Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: USI-tech claims its' sale of unregistered securities in US "legal"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: USI-tech claims its' sale of unregistered securities in US "legal"

Why not, talk is cheap after all
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyw View Post
    I'm being told that Mike is still promoting Crypto Wealth Evolution. Wonder if he'll apologise to his victims from that too?

Attachment 21550
    Attachment 21551
    And why not 3 out of 4 Ponzi Whores approve.

http://www.realscam.com/f11/frank-ca...tml#post119924 , http://www.realscam.com/f11/ari-macc...tml#post119781 , http://www.realscam.com/f11/simon-st...tml#post119795 , and I'm sure at the end of the train will soon be http://www.realscam.com/f11/sharon-j...ail-rate-5130/.

"At the end of the day, the anonymous owners will run away leaving majority of the affiliates in loss. Most of the investors will lose their money and it would be difficult to track the anonymous admins, leaving them with no choice but to repent."

https://dirtyscam.com/crypto-world-e...ner-positions/

"If the anonymous owners of the company did indeed have a bot capable of legitimately generating “significant 24/7 earnings” as claimed on the Crypto World Evolution website, why would they need to solicit investment from the general public?"

Crypto World Evolution Review: $2000 Pro Miner Ponzi positions

USI Tech started out as an FX Trading Bot, we see how that turned out. Short of arbitrage between Crypto markets which is probably pretty difficult on a retail level the only "strategies" for Crypto would have been buying the dips or buying and holding. Since until now the market has gone straight up other than the most skilled traders I'd wager only the buy and hold crowd generated outsized returns. Most traders lose money in every market, the tech bubble when day trading hit the mainstream as the market went straight up was no exception. What's changed?

Even the best traders lose around 40% of their trades, meaning https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/slippage.asp alone kills most strategies. The fees in Crypto are over the top, can't imagine this makes being profitable any easier. With BTC down from $20K to $7350 as I type my guess is a lot of people wish they had been a lot less cute. Probably a whole lot of late to the party BTC investors doubling up and praying to get out at even. That's if they have any money left, some are just praying.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They sent a stooge over to the USI Tech Now What? page. That original poster looks very deranged.

Choo Choo....The excuse train has fully left the station ! Next stop Ponziville.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7360...9286675259956/

This was also in that thread.

Ponzi Pigglet Sharon James gets blasted.

A LOWlight- "yes or no will we get our $ back" ?
    Its looking like NO.

"the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

6. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just sharing this, courtesy of the BBc news page.... Virgin and Lloyds bank (UK) are banning the use of their credit cards to buy Bitcoin.

Virgin Money joins ban on buying Bitcoin on credit cards - BBC News

Extracts below...

BBC 1 Feb 18.jpg BBC 2 Feb 18.jpg

I hope this will also hit people who peddle crypto currency related schemes. Many of them encourage people to "max out your credit cards" to invest after all.

8. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear no live events in the UK now.

4A2A95A6-B722-4C21-ACBF-03DC6986AA52.jpegC

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

10. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not such good news from Down Under....The recruitment drive in Queensland is still scheduled for tonight...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    They sent a stooge over to the USI Tech Now What? page. That original poster looks very deranged.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7360...9286675259956/
    Dude, you're not kidding. I just hate when $300M gets stoled right after before sometime around an unanswered cease and desist order.

OMG.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocanna...location=group
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this has been posted here:

USI-Tech Issues – (406) 272-6302 | Legal Crypto Law

Of note:

0 per.jpg
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

$650 to send a useless nasty letter to who knows where.

I don't think so.

Anyone who pays ANYTHING for a lawyer is wasting their money.

The ONLY way for the criminals behind USI-Tech to be prosecuted is if an official body i.e. the SEC or the FBI or the Secret Service or the Department of Justice step in

Likewise, the ONLY way any money will be recovered is if an official body i.e. the SEC or the FBI or the Secret Service or the Department of Justice step in

As unpleasant as that may be to hear, it's the way the real world works.

REPORT, REPORT, REPORT is your only hope

18. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

USI Tech Leaders Exposed-Is Mike Hobbs on His Way to Jail and Why is He Attacking His Downline?

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2. Another minimal representation service we are offering can only be offered to affiliates who qualify. To qualify, an affiliate must NOT have technically violated any of USI-Tech’s terms and conditions or policies and procedures. We have been informed (*but there is no way to verify this beforehand) that there may be an avenue for qualified affiliates (defined above) to provide proof to USI-Tech of total compliance with all USI-Tech terms and conditions and policies and procedures–to receive withdrawals from personal USI-Tech BTC wallets. In this service, we would assist you putting together the requisite information, documentation, and proof of your compliance–showing your compliance–and submit to USI-Tech, along with a demand that they pay out the amounts owed to you. We are offering this service for a $650 one time flat fee, per client/affiliate.
    Mr. Kotter seems to be cobbling his (406) 272-6302 | Legal Crypto Law – Asset Protection, Securities, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Counsel & Consultants website together pretty quickly to try and suck some money out of USI victims. Looks like he's jumping on the BitConnect bandwagon as well.

Seriously, how much sense does it make to pay $650 to try and prove to a fraudulent scheme that you were obeying their irrelevant terms and conditions.

This has to rank up there as one of the dumbest things I think I've seen.

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What's worse is, i happens after the collapse of every one of these schemes.

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Minimal Representation Service" or "Kiss another $650 goodbye on top of your existing USI losses" you decide.

Attorney Josh should know or pretend not to ignore:

A court will never enforce a contract promoting something already against state or federal law (you can never enforce a contract for an illegal Ponzi Promotion) or an agreement that offends the "public sensibilities" (like something that claims to pay 1% daily for sitting on your ass ). https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...ips-33079.html

1. USI Tech instructed affiliates to destroy evidence, doesn't seem like they were too concerned with knowing who was "compliant".

2. USI leaders routinely violated their own TOS, somewhere in this thread we have video of Mike Kiefer using the "I"word.

3. I doubt attorney Josh is licensed to do business in the slums of Dubai where USI Tech is registered.

4. Why have affiliates that were just investors purchasers of BTC packs not been paid every penny they are owed, no compliance issues there.

5. Give me a F^ing break.

26. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Washable Jones informs me his Vimeo account has been terminated by Vimeo following multiple DMCA takedown notices being received from USI-Tech promoters alleging the videos promoting their illegal activities have copyright protection

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Washable Jones informs me his Vimeo account has been terminated by Vimeo following multiple DMCA takedown notices being received from USI-Tech promoters alleging the videos promoting their illegal activities have copyright protection
    Bummer.

So many places(webhosts, youtube, etc.) seem to be quick to pull the trigger when scammers complain.

30. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is an "official" DCMA takedown notice objection process, which I believe is being undertaken.

The main problems being that illegal programs such as USI-Tech have unlimited amounts of (other peoples) money to throw at the situation and large video hosting and social media organizations are notoriously reluctant to act against fraud and fraudsters.

32. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder what Vimeo would do if Washable Jones sent them the Texas Cease and Desist Order that is now fully enforced proving the charges Texas filed against them and al the Canadian authorities actions? I think it would be hard for them to ignore them and reinstate his videos, It sure would be worth a try if he hasn't done so and they ignored them.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet the recent announcement from the SEC ( https://biglawbusiness.com/the-sec-m...ico-attorneys/) USI will not have their Tech Coin registered with the SEC. Especially after they stiffed the Texas Securities Commissioner about being legal in the US. But then this will be lucky to last another month at the rate things are falling apart.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 02-06-2018 at 08:55 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Horst Jicha aka Horse SHITcha has spoken.

ZERO about members not getting $.

Except:
    "On a more positive note, we have some extremely exciting news to share with you over the next few days in relation to our TECH Coin and look forward in detailing this for you.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for your patience as we work towards a permanent solution so we can move the business forward in 2018 and beyond!"

The rest just crying about irate members going off on these scumbag con artists.
    Terminating accts that would never get paid another dime anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7360...9828801872410/

Ponzi Slayer lets these scamming turds have it.

Last edited by Fat City, LA; 02-06-2018 at 05:43 PM.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"With the lies about their working with US regulators exposed, USI-Tech management have switched focus to announcing their next moves on a “need to know” basis”.

That is to say unless you’re a gullible dumbass who still believes USI-Tech hasn’t collapsed, management don’t want you knowing what they’re up to."

USI-Tech impose iron curtain of secrecy, invested funds held hostage

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It has been fun to watch the heat being turned up on Sharon James and John Smith. They have to be wondering what the heck happened. They no longer have adoring fans telling them how great and smart they are, but what shams and degenerates they are. Couldn't happen to two nicer people. I bet Simon is counting his lucky stars he didn't pimp this one with all the heat Sharon and John are getting.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    USI-Tech management have switched focus to announcing their next moves on a “need to know” basis”.
    They need to know this affiliate can't follow instructions and should be unqualified from those payments soon rolling ut.

The compliance lie.jpg

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This just in, withdrawals will be allowed via USI Tech ATMs rolling out worldwide this week.

USI TECH ATM.jpg

Kidding on the first, but you'll be happy to know according to the video Ponzi Whores with 250 plus referrals can conveniently withdraw your loot.

withdrawal button.jpg

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering what happens to the three million USI-Tech ATMs they claimed would be in operation in the near future

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I'm wondering what happens to the three million USI-Tech ATMs they claimed would be in operation in the near future
    You have seen them? They are in every branch of Charles Scoville's Traffic Monsoon Bank.

2 scamming clowns bank.jpg

50. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post