Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dinar Gurus or Dinar Dodos.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dinar Gurus or Dinar Dodos.

Welcome to RealScam pfeffernurse.

It's pretty much impossible to reason someone out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place. Sorry about your family members, I hope they haven't "invested" enough to hurt themselves. Dinar gurus come, dinar gurus go, only the lies remain the same.

Thank you for the update, we'll try to keep an eye on Tony's tailspin through the court system.

BTW folks, Holton Buggs, Tony's partner in 14 Daily Plus is now the master distributor in Organo Gold. MLM makes strange bed fellows.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting related article about '#Wearethepeople' from the BBC News Blogs dated two weeks ago.

Here's a link to the 18 min. audio which aired on BBC Trending on 16FEB2014.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From Better Business Bureau Names “BBB Top Ten Scams of 2013”;
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    Kudos to ribshaw for the info.
    It comes from his thread at Report something to Better Business Bureau
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Better late than never:

US Department of Justice
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

KABOOM!!!!!

These guys were raided last year but only just indicted this week....

Sterling Currency Group execs indicted in $600M Iraqi dinar sale scheme

Executives and promoters of Atlanta-based Sterling Currency Group LLC were indicted Monday for their roles in an alleged $600 million scheme to fraudulently induce investors into buying the Iraqi dinar.
    According to U.S. Attorney Horn, the indictment, and other information presented in court: During the scope of the conspiracy, the Iraqi dinar was touted by some as a potential investment opportunity. Information publicly available on certain internet websites, blogs, chat rooms, and conference calls fueled this speculation by predicting that a “revaluation” of the Iraqi dinar would occur imminently. A “revaluation” or “RV,” in this context, meant a sudden, exponential rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar as compared to the U.S. dollar and other relatively stable global currencies. Individuals who owned Iraqi dinar would realize potentially enormous gains if an “RV” ever occurred in this manner.

Sterling Currency Group, which also did business as Sterling Online Processing Services LLC and Dinar Banker, was a Georgia corporation with its principal place of business in Atlanta. Sterling sold and exchanged so-called “exotic currencies,” including most predominantly the Iraqi dinar.
    Tyson Rhame and James Shaw were co-owners of Sterling, which began operations in 2004.
    Frank Bell began working for Sterling in 2010 and became Sterling’s chief operating officer in 2011.
    UPCOMING EVENTS
    MAX Awards
    FEBRUARY 25, 2016
    Best in Atlanta Real Estate
    MARCH 03, 2016
    Business of Sports Summit
    MARCH 25, 2016
    See More Events
    According to the indictment, Terrence Keller, who was also known as “TerryK,” led an Internet-based group known as “The GET Team,” which consisted of a website, an internet chat forum and weekly conference calls in which, among other things, information was disseminated to participants concerning the potential investment value of the Iraqi dinar.
    Keller, through The GET Team, was one of the leading internet-based proponents of the “RV” theory. On The GET Team’s website, internet chat forum, and on weekly conference calls, Keller is alleged to have falsely claimed to have information from, and verified by, high-level confidential sources in the U.S. government, the Iraqi government, international organizations, and major financial institutions, regarding an imminent “RV.”
    Sterling Currency Group execs indicted in $600M Iraqi dinar sale scheme - Atlanta Business Chronicle
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Montgomery, Ala. – On Monday, July 11, 2016, Husam Usama Tayeh, 36, of Oak Lawn, Illinois, pleaded guilty to committing wire fraud, announced United States Attorney George L. Beck, Jr and Joseph P. Borg, Director of the Alabama Securities Commission. Tayeh’s guilty plea resulted from his operation of a business that unlawfully sold Iraqi currency---dinars—over the internet to customers all over the country. A joint-federal and state investigation led to Tayeh’s guilty plea.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdal/pr...iraqi-currency

That's the guy who threatened me with a defamation lawsuit. Well guess who's defamating now?

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just for grins, and because it has been a long time since I last visited the Dinar Gurus page, I had to see what these prognosticators were predicting now for the Irqai Dinar to revaluate. They have been promising this was going to happen since at least 2008, and here we are 10 years later and shock, surprise, gasp, it hasn't happened yet despite all these Dinar gurus promising it was going to happen any day now.

So want to guess what they are predicting now? Yep, you got it. Signs are great for it happening within a short period of time after Ramadan. Which simply means they will be saying pretty much the same thing 2 more years from now. So much for their being a guru at anything, except lying.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Poor poppy3.....another epic fail.
    is it also running by a dinarGuru (spam link removed by Admin) or someone else is maintaining?
    Last edited by littleroundman; 05-17-2018 at 04:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Three convicted and one acquitted in Sterling Currency Group fraud case.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/local/atlan...sknlU4XRkvcGN/

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It may take them forever to get around to it, but when the DOJ decides to take someone down, there is little or no mercy shown.

Some of the assets they are currently taking action to seize from the convicted "Sterling Currency Group" crooks:

THE 2006 CESSNA CITATION XLS,
    MANUFACTURER'S SERIAL NUMBER 560-5623, BEARING REGISTRATION NUMBER N562VP

THE GIPPS AERO PARTY LIMITED MODEL GA8TC-320
    BEARING TAIL NUMBER N68GA AND SERIAL NUMBER GA8-TC-320-12-187

THE EXTRA FLUGZEUG PRODUKTIONS UND MODEL EA300/LT
    BEARING TAIL NUMBER N330TY AND SERIAL NUMBER LT020

THE BLACK 2012 MERCEDES BENZ GL550
    BEARING VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER4JGBF8GE5CA785200
    GEORGIA TAG NUMBER PAK5506

THE SILVER 2012 SILVER MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG
    BEARING VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER WDDRJ7HA1CA008056
    GEORGIA TAG NUMBER BXY3941

THE BLACK 2013 AUDI SS QUATRO
    BEARING VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER WAUD2AFD2DN020235
    GEORGIA TAG NUMBER PMC8546

THE REAL PROPERTY LOCATED AT:

225 VALLEY ROAD, N.W.
    ATLANTA, FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA

1418 DRESDEN DRIVE, N.E., NUMBER A310
    ATLANTA, DEKALB COUNTY, GEORGIA

3464 PACES PLACE, N,W.,
    ATLANTA, FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA

4536 EAST BROOKHAVEN DRIVE
    ATLANTA, FULTON AND DEKALB COUNTIES, GEORGIA

2385 HEATHER DRIVE
    DECATUR, DEKALB COUNTY, GEORGIA

48 SHINBONE COURT
    PANAMA CITY BEACH, WALTON COUNTY, FLORIDA

7 LA GARZA COURT,
    PANAMA CITY BEACH,
    WALTON COUNTY, FLORIDA

ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST OF:

STERLING CURRENCY GROUP, LLC
    STERLING ONLINE PROCESSING SERVICES, LLC
    GID PARTNERS, LLC
    ALEX CAPITAL HOLDINGS LLC
    LULLWATER HOLDINGS LLC
    CURTIS CREEK HOLDINGS, LLC
    VALLEY TRUST
    LULLWATER TRUST
    TYSON RHAME, JAMES SHAW, CAROLE LAURETTE SHAW, AND/OR FRANK BELL IN ALEX CAPITAL HOLDINGS LLC
    STERLING CURRENCY GROUP LLC
    STERLING ONLINE PROCESSING SERVICES LLC
    GID PARTNERS LLC
    CURTIS CREEK HOLDINGS LLC
    LULLWATER HOLDINGS LLC
    VALLEY TRUST
    LULLWATER TRUST
    SPRINGLAKE TRADING, LLC
    JS REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS, LLC
    SR EQUIPMENT LEASING, LLC
    PRIMESTONE PROPERTIES LLC
    WINGOVER CAPITAL LLC
    NORTHWEST CAPITAL LLC
    THE TAR REVOCABLETRUST
    BROADWAY TRADER 4Z, LLC
    YARDS AT NODA, LLC
    SHERRILLS FORD HOLDINGS LLC
    SCOTCH COVE, LLC
    RG CLASSICS LLC
    ISOLVEIT.COM LLC
    STERLINGFUNDER LLC,
    TRINVEST LLC
    SKY COMBAT BLUE LLC,
    TR EAST POINT REAL ESTATE LLC,
    TR INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES LLC,
    POLARIS AVIATION LLC,
    SKY COMBAT RED LLC,
    CASCADES AT REA, LLC,
    ARROWOOD STATION HOLDINGS LLC ,
    ARROWHEAD STATION HOLDINGS LLC,
    MIRACLE CHARTERS, LLC,
    TR REAL ESTATE LLC,
    WHISTLEJACKET, INC., J-BREM LLC,
    THERRELL FARMS ESTATES LLC,
    ZONOLITE HOLDINGS LLC,
    SUSTAINABILITY SOLUTIONS LLC,
    GVEST HOLDINGS LLC,
    GVEST PARTNERS LLC,
    GVEST CAPITAL LLC,
    200WEST LAND DST,
    PRIMESTONE FIFECO REALTY FUND
    LLC, PREFERRED CAPITAL LLC,
    RECLAIM GROUP LLC,
    WINGOVER RANCH, LLC,
    SHAW CAPITAL & GUARANTY, LLC,
    SHAW IRREVOCABLE TRUST,
    SHAW ALYS BEACH LLC,
    TRINVEST PARTNERS, LLC,
    GID ASSOCIATES LLC.

I am absolutely certain that James Shaw, Carole Laurette Shaw, Tyson Rhame and Frank Bell greatly appreciated the thousands of generous dinar consumers who enthusiastically purchased $600 million dollars worth of those Iraqi dinars that are still worth less than a tenth of a cent each.

I'm sure it was nice while it lasted, folks.

Dinars, Adpacks, auto-trading "bots", Onecoins, Dagcoins ... all the same crap.

SD

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/file/777286/download
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm disappointed that TerryK got off scot free. He was being paid $4,000/mo to lie on his conference calls in order to jack up Sterling's dinar sales. How in the world did he avoid prison?

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    I'm disappointed that TerryK got off scot free. He was being paid $4,000/mo to lie on his conference calls in order to jack up Sterling's dinar sales. How in the world did he avoid prison?
    That truly is a failing of the justice system, Sam.

Terrance “TerryK” Keller accepted $160,000 to shill the Dinar RV fraud run by Sterling Currency Group as opposed to the $3.6 million that Matt Gagnon thought he was going to get away with shilling the Legisi fraud.

Gagnon's 5-year sentence as a lying promoter equates to one month for every $60,000 of ill-gotten gains. I have no idea what technicalities Terrance Keller employed to escape conviction, but if I had been a judge sentencing him had he been convicted, I would have given him two years (considering it takes most honest people at least that long to make 160k).

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the Dinar Guru guys are feeling the heat of the recent criminal cases involving Dinar Ponzi pimps so this was posted on their Dinar Guru website and I quote:

"it is not illegal to sell Iraqi Dinar…Iraq is a country. It’s their currency. It’s not a scam. It’s a country’s currency…this is a legitimate opportunity. We are speculating on the time and the rate. It’s nothing but pure speculation"

It wasn't the "selling" of the Iraqi Dinar that got them into trouble, it was the way there were "SELLING" them. Something you should know Newshound Guru Breitling. And yes, they are still predicting the revalue of the Iraqi Dinar at any moment now. I mean oil prices are up and everyone knows this means the timing for the revalue is going to happen soon. Yeppers, they've been saying this for 10 years now. Any bets it won't happen again this year?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking it's more habit than belief that is keeping the Dinar Dodos alive.

You know, watch TV, mute it during the ad breaks, make up a story, post it on the Dinar Dodos site

Watch TV, mute it during the ad breaks, make up a story, post it on the Dinar Dodos site

Rinse, repeat.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post