Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Hmm Ari is in Manila. Now I wonder why he is there? But I received an email from Ari and here is what he had to say, and I quote:

Hello again!

These last few years online have been simply amazing and I can't thank you enough for being part of my world and for following me. It really means a lot, but after doing so much in such a short time, I am going to step back and start building my own offers and programs and won't be promoting anything I don't have a personal interest in beginning January 1, 2019.

Having said that, I have had a few great things shown to me lately, but tonight I am going to release something truly incredible. It's owned by someone I have known for nearly 3 years and he is 100% transparent and shows everything to all the members. Over the last 60 days, I have been hands on behind the scenes perfecting this and by the end of January we will be launching a new site and more, but TODAY we are releasing what is currently available to the masses.

While perfecting it, I have been testing it out and working it behind the scenes and have made almost $50,000 in a matter of TWO WEEKS. Many that we brought in as beta testers have already make over $10,000 too! I know this is simple... literally anyone can do it and tonight at 10pm Eastern time, 7pm Pacific time we will be hosting a webinar to show this very special program to the masses.

Because you are one of my loyal followers I wanted to give you a heads up and invite you to attend. JUST CLICK HERE: Blackops Underground Marketing ยป newcrypto

I look forward to helping you start 2018 with a BANG by showing you the easiest way to earn income online tonight!

See you there!

Ari"

Yep you guessed it he is pimping Krypto Kingdom, but this time it is different. They have all the bugs worked out, cough, cough. They show everything as they are totally transparent. They show the invoice for the equipment to mine, actual trades, yada, yada, yada, yada. But listen for yourself and see how many lies you caught.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And KryptoKingdom will be different than every other c*** opportunity pimped by Darren Little and Ari Maccabi how exactly ???

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact that people still listen to him and his bullshit is frankly amazing.

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legal or not legal View Post
    The fact that people still listen to him and his bullshit is frankly amazing.
    "Heya! Sorry that USI-Tech didn't turn out quite the way I promised, but check this out!!!

All ya have to do is jump into this latest crap I am promoting!

Pagarex and Digitex!!!"

Ari Maccabi 01.jpg

Ari Maccabi 02.jpg

"Best of all, Digitex will pay me (( 30% )) of all money that you are stupid enough to flush down their toilet!

I like that!

Keeping this skinny little Filipina girl half my age happy and interested in a fat f*ck like me isn't cheap, you know?"

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Septic Simon Stepsys and Ari Maccabi are both now pimping this one.

What more reason do people need to stay away ???

Desperadoes and ponzi players only will join.

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ari Maccabi has a "professional entrepreneur" Facebook page I've never noticed before:

https://www.facebook.com/professiona...7339332686535/

Hey Ari, a little housecleaning is in order. You still have a "Join My Exitus Elite Team" link showing on that page.

Ari Maccabi 03.jpg

Do you think maybe you might be doing some potential suckers a favor by adding a "List of SCAMS I Promoted and Then Watched Disappear" link on that page?

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/professiona...24692224483131

Crypto Bit Club:

Product: bitcoin mining & trading platform
    Extra: completely automated and cooperation with Silver Star Forex
    Participation: from 0.01 BTC without R.O.I. or from 0.05 BTC with return
    Return: 1% per working day (doubling income after 200 working days)
    Payment: automatic payment on your own bitcoin wallet
    Activity: none. it's all fully automatic
    Level: no knowledge or experience needed
    Network: optional. Commissions of 5-30%, depending on your package.
    Explain: fairly easy
    Landing page: for free.
    Co-founder: J. Yagudaev and R. Escalera (personally approachable via Skype)

https://www.cleocompany.eu/content/c...t-club-english

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No explanation of the comp plan on the Crypto World Evolution website; but, they show it in this video...

https://www.cryptoworldevolution.trade

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"No evidence of the bots existing or Crypto World Evolution affiliates being paid via trading revenue is provided.

What your left with is new affiliate investment being the only verifiable source of revenue entering Crypto World Evolution."

Crypto World Evolution Review: $2000 Pro Miner Ponzi positions

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ari Maccabi and Randy Case want Crypto World Evolution to be the next Amway of cryptocurrency....

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How Ponzi pimps retaliate when the scheme they're participating in is called out as a scam...

Ari_Maccabi_001.jpg

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And, today's nominee for the funniest post of the year award goes to:

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I'm a crypto-currency investor on a load of different Facebook groups.

I don't know how I ended up on his "crypto Kingdom" fb page - I think he sent me a friends request, then added me to his page.

Anyway soon enough he's pumping the checquit ICO - https://ico dot checqit dot ico complete with a referral link.

So straight away when I see no whitepaper no faqs, but just a video and a form asking to logon to their site - it don't look good.

Anyway I watched the video and believe me I cringed when I heard the term "crypto back smart contract"

I did a "rewind" and watched the video again.

Sure enough, what the video does is brag about the benefits of a decentralised system, but carefully chuck in words that really describes a centralised system.

I've seen it all before.

I replied that it smells of a scam, politely explaining why. To be honest, it didn't even occur to me that I was replying to his page - my fb newsfeed is full of crypto stuff from loads of different pages and groups some of them with over 90,000 members.

Straight away he called me a "dumbass" and didn't know what I was talking about. This from a person who claims to be running a facebook page that is sorting good from scam ICOs!

I politely expanded on the things that were setting off alarm bells and he banned me from his page.

Again, I've seen all of this before. When a scammer has someone challenge them on technical fundamentals they waste no time in banning people, deleting posts.

The whole episode caused me to post to a large fb investing group on the importance of people doing due diligence.

I'm going to be sending out private messages in the crypto community and I dare say there will be a more concerted effort to get this jokers fb page shut down.

Scammers in the crypto world are really annoying because any idiot can get filthy rich in cryptos but no, they just won't feel like they are getting anywhere unless they scam people out of money and it boils my blood.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This one might come a close second.

2018-02-14-15-56-42.jpg

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Maccabi thinks it's all about the bot...
    A bot Ari gets a commission from while traveling the world instead of sitting back and trading. Yeah that sounds believable.

Maybe Maccabi and Lapdog Little should be more concerned with what Scott Warren says about USI Tech, unregistered securities, and Ponzi scams.

Scott Warren MLM Attorney on Cease and desists USItech and Bitconnect 01/08 by Building Fortunes | Business Podcasts
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

or the ponzi midget rolling on him. lmao
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Scott Warren is a named partner in the Wellman & Warren law firm.

Warren is widely recognized as an attorney that focuses on MLM related matters… which makes his alleged “endorsement” of Crypto World Evolution all the more puzzling.

According to Ari Maccabi, Crypto World Evolution is “fully endorsed by Scott Warren”."

Scott Warren endorses Crypto World Evolution unregistered securities?

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's simple enough, people can contact Warren and ask his endorsement of Crypto World Evolution and the document Ari claims to have.

Scott Warren MLM Litigation Attorney | Wellman & Warren LLP
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scott Warren's office is less than 10 miles from my location, so I will be reaching out to him come Monday and see what he has to say about all of this. Can't wait to hear his reply.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ari seems to have changed his tune, wonder why that happened?

Ari Maccabi Changes his tune.jpg

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Securities and Exchange Commission is the agency of the Government of the Philippines responsible for regulating the securities industry in the Philippines.

Message Us - Securities and Exchange Commission

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We can be fairly certain CWE won't be a hit if authorities in Singapore catch a whiff.

Three charged for promoting illegal MLM scheme called Maxim Trader Compensation Plan
    https://kopitiambot.com/2018/01/09/t...ensation-plan/

Now, Multi-level marketing to entice investors in forex trading
    https://www.moneylife.in/article/now...ding/5289.html

What could possibly go wrong giving unknown people access to your crypto, a bot that can trade can steal.

CFTC Accuses Brooklyn Programmer Of $600K Bitcoin Scam
    https://www.law360.com/articles/9664...k-bitcoin-scam

Automated trading scams involving the latest and greatest have been around for years.

CFTC Video Series on Investment Fraud to Feature Binary Options Scams – Binary Options Regulations

Investor Alert: Automated Investment Tools
    https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-al...gtoolshtm.html

It should be obvious to most people, if Maccabi could pick winners he would have quit promoting long ago. He himself has admitted to over 100 programs, so there's that.

What are the chances someone would generate a trading robot that worked and mass market it for $2,000 a pop? Since Crypto is relatively new, and until recently been in a massive bull market how could such a system be tested? Buy the dip works great until it doesn't, so does arbitrage until the day there are no bids to hit.

Any trading system requires the user take all the trades, otherwise why have a system? A system that works for someone with $1M will never work the same for someone with $1,000. Probably why systems that work aren't mass marketed.

Trading is a zero sum game, if something is a compelling buy at $50 only so much is for sale. What happens when all the bots try to buy at $50?

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post