Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: "Integrity Wealth Builders Group"....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Integrity Wealth Builders Group"....

So let me get this straight. The BC Securities Commission only fined him $5,000, could not show he ever profited from his involvement in all the Ponzi's he pimped. Seriously? The man should be in prison for all the securities laws he broke.

I remember all the "I got paid" posts on MMG and TG and his income claims that would be contrary to the findings of the BC Securities Commission. So either Goddie was lying about all his payments, or he was able to hide his profits from the BC Securities Commission. I don't doubt he lied about some of his income claims, but this would mean he would have had to lie about all of them which I don't believe. They didn't even mention all the illegal cash gifting schemes he was pimping.

My total dislike of him was because of his using his "Christianity" and position of pastor as a means to get people to join the Ponzi's and illegal cash gifting programs he was pimping. He and I had many of a go at it on TG before I got banned, and before he left MMG. To me he is not worthy of the title pastor.

Still it is good to see that finally the authorities may have shut him down for good.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-17-2018 at 02:27 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post