Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

Quote Originally Posted by MariaPeterson View Post
    I've been doing a lot of research online about Davenport Laroche and I found out a lot of information contrary to what has been said in this thread. Everything I read seems to be valid and I truly believe that this is a legitimate company. I even gave them a call last week and spoke to them on the phone just to see if what I saw online checked out and sure enough it did. With that being said, I am going to invest with them within the next 2 weeks. However, I am not going to go overboard with this. I am going to buy one container at first, and then if that goes smoothly, I will buy more. My advice to everyone is to do the same.
    Welcome to RS, and appreciate your post. I am sure that you have found a lot of information that differs from what others have posted here, but here's the kicker: Just where did you find this "other" information?

I guess you didn't want to read the information contained in this link: https://toughnickel.com/scams-fraud/pacific-tycoon-scam, and especially all the comments. Shame because it totally destroys the information you found. Let's be clear, it is your money and you can do with it as you please, but to try to white-wash all the negative reviews and information found on this company without you providing any of the information you found; you are being disingenuous. There are more red flags flying on this company than there are at a May Day parade in Moscow.

What you have to understand is that whether it is a Ponzi, a scam, or an illegal pyramid or cash gifting scheme, they pay people to post their "I got paid immediately," "I have never had a problem getting paid for (insert here the number of months or years they are pushing to convince you it is real) claim," "This pays like clockwork and is the real deal," "Don't listen to the naysayers/haters/trolls, or just plain jealous people who don't want you to succeed" mantra they all spout. SteveP212 is a good example of what I am talking about. What is funny is that he complains that the person making the claim this is a Ponzi provides no proof, and then he doesn't provide any proof of his claim of his being paid for 18 months and with no problems. And you did the same thing without providing any proof of the information you found by sharing it or providing a link to it. Ironic isn't it.

As was previously said by Joe_Shmoe if the returns are this great why do they need your money? I don't remember Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs offering anyone a deal like this when they were starting their businesses. Do you? So why not if they knew what they had was such a great deal?

Now there are many more links I could provide you, but all you had to do was look at the ones that were provided by shipdit above. If those still don't convince you, nothing will. I do have to say when I saw your post I was immediately reminded of the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted." I did not say this lightly. Just like others here on this forum, combined we have hundreds of years of experience in exposing Ponzi's, scams, illegal pyramid schemes and illegal cash gifting schemes. You won't be the first, nor the last, to ignore our warnings. I have no reservation to tell you that you will lose your money because you will. While you might get paid a little in the beginning, it won't last. You will be lucky they don't fold up shop and start a new company within the next 3 months, or they just disappear.

But please come back and provide us with your information that proves Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers is not a scam, and the same for SteveP212. I didn't want to limit you to just one sex if you were unsure which you were when you reply. We look forward to the discussion.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-31-2018 at 04:54 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post