Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

Actually it is easy when you have two attack and killer cockatiels protecting you. Otherwise I couldn't do it and get any sleep. But I appreciate your concern and adulation.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just when you thought you had heard it all and budi could not come up with an even more outrageous claim, he manages to top himself. The latest update of utter BS and stupidity says, this, and I quote:

"Budigower » 18 Apr 2018 22:11

Hello People :character-count:

The nomination process for the person who is to complete the delivery of the package has been completed now the controller of this process is to confirm the appointment and set it into play to get the job done.

We should announce that all hospitals in First Payee's home city and now closed until the delivery is confirmed completed.

Though this is the main and most important delivery, there are additional elements to follow, however these will not have the same fanfare and drama attached to them. We will be able to progress from this first package as we have discussed previously.

Cheers Budi"

Sure budi, ALL the hospitals in the FP's hometown will be closed until the package cam be delivered. Gee, it has only taken 3 different couriers to try to deliver a package for more than 2 years, but this new courier is going to get it done. But ALL the hospitals will be closed! Stop it, my sides are hurting from laughing so hard.

As the old saying goes, you can't fix stupid, but you sure can expose it. I guess I should look on the bright side. Now all I have to do is Google what city has all its hospitals closed and we'll know where the FP lives.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the 3 Unregistereds, who are part of my fan club, seems to have disappeared all of a sudden. I can't imagine why.

I can't wait for budi to explain how the FP got ALL the Hospitals closed in her hometown and what they did with the patients, how the employees were being paid while they were shut down, and what they did about all the surgeries that were scheduled that now cannot be performed while the hospitals are closed; and that's just for starters. These pesky details just ruin a good lie.
    EagleOne

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

so, why were hospitals allegedly getting closed?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I cannot believe after all these years SI is still has a blabbery admin still a lyin', or even ONE true believer still believin'.

The part about all hospitals having to be closed lost me, even by ponzi admin standards. WTF reason is that for???

NUK

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nuk_1 View Post
    I cannot believe after all these years SI is still has a blabbery admin still a lyin', or even ONE true believer still believin'.

The part about all hospitals having to be closed lost me, even by ponzi admin standards. WTF reason is that for???

NUK

There isn't one. Of all the tall tales told over the last 12 years of this thread, this is without a doubt the most inane, idiotic, incredulous, and total BS post of all time. Sadly there are over 500 who believed it.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 04-29-2018 at 03:30 AM.
    EagleOne

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am mind you, absolutely totally (well not really). Here we are over 30 days from the promise that I was going to have criminal complaints (over 500 of them) filed against me with the ICC, and nothing happened. I was told that by April 1 this would happen. There was nothing I could do to stop the investigation once the criminal complaints were filed. I would be charged for crimes against humanity and would have to go to court to stand trial. What was this crime against humanity that I committed? Why none other than exposing the lies of the admin of the SI Group on a public forum.

There has to be shock, horror and sadness in the SI Group land that it didn't happen. From joy in the streets to utter depression all within a month. My favorite 3 Unregistered posters have gone MIA for the last month, and I'm sure it had to do with no charges being filed and they are depressed and sad. Over 500 of them wanted my head, but instead they got their arse handed to them by budi's lies. Of course instead of being mad and blame budi, they will blame me and be mad at me.
    EagleOne

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Having 500 imaginary people being angry with you must be an incredible strain, I admire the way you're handling the pressure
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I am disappointed that there are only a little more than 500 out for my head from a self-proclaimed 35,000 members in the group. I am slipping. In Profitable Sunrise it was over 100,000, and in Zeek Rewards it was over 200,000. And those were just the ones who took the time to email and text me.
    EagleOne

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just be sure to record your arrest. it will be a you tube sensation

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alas, after all the big buildup proclaiming that I was going to have over 500 criminal complaints filed against me with the ICC, sadly it seems it was all talk and no walk. No updates from budi with the wonderful news it happened. The faithful must be totally depressed and in anguish it didn't happen.

Now budi has moved on to another major event for the faithful to get all excited about. Here's his latest great news, and I quote:

"Two of the three plaintiffs on a UK high court order signed by Lord Rodger in May 2011, and therefore having standing in the 2007 settlement agreement, have officially lodged a formal judicial complaint through the Court of Appeals in the State of Hessen. This is against Judges Poseck, Aumuller and Graf.

Those in the German federal political scene consider state judges as being fodder, however a federal judge of many years standing is an absolutely another matter. Graf is such a federal judge. For some in the federal bureaucracy, this is filing is akin to 'the world coming crashing down!' We give them time frames and they miss them, so we ramp up the pressure.

This initiative may bring about a judicial Inquiry that is likely to be the start of gross difficulties in amongst those in federal politics in Germany, let alone for the three judges. This is one giant bag of worms for them all."

Now what is really funny is that the president of the Frankfurt Court of Appeals is none other than ....wait for it...........Roman Poseck. Yeppers the one and the same judge. How these two filers would have standing with the 2007 Germany Agreement (which no-one can find a record of) defies logic. Especially since their action was in the UK high court in 2011. Of course that action doesn't have a record of it either, but hey it sure sounds good.

I asked budi to explain all of this for us, as well as name the two, but of course he won't because he can't. He will claim they are afraid for their lives if their names are made public. Guess he doesn't understand that the filing is a public record; that is if one was actually filed. Stay tuned as if the court responds, we will all know if they did and who did it.
    EagleOne

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now that the former claims made by budi (John Doel) amounted to a big fat zerio, just like all his other predictions and comments, we now have a new course of action. Alas no 500+ criminal complaints filed against me with the ICC as claimed, no filing on record against the 3 judges that was supposedly filed with the Frankfurt Court of Appeals, we now have a new direction. For the past 12 years budi has said that it was the German authorities and their courts that was prevented the payments from being made. Now all of a sudden the German authorities and courts are no longer a problem, and I quote:

"Budigower » 07 Jun 2018 17:56

Hello People :character-afropik:

Over many months, the Chancellery has waxed and waned. There have been times when appropriate cooperation was being put into action, only to have some half baked lawyer or wiz kid pontificate some wisdom without having any real knowledge or communication. Then we have the wonderful leader announce yet again - 'I have to think about that!'

Well, the line is being drawn in the sand. We will complete the task at hand without the German's cooperation. This will make their position incredibly uncomfortable. They have been screwing over Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and Greece while being free themselves of any austerity that they have imposed on others. They will now find out how and why it is that Germany has been able to play dictator while living in luxury.

No, we do not need Germany's cooperation to access and deal with our funds.

flash10 » 12 Jun 2018 14:043

HI all,
    Still the gag order on the courier process, but let's just say that there has been measurable progress made. And even better, any problems that have come up, have been dealt with. This courier seems to have a fierceness, in a good way, that just won't allow for any stoppage. 3rd time is looking like the charm to stretch the saying. The front line is continuing to be confident with a strong degree of expectation. I have about two weeks to go and a long stretch of 18 months will wind down and leave me with more time to be back in action here. I will have a bit more about Germany in general, as well as our particular court action over the next couple of days.

When one creates a highly complex and secretive procedures with people who are not ingrained in managing minute detail then we have stupid mistakes. It all seems so simple but it is the minute detail that is required in executing the delivery task. Fortunately the key party in the delivery process is a detail focused personality and is on top of 'stupid'. It will be refreshing to have the final phase of the delivery process run smoothly and as a professional would expect.

Budigower » 14 Jun 2018 14:02

Well Folks :violence-rocket: :angry-screaming: :angry-argument:

Absolute rule number 1, do not get Courier trained in skills that James Bond could not achieve pissed off. Courier has got the message across to the Top Dog and he has responded in a ballistic manner. Result - POSITIVE. We do not have a clue about the carnage that is spread around, the stuff ups have and are being fixed up. This is one no nonsense Courier."

Oh and now they are going to file a notice of intent to file a criminal complaint, so I guess I am not out of the woods just yet, and I quote:

"The work in preparation of notice of intent to file with the International Criminal Court is well progressed. This is a couple of steps process, first in consideration is the notice of intent, and this is also an optional step. This is requiring lengthy research and careful construction."

Let me translate that last missive for you: This time we have to come up with a more plausible story about filing criminal complaints than we did last time so those who were upset it didn't happen will believe this time it will be different.

And yes "ALL" the hospitals in the First Payee's hometown are still closed. Man that was hard to type without falling off my chair laughing so hard.

The story has been told that the SI Investor Group has 35,000 members, but only 1,601 members are registered on the blog where budi posts his updates. That's less than 0.05% of all the members, and if that was not bad enough was this gem: Most users ever online was 21 on Thu Jul 20, 2017

Since budi let it be known that he welcomed discussions on his blog, I decided to request permission to post. I was shocked, SHOCKED mind you that he declined my request.

After telling everyone that the payment process no longer needs the German authorities or courts to proceed, comes this new update, and I quote:

"Budigower » 25 Jun 2018 17:39

Hi Guys :character-jason:

Apparently we have created chaos within Germany!

Never before has a formal judicial complaint been filed against a Federal Court Judge and Court of Appeal Judges. Well, it has been done so now.

There is a serious endeavour to undermine the Chancellor and replace her.

They are suffering their own sword. Still their arrogance prevails while they embrace the ends of their careers.

Meanwhile the delivery process slowly moves along its path.

Budigower » 28 Jun 2018 15:01

Hi Guys :character-yoshi:

There is movement in the camp, the saddle bags are full.

There is activity all over the place. Only the Germans seem to be frozen in their self opinionated righteousness."

Since supposedly the German authorities are no longer required, one has to wonder why budi keeps fixating on them. But then old habits are hard to die. Even he has lost the plot of the story now.
    EagleOne

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest from budi (John Doel) came from his last 2 updates, and he has now dug himself into a hole. Here's the great news, and I quote:

"16 Jul 2018 Yes, the Courier is someone not to mess with and the Courier has got the point across LOUD and CLEAR that the Controller can kiss his butt good bye if what is required is not given so the job can be done. It gets better. Those invisible people directing the Controller have put him on notice that he must get the job done within their time frame or he, the Controller will get chopped from the deal and loose his fee.

Meanwhile we have been marshalling momentum with lawyers who have been extremely difficult to locate. Those who had been connected with Milverton and also Simon. In fact we have progress on all the fronts that we have worked to achieve ways forward for years. It is becoming to be crunch time on multiple fronts."

"18 Jul 2018 Hi Account Holders

Between February 2010 and July 2011 we had verification of payouts to varying degrees involving some 245 transactions. The average confirmed payout was US$91 million and the confirmed payouts amounted to US$22.3 billion. The locations of these recipients involved Malaysia, Denmark, Russia, Greece, Lithuania, Belgium, Panama, Hong Kong, Japan, USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Australia, France, Spain, European Union, India, Germany and Mexico. The payout amounts did not mirror the Julius Simulator, they tended to be around 5% to 8% less than that projection.

As you can imagine, most people were very coy about the event, as you will be. Of course there were others who provided no details.

The delivery of the Package will be finalised during the month of August. The last of the hurdles has been lifted. The job will be completed during the month of August. I can tell you that I feel like repeating this a zillion times. The last hurdle is removed.

Now we have a home run and now we need to ensure that First Payee can pay her rent and fill her pantry and we can all prepare for a massive change in our lives. This is awesome. We also have movement on all other fronts that we have been working on, but right now FP needs your support.

Yahoo and about b...... time Budi"

None of what he said about the payments is true, and all the rest is a lie too. It is all he knows how to do.

One would think that with this great news in his update that his blog would have hundreds of views rejoicing over this news. Well, you would think there would be, but alas they couldn't even muster 20 members online at one time to read it.

I can't wait to hear the excuses as to what happened and has delayed the payouts. It is going to be fun to watch all the squirming and twisting budi has to do to try and get himself out of his self-created deadline. Time to get the big bag of popcorn, big drink and your comfy recliner because August is going to be here before we know it and all the fun begins on why nothing is happening.
    EagleOne

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, budi's latest post proves he will be able to keep this lies going for at least another year or two. After boxing himself into a corner that the "package" would be delivered in the month of August, which would start the payment process, now comes this gem; and I quote:

"19 Jul 2018 17:45

Hello Account Holders:

One thing that has become crystal clear from this sojourn is that one’s mind cannot discern truth from false. That is, every time when using the mind to draw a conclusion, the conclusion is flawed – well mostly just damn wrong. It is also a scientific reality that the mind cannot discern truth. Assumptions get us into a bind.

Following the opening of the Package, once received and secured, will be a very thorough and careful reading of the material contained. The material, as we understand it, will require several readings and questionings until all the nuances and technical issues are understood. The size of the funds within this exercise is beyond one’s imagination.

Until the implications of the settlement agreement of 2007, the high court rulings in London, the international laws, the International Monetary Fund regulations, the funds themselves, plus other issues, are understood in relationship to the database and records are addressed then what is to be distributed, how and when cannot be resolved. This is an enormous responsibility.

The initial distribution is to resolve the Settlement Agreement of 2007. So, firstly let us get that payout done.

Then will follow further distributions. These will be governed by what and how much funds can be accessed. Income generated since the 2007 Settlement Agreement will need to be distributed in a progressive and orderly manner. It is most likely that a sizeable volume of the funds will be in the nature of bonds. Bonds are not cash. Until we have a working understanding of what is involved then such detail is not available. It is just not wise to speculate.

Prior distributions, as commented upon yesterday, were the account balances. That is, no fees are deducted, the distributions being full account balances.

Every effort will be made to bring about a speedy distribution. One must appreciate that the enormity of this event requires prudence and clarity of all elements involved with these distributions. From our side, it will be full speed ahead with appropriate prudence and care.

Cheers for now, Budi "

Only in budi's world can the truth not be determined from false. Everything in this update is a lie and total BS. I told you that he lived in a parallel universe not bound my reality, let alone common sense and logic. But hey to the cult members it sounds good.
    EagleOne

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    But hey to the cult members it sounds good.
    Wouldn't you just love to know how many real "members" there really are ??

I'm guessing if there are 20 members online, 19 of them are Budi himself
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have said many times that budi lives in a parallel universe. His latest post proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, but I am going to let budi tell you in his own words, and I quote:

"Budigower » 23 Jul 2018 14:56

Hi Guys

When we are referring to 'Settlement Agreement 2007' payouts, we are taking one's last notified account balance, being within the first week of July 2006 and extending that amount with a further 170 days of income in line with the Julius Simulator projection. Best guess is that the actual income accumulated was a few days short of 170 days - we do not know the answer.

Now, as per the Settlement Agreement 2007 there are four 'bank accounts' that each control US$60 B - total US$240 B - that is to cover these payouts. There is a fifth such account to cover administrative costs, so a total of US$300 Billion.

As we understand it, authority to access these funds is within the package as is directions as to how to locate the database. We also understand that there is a large amount of material within the package, all of which has to be understood.

cheers Budi"

A mind is such a terrible thing to waste and budi is living proof of it. $300 Billion Dollars to be paid out from a two-bit Ponzi scheme that was lucky to have taken in $50 Million dollars tops, but in reality was closer to $5 - $10 Million Dollars. $300 Billion Dollars to be paid out my assets. Only in budi's world.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-24-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    EagleOne

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

why is he talking about 11 years ago?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    why is he talking about 11 years ago?
    I can only think of two possibilities:

1. He's using the Clayton L. Parker technique of realizing that if he cranks out so much material that no one can make any sense of it, that there will be a small number of mesmerized people who occasionally pay him small amounts of money because they fear that something may not happen if they don't. Sheila V. Tabarsi has been running a similar con for over four years now (using hour-long conference calls) and appears to meet her living expenses that way.

2. He gets a giddy thrill from feeling like he holds power over his 20 followers (kind of like the people that dream up bogus click-bait news and fake memes, knowing that there are enough ignorant "sharers" to keep their crap circulating).

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

Of course none of this makes sense to us. We deal in reality, logic, and common sense. You have to understand budi (John Doel) does not. Nothing he says makes sense or is rational, let alone logical and based in common sense. He has been posting his updates since late 2006. They are all basically the same thing said every time with only the excuses as to why something that was supposed to happen didn't. How he has managed to keep people believing his updates all these years defies common sense, logic and reality, but also makes you wonder if they too can't accept reality and why they still believe. He has been shown and proven to have lied hundreds of times, yet each month the faithful keep donating to the First Payee's monthly living expenses, or is claimed to be for her monthly living expenses. There has never been an audit of the money donated and won't be. The members refuse to demand one, yet it is their money they are paying each month.

If you think that his posts at Legal Junkies forum is over the top, you should take a read of the SI Investment Group and The Story of a Solid Investment, A Serial Novel. If you really want to see delusion in action, then reading The Story of a Solid Investment, A Serial Novel gives you a full understanding of budi not dealing in reality and how truly delusional he is. Here's the link to the "Story:" https://solidinvestmentinfo.wordpress.com/ WARNING! To read this story you have to totally suspend all logic, common sense, reality, truth, and reading comprehension. But once you read it, then everything that budi posts you will understand why it makes sense to him. It is a difficult read as you will soon discover. This is only for the strong of stomach to get through.

The good news is that finally some of the faithful are waking up and no longer believe his updates and all their lies. The number of people still believing has finally started to dwindle as common sense, logic and reality has finally broken through to them. Hopefully more will wake up and stop sending money to the First Payee monthly. IN the five stages of loss, at least 98% of these members have never gotten out of the denial stage and we are now entering their 13th year of denial. The ones who have woken up jumped from denial directly to acceptance.

But to budi (John Doel) everything he says is the gospel truth in his world. He is not to be questioned. The few times he was asked questions he never answered them directly. Instead he goes into tangents dealing with things that were never asked, and the person who asked the question gives up and never asks again. This is how he has been doing this for 13 years and has gotten away with it.
    EagleOne

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    "Story:" https://solidinvestmentinfo.wordpress.com/ WARNING! To read this story you have to totally suspend all logic, common sense, reality, truth, and reading comprehension.
    Chapter 63
    December 14, 2015
    "Then just yesterday, she read an article about four US judges filing a lien in Colorado for $279 trillion. Their claim made her little demands looks down right miniscule"

Ahhhhhhh ha ha haaaaaaa!

Best belly-laugh I've had today.

Gross Domestic Product - United States of America - 2016: $18.57 trillion USD

Gross Domestic Product - People's Republic of China - 2016: $11.2 trillion USD

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, budi is in seventh heaven. Out of 1600 reporters he has been sending a press release to, he finally had one German reporter express interest. He finally thinks they have broken through and now there will be action to all their complaint filings.

I feel sorry for this reporter because budi has bombarded him/her with all kinds of material they think proves their case. The so-called First Payee has been lauded for her incredible, amazing, outstanding, tenacious, terrific, wonderful and super-human job she has done. In a link provided by budi to the full press release came this gem, and I quote:

""An investigation into this matter has been requested 94 times in the last 4 years. As of this date no reference number has been assigned to this complaint and no investigation has commenced."

Now what was that again how the First Payee has done this incredible, amazing, outstanding, tenacious, terrific, wonderful and super-human job?

Uh budi, there's a reason why nothing was done. None of what you have filed has any merit, and never will. I think I am going to call budi Don Quixote from now on.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Don Quixote (budi) posted his latest "Press Release" and it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad that members still believe this horse-pucky. Here is the latest "great news," according to him, and I quote:

"September 3, 2018

Amended Formal Criminal Complaint Filed Against German Officials

Attached is detailed information related to the amended formal criminal complaint filed in the Federal Republic of Germany, State of Hessen Frankfurt-am-Main Court of Appeals on August 27, 2018 against defendants that include Dr. Thomas Aumüller and Dr. Roman Poseck , previous and current President, Frankfurt am Main Court of Appeals; Dr. Jürgen-Peter Graf, Federal Court Criminal Panel 1; Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble and Olaf Scholz, previous and current Federal Republic of Germany Minister of Finance; Dr. Heiko Maas and Katarina Barley, current and previous Minister of Justice and Consumer Protection; and Angela Merkel, current Chancellor.

Charges include:

1. Theft.

2. Theft of funds.

3. Forgery.

4. Misapplication of fiduciary property.

5. Fraudulent destruction, concealment or removal of writings.

6. Commercial bribery.

7. Obstruction or retaliation.

8. Perjury.

9. Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

10. Interference with public duties.

11. Preventing execution of civil process.

12. Abuse of official capacity.

13. Official oppression.

14. Misuse of official information.

An investigation into this matter has been requested 94 times in the last 4 years. As of this date no reference number has been assigned to any of our 6 (six) complaints and no investigation has commenced.

The details of this matter should prompt some bigger questions, such as:

1. To whom did Barclays, RBS and Lloyds send over US$20T in unauthorized payments while under the oversight of the Federal Republic of Germany judiciary?

2. From where did the Federal Republic of Germany obtain the US$30B it invested in Pool B?

3. Who profited from the approximately US$40B the Federal Republic of Germany has received annually from Pool B investment since 2012?

In lieu of a formal investigation, we ask assistance in commencing an informal investigation.

Details of this ‘private matter’ include:

1. On September 6, 2006 a formal complaint was filed in Frankfurt Germany by Brad Haskins against numerous entities including Sam Colins, Solid Investment, Alex Polyakov, Jungle Ventures.

2. A subsequent investigation found numerous criminal charges filed.

3. Due to its international nature, it was assigned to the German Federal Court, Criminal Panel 1.

4. In September 2007, in lieu of criminal charges, a settlement agreement was reached between entities controlled by Schroeder Asset Management and representatives of over 50,000 investors.

5. Judicial oversight was assigned to Dr. Thomas Aumüller, Frankfurt-am-Main Court of Appeals.

6. Details of the settlement are confirmed by a detailed wire transaction file obtained by paymaster bank, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and receipt of funds from individual investors.

7. Examples of details that can be confirmed by RBS and the Bank of International Settlement (BIS) include:

a. May 8, 2009, RBS processed 79 wires within a range of US$92-340M. A Japanese investor received a wire of US$94M into a bank in Hong Kong.
    b. June 26, 2009, RBS processed 95 wires within a range of US$96-195M. 21 wires were received by American investors.
    c. November 19, 2009, RBS processed 104 wires within a range of US$42-504M. Payments were received by;
    i. 2 Canadians of US$77M and US96M respectively.
    ii. 3 Americans of US$57M, 63M and 101M.
    iii. 1 Mexican of US$97M.
    iv. 1 Caribbean of US$108M.
    v. 1 Singaporean of US$78M.
    vi. 1 Hong Kongese of US$69M.
    vii. 1 Russian of US$102M.
    viii. 1 Lithuanian of US$86M.
    ix. 1 Australian of US$71M.
    d. February 5, 2010, RBS processed 120 wires within a range of US$75-125M. Payments were received by;
    i. 1 Belgian.
    ii. 1 American.
    iii. 1 Canadian.
    e. March 10-11, 2010, RBS processed 277 wires within a range of US$64-94M. 1 German investor was paid.
    f. June 4, 2010, RBS processed 214 wires within a range of US$37-179M. Payments were received by;
    i. 3 Hong Kongese ranging from US$37-97M.
    ii. 2 Singaporeans of US$149M and US$217M respectively.
    g. June 9, 2010, RBS processed 48 wires within a range of US$43-500M. Payments were received by;
    i. 1 German of US$267M.
    ii. 1 Italian of US$67M.
    h. July 23-24, 2010, RBS processed 276 wires ranging from US$29-250M. Payments were received by;
    i. 1 European of US$25M.
    ii. 1 American of US$146M.
    iii. 1 Canadian of US$108M.
    iv. 1 Singaporean of US$117M.
    i. November 26-27, 2010, RBS processed 1,780 wires ranging from US$13-405M. Payments were received by;
    i. 2 Australians of US$108-226M.
    ii. 1 Spaniard of US$87M.
    iii. 1 Hong Kongese of US$67M.
    iv. 1 Caribbean of US$126M.
    v. 1 German of US$86M.
    vi. 1 Singaporean of US$56M.
    8. Payments ceased February 11, 2011.
    9. Legal action was filed in March 2011 in the UK High Court by 3 plaintiffs represented by numbers.
    10. June 1, 2011 a ruling signed by Lord Alan Rodger consolidated jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany and transferring both administration and paymaster duties to Dexia. Payments to recommence immediately.
    11. June 26, 2011 Lord Alan Rodger dies and payments cease.
    12. July 2011, the UK High Court order is suddenly split into several orders and sealed. None of the plaintiffs received copies.
    13. October 2011, matching computer monitoring stations tied to the settlement database were installed in Dr. Aumüller’s antechamber and an undisclosed location in the UK. The monitoring stations are under the supervision of the UK High Court and cannot be removed until all payments are completed.
    14. The UK High Court filed a formal judicial complaint against Dr. Thomas Aumüller.
    15. January 2012, a formal judicial hearing was held in relation to Dr. Aumüller’s handling of the settlement oversight. Members of the panel included Dr. Jürgen-Peter Graf and Dr. Roman Poseck.
    16. March 2012, Dr. Aumüller retired and Dr. Roman Poseck was appointed president, presiding judge and judicial overseer.
    17. April 2012, Lord Fraser A. Milverton was appointed fiduciary administrator of the 2007 settlement agreement.
    18. April 2012, Lord Milverton signs an ancillary agreement entitled to the EU Bailout for the Federal Republic of Germany entitled “Agreement to Facilitate Payments”.
    19. The Federal Republic of Germany suddenly has access to significant untraceable funds, payments never recommence and 94 demands for payment, documents and information are ignored.
    20. Due to health reasons, Lord Milverton resigns, the current administrator is his nephew, Mr. Simon J. Church.
    21. After being seen several times at the Frankfurt-am-Main Court of Appeals he disappeared.
    22. He is now believed to be residing near Lake Constance in disputed territory. This arrangement allows the German government control over him while ensuring no beneficiary can make a claim against the settlement agreement.

It is believed that numerous copies of the EU Bailout agreement reside outside German jurisdiction.

This press release is being distributed to over 1,600 media outlets, rating services and political representatives. For further information go to the website Criminal Complaint. Click on “contact” and leave a message, a representative will get back to you shortly. Copies of all court filing are available upon request.

This press release is issued as lawful public notice. If you would like to be removed from our list please go to the website Criminal Complaint, click on contact, enter contact information and type unsubscribe on the subject line. "

There are so many blatantly things wrong with all of this that it is a total waste of time to point them all out. Besides Don Quixote can't process reality and he truly lives in a parallel universe and this post proves it. You would think after 12 years of this nonsense the members would wake up and see this for the lies it has all been. Talk about being in denial. I truly feel bad for these members. All these years on this false hope when it is all one big lie. SAD.
    EagleOne

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just when you thought that Don Quixote (budi) could not top his last tall tale, he manages to do just that. Here's his latest round of total and utter nonsense, and I quote:

"Hi Guys

Ignore, deny, defer is the mantra of self-centred, authoritarian arrogance. This has now gone to a new level of perfection:

Ignore, deny, defer and then retire.

The position that the Chancellor is presently taking that she is unable to avoid the scandal that is about to erupt from her ineptitude to appropriately handle the Solid Investment blunder that she is best to allow all hell to break out around her and then gracefully retire due to ill health and allow others to resolve the matter! That is an insane position. Yes, it will then still be handled unofficially through intermediaries anointed by the government.

She has come aware that many of her trusted and anointed advisors are indirectly or directly involved in the honey point that has been manipulated from the fund pool since the establishment of the European Bailout of 2012."

At least you got one thing right Don Quixote: what you claim is totally insane. You really do need professional medical help for your delusion.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Don Quixote has struck again, and here's his latest "update," and I quote:

"Budigower » 01 Oct 2018 19:43

Hello All

We are back on the Gold Coast and recovering from a 36 hour journey home - as well as far to much indulgence in the pleasures of a holiday.

The German journalists who have broken rank have pulled off a stunning event for us all. They have encouraged and brought about a European Union Banking Commission investigation into the handling of our affair by the German Government.

Angela Merkel is most disturbed by the European Union Banking Commission's authority and power and will have to tread very carefully in her dealings with them. No doubt there will be the ultimate 'ignore, deny and defer' before they corner her - but then she can 'resign due to ill health!'

This is one more are of an octopus that is now encircling all aspects of this event so that the job can be done.

This confirmation came out of the banking circles in Germany.

Your support for First Payee continues to be most important. "

While there are many things totally wrong in this update, this one is the crux of the sheer lying it contains: There is no European Union Banking Commission. There is an European Banking Authority, There is a Banking Union, and there is an European Commission, but there isn't any European Union Banking Commission. It exists only in Don Quixote and Crystal's minds. Crystal Schultz has been unmasked as the First Payee in this saga. And she has accomplished all of this from her farmhouse in Minnesota. But Don Quixote wasn't done. He then made this update, and again I quote:

"Budigower » 02 Oct 2018 16:32

Hi Guys :angry-soapbox:

Lawyers are active on numerous fronts.

Some see our saga as a gravy train to huge fees and are drive by greed (most unusual).

Some see that they have to extricate themselves from involvement by remedying their past involvement (these are our guys).

The first group will be eaten up by the second group. Like mice to the lions!

Both groups are constructive for us.

Simon's legal team are blind sided by greed and are striving for action in the manner that is required so that they may ultimately get fees. They are hammering Simon to do what is required. This is all good.

The second group is ever so close to actually having access to documents that are required.

Further groups are investigating in various authoritative platforms, these will firstly bring pressure upon the Merkel Government and then on the oversight courts. This has stemmed from press releases and filings within the Frankfurt Court.

In fact, all of this has stemmed from actions and communications by First Payee. She has drummed up a storm. Kindly assist her."

What a fantasy world Don Quixote lives in, and his followers can't see it Talk about being in a cult. I don't know how they can live in the real world functioning while believing his fantasies.
    EagleOne

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post