out? LOL!!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

so he's libeling someone else without any substantiating documentation to try and say this site is libeling a 'Mr Rothchild' and not the fraud Aaron Berdah?

and what are the alleged libelous statements? can't these lawyers do anything right?

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    so he's libeling someone else without any substantiating documentation to try and say this site is libeling a 'Mr Rothchild' and not the fraud Aaron Berdah?

and what are the alleged libelous statements? can't these lawyers do anything right?
    Crackpot lawyer can pony up any false statements of fact or simply piss off!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Scammer boy, Aaron Joab Berdah (Charles Gregoire de Rothschild in his delusions) just can't crawl under his rock and throw in the towel. His attorney, Lawrence Klepetko, in Florida has now sent me a quite hilarious Cease and Desist:

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Fraud Cease Desisit Lawrence Klepetko.pdf

Perhaps Mr Klepetko would prefer to skip the threatening letters phase and skip straight to the bit where he and Aaron Joab Berdah aka Charles Gregoire de Rothschild explain in front of a court how Burdah / de Rothschild has been defamed and how his activities are completely above board.

I'm sure we could organize sufficient media coverage to ensure de Rothshild / Burdahs' good name is preserved and his fine work recognized.

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Perhaps Mr Klepetko would prefer to skip the threatening letters phase and skip straight to the bit where he and Aaron Joab Berdah aka Charles Gregoire de Rothschild explain in front of a court how Burdah / de Rothschild has been defamed and how his activities are completely above board.

I'm sure we could organize sufficient media coverage to ensure de Rothshild / Burdahs' good name is preserved and his fine work recognized.
    LOL! If you google Lawrence Klepetko, there are several interesting cases involving him, including defending his brother in a tax dispute and himself in a condo use lawsuit.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Attachment 3619

I have read hilarious depositions from numerous scammers. Those from Jack Weinzierl and Tim Darnell being the most lie-filled, delusional rants imaginable, but the diatribe from Charles Gregoire de Rothschild takes the cake. It would take hours and hours to wade through and some tall boots and massive shovels. So, in the interest of time I will give you the best of de Rothschild from the Memorandum in Support of Summary Judgment.

Clown boy, otherwise known as Aaron Joab Berdah, claims he has slept with Pamela Anderson. From there it gets even more fantastical. He claims the Rothschilds financed Napolean's enemies and caused the Holocaust. Though he threatened me with the Romanian mafia, he himself has been protecting a client from the Russian mafia. This stuff is comedic gold. Enjoy the read!
    I phoned Mr. Klepetko. Sadly, we have another victim of de Rothchild's lies. I of course graciously offered to remove any false statements of fact as I always do. Maybe, someone here could look as well and try to find something.

As to that comedic gold:

Love some Bunny! I do!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More gold:

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild is nothing but an extremely disturbed con artist and complete fraud.

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you "indirectly" sleep with someone? That's not one of those "a little bit pregnant" things is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I'm not well versed in the world of espionage. WTF is a "triple" spy?

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wonder if Chucky-Greggy even knows??? LOL!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 09-27-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Sorry, I'm not well versed in the world of espionage. WTF is a "triple" spy?
    The Last Days of FOXHOUND

Which was still more coherent than the subject of this thread has shown himself to be.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Blockchain Fund of Funds

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild is entering the cryptocurrency market.

$500 Mill Crypto Fund of Funds.

Funds will be placed with the top fund managers in the world.

Some of the top funds in the portfolio have returns exceeding 1,000% over the past 12 months.

More ways to lose money to the fake!

Love some Bunny! I do!

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Frederick Lembeck, Author & Journalist

55 Bethune Street, #826H
    New York, NY 10014 USA
    (212) 255-7871

Bio
    Born, NYC

Ohio State, BA in English

Reporter, The Observer, Oakland, NJ

Resident Artist, Westbeth Artists Community, Manhattan
    (
    www.westbeth.org; see also the guerrilla site at www.westbetharts.com)

Freelance writer, Manhattan

Member, Overseas Press Club of America

Author, BEAT THE HOUSE

Reporter, The Westbeth News

Frederick Lembeck, the man on the left in the photo, should be focusing his reporting talents on the FAKE de Rothschild, Charles Gregoire de Rothschild in the photo with him in his own NY. Now, that would make a juicy book that would surely sell better than his lousy gambling tips. LOL!!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Google Legal Reference:
    [2-124800002265] Euro DP Notice Web Form Submission: Charles de Rothschild
    The Google Team - REQUEST TO REMOVE.

Below confirmation of the Google legal teams receipt of our request to remove the negative unfair postings.
    On Jul 12, 2018, at 2:56 AM, removals@google.com wrote:

Hi,Thanks for reaching out to us.

We have received your legal request. Your message is in our queue, and we'll process your request as quickly as our workload permits. We may reach out to you for further information if needed for us to understand and handle your request.
    Regards,

The Google Team:

Responses from Google Legal confirmation messages. 

When replying to this message, please do not change the subject line. Doing so may prevent us from receiving your message, and will cause you to receive a "bounced" auto-response. If you receive that "bounce" response, please resend your message by replying to this original email without changing the subject line. If you still receive an auto-response, submit a new request through our forms athttp://support.google.com/legal.

Some scammers never give up!

Love some Bunny! I do!

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chair | Bosco Information Tech
    Dr. Ancho T. BADEV, I am honored to be nominated as a representative of Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Groupe for Bulgaria, including but not limited to, for the division of FINTECH, BLOCKCHAIN, ICO, CRYPTO CURRENCIES.
    I hold degrees Chemical Technology & Engineering, University Bulgaria, Post Doctorate System Engineering, Mendeleev Chemical Technology Institute, Moscow.
    Was deeply involved in Strategic energy projects(Refinery & Petrochemicals), R&D new processes & materials,chemical reactors.
    Lead turn key chemical and metallurgy projects Eastern Europe ,North Africa and South East Asia.
    Served as Director Atlas SA, NOVATECH, SCINTECH, General Power Consortium, ASBPL Group. Founder of Advanced Technology & Solutions Europe. Launched Pro-Health Project(technology & medicine) for prevention & recovery heavy disease.
    Was governments advisory Strategic Development in South East Asia and North Africa.
    This clown, if he even exists (he has almost no presence in a Google search,) has a chemistry background and clearly not a financial and investment background. So, what can he offer as far as investment and business matters?
    Per solidarity to my dear French friend & colleague Charles, it’s an opportunity, to defend his precious & excellent reputation worldwide. Because it’s unfair I have decided to act myself; stubbornly he doesn’t defend himself, he’s too proud & above all those gossips.
    Funny, but this clown writes just like old Chucky himself. And, Chucky has been desperately attacking his critics trying to silence us. That sure is working out swell for him.
    There’s no logic to those despicable fabricated accusations, only people not Thinking, Uneducated, Stupid or Overlooking to believe in those internet slanders, for the following reasons:
    Ridiculously, there is no mention of any complainant’ clients’ names; only anonymous & unscrupulous defamations. Obviously nobody verified the authenticity of those fake & absurd claims.
    We have been referencing court documents, legal filings, and other source documents. We are still waiting for Chucky to prove that Pamela Anderson really was his devoted girlfriend among the many fantastical claims that he has made and never documented himself.
    http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post51976
    Rothschilds will not have signed an agreement with Charles, if he wasn’t legitimate.
    The London de Rothschild archive confirms that he is no relation and that they have not entered into any agreements with this fraud.
    http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post70326

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post65639

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post66154

And certainly, he couldn’t have been authorized to marry to the prestigious Paul Mellon’s granddaughter, whose Mellon Bank merged with BNY. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellon she’s the daughter of John W. Warner, former Senior US Senator Virginia, for 30 years, was Chairman Armed Committee, which controls FBI, CIA, Defense, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Warner her father was married to actress Elisabeth Taylor. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Taylor. When Charles divorced, because his wife trusted him, they had no prenuptial; he refused to claim any financial benefit, which he was entitled. His assets were overseas, but despite having knowledge of all her financial statements, because she wanted him to manage her money, which he declined, to avoid any conflicts or issues.
    We all know she ditched him in record time because he was a total fraud and had absolutely no assets overseas or anywhere else and just wanted to sponge off of her.
    The name matter is private.
    The name change is recorded in court documents and proves that Chucky is not a de Rothschild and only took the name to perpetrate fraud as linked above. Give us a break!
    Charles has a huge prestigious contacts worldwide including in majors social networks.
    Amongst relationships: Thomas C Odell, the former President of Conoco International & former Chairman of DuPont, NV, is his friend & partner.
    http://monacoprivatecapital.com/http://carltontradecapital.com/thomas-c-tom-odellHe’s a close friend & associate of Mr. Kenneth Bock, former CEO of American Reinsurance & CEO of Munich Re Capital Markets, as well CEO of the combined companies. Also, Ken held executive positions with Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas Capital Markets, UBS Securities & Morgan Stanley.
    https://www.risk.net/risk-management/1510869/munich-re-launches-weather-deskhttp://www.marketwired.com/press-release/gdr-privee-to-design-franklins-financial-strategy-727836.htmAlso he’s a close friend & former associate of Eric Attias, former CEO/ CIO of Union Bancaire Privee, Geneva, Switzerland & CEO/ CIO Societe Générale, France. https://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...104559384Those websites are making money on the traffic online using unfair business practices. The profits are generated in advertising & ironically on referral fees from reputation repairs companies.
    Thomas O'Dell spoke with me on the phone and is well aware that Chucky is a total fake and has no contacts and no financial backing. They never could do business as Chucky simply can't conduct business. The others will likely tell the same story when I contact them.
    The Proof: How come & why those postings companies are they using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to be ahead of the newer & newest posts & Press Releases?!
    Certainly, as in the EU, those unfounded defaming postings will be outlawed & deleted in the US soonest as well. Principally, that the Governments & major political figures & others are under virulent attacks & inundated by extremely negativities online for all type of people.
    https://nypost.com/2018/02/27/google...e-forgotten/If those unverified links were real, he will have been in legal troubles.
    The fake de Rothschild has been trying for years to get truthful posts removed and he has accomplished nothing but to provide great entertainment and draw attention to the fact he is nothing but a fraud. Chucky has been tangled in several dicey lawsuits and been laughed out of court every time as documented here.
    Examples of bonafide Real cons/scammers:
    $65 Billion Fraud:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=madof+fraud&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari$7 Billion Fraud:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Stanfor, Charles could have done $Trillion, if those dishonest embezzled so much; but it’s not his mentality.
    I have witnessed, that he’s always helping the underprivileged worldwide, regardless of anything.
    This clarification is done for the sake of justice.
    Chucky is just as dishonest as those he attacks. Chucky just isn't smart enough to pull off a scam of those epic proportions. He is a small time and very hilariously dressed thug!

Love some Bunny! I do!

39. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Press Release MAY 16, 2018.
    Chair | Bosco Information Tech

I, Dr. Ancho T. BADEV, I am honored to be nominated as a representative of Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Groupe for Bulgaria, including but not limited to, for the division of FINTECH, BLOCKCHAIN, ICO, CRYPTO CURRENCIES.

I hold degrees Chemical Technology & Engineering, University Bulgaria, Post Doctorate System Engineering, Mendeleev Chemical Technology Institute, Moscow.

Was deeply involved in Strategic energy projects(Refinery & Petrochemicals), R&D new processes & materials,chemical reactors.

Lead turn key chemical and metallurgy projects Eastern Europe ,North Africa and South East Asia.

Served as Director Atlas SA, NOVATECH, SCINTECH, General Power Consortium, ASBPL Group. Founder of Advanced Technology & Solutions Europe. Launched Pro-Health Project(technology & medicine) for prevention & recovery heavy disease.

Was governments advisory Strategic Development in South East Asia and North Africa.

Per solidarity to my dear French friend & colleague Charles, it’s an opportunity, to defend his precious & excellent reputation worldwide. Because it’s unfair I have decided to act myself; stubbornly he doesn’t defend himself, he’s too proud & above all those gossips.

There’s no logic to those despicable fabricated accusations, only people not Thinking, Uneducated, Stupid or Overlooking to believe in those internet slanders, for the following reasons:

Ridiculously, there is no mention of any complainant’ clients’ names; only anonymous & unscrupulous defamations. Obviously nobody verified the authenticity of those fake & absurd claims.

Rothschilds will not have signed an agreement with Charles, if he wasn’t legitimate.

And certainly, he couldn’t have been authorized to marry to the prestigious Paul Mellon’s granddaughter, whose Mellon Bank merged with BNY. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellon she’s the daughter of John W. Warner, former Senior US Senator Virginia, for 30 years, was Chairman Armed Committee, which controls FBI, CIA, Defense, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Warner her father was married to actress Elisabeth Taylor. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Taylor.
    When Charles divorced, because his wife trusted him, they had no prenuptial; he refused to claim any financial benefit, which he was entitled. His assets were overseas, but despite having knowledge of all her financial statements, because she wanted him to manage her money, which he declined, to avoid any conflicts or issues.

The name matter is private.

Charles has a huge prestigious contacts worldwide including in majors social networks.

Amongst relationships: Thomas C Odell, the former President of Conoco International & former Chairman of DuPont, NV, is his friend & partner.

Home
    Thomas C. 'Tom' O'Dell | Carlton Energy Group
    He’s a close friend & associate of Mr. Kenneth Bock, former CEO of American Reinsurance & CEO of Munich Re Capital Markets, as well CEO of the combined companies. Also, Ken held executive positions with Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas Capital Markets, UBS Securities & Morgan Stanley.

https://www.risk.net/risk-management...s-weather-desk
    GDR Privée to Design Franklin's Financial Strategy
    Also he’s a close friend & former associate of Eric Attias, former CEO/ CIO of Union Bancaire Privee, Geneva, Switzerland & CEO/ CIO Societe Générale, France. https://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...apId=104559384
    Those websites are making money on the traffic online using unfair business practices. The profits are generated in advertising & ironically on referral fees from reputation repairs companies.

The Proof: How come & why those postings companies are they using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to be ahead of the newer & newest posts & Press Releases?!

Certainly, as in the EU, those unfounded defaming postings will be outlawed & deleted in the US soonest as well. Principally, that the Governments & major political figures & others are under virulent attacks & inundated by extremely negativities online for all type of people.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/27/google...-be-forgotten/
    If those unverified links were real, he will have been in legal troubles.

Examples of bonafide Real cons/scammers:

$65 Billion Fraud:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mado...&client=safari
    $7 Billion Fraud:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Stanfor,
    Charles could have done $Trillion, if those dishonest embezzled so much; but it’s not his mentality.

I have witnessed, that he’s always helping the underprivileged worldwide, regardless of anything.

This clarification is done for the sake of justice.

Post Thanks / Like

1. Only overlooked or STUPID people believed in those bogus postings!

2. Historical deal Signed & Published between Charles Gregoire de Rothschild & the ROTHSCHILDS: Nobody has made similar deal.

3. No crimes nor violations have been committed.

4. Those posts are Worthless, because there are not substantiated & posted by Criminals.

5. Association with Charles: HUGE, MEGA BENEFITS $€£¥