Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DIGITEX "Bitcoin Futures Trading"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DIGITEX "Bitcoin Futures Trading"

Anyone who feels like gambling on the price of Bitcoin against the USD would be well advised to consider doing it through a legitimate broker.
    Both the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the Chicago Board Options Exchange accept futures contracts through licensed brokers.
    Note that using "licensed brokers" means it is all but guaranteed that you will be able to get whatever money is owed you when you want it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-b...-idUSKBN1E92K9

According to The Seattle Times:

"Trading on CME and Cboe thus far hasn’t been particularly robust.

So far in 2018, combined daily trading of Cboe and CME’s futures contracts have ranged between $106 million and $181 million worth of bitcoin, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

That’s pretty good for products born a month ago, but nothing compared with established contracts. S&P 500 Index futures trading routinely exceeds $150 billion a day, for instance"

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    lol. scammers worried already.
    They sent their money in days ago to be ready for the coin launch and now after reading here they know they screwed....
    No wonder they so pissed and so worried...
    This is awesome!!!

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arowx View Post
    So after reading all this bullshit about SCAM or NOT SCAM i will invest a little bit to see what happens. If it's scam then you were right but i will not apology because your were just lucky for saying it was a scam without providing any facts . If it's not scam i hope you all burn in hell for spreading this nonsense bullshit that this world didn't deserve. We will see in a few weeks . Bye
    Only going to invest a little bit? Where's you faith in this? You need to go full bore in this. You have zero to lose as we don't know what we are talking about, have provided no facts it is a Ponzi and that alone convinced you to join. Sounds like to me you are worried that we, despite our not providing any facts, have scared you enough that you are only willing to put a little bit in.

But here's a FACT for you: Their not accepting US members tells you this is a Ponzi. If this was legit, they would be welcoming US members with open arms.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you talking about Cobinhood ???

Who said Cobinhood is a fraud ???

Strawman arguments by ponzi players = always funny.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, thanks for having me.

Wow an interesting thread. I'm older than some and this Crypto is new to me and when i came across the Digitex it appeared like a great opportunity for me. I obviously missed out on the bitcoin thing as did not understand it and honestly still don't.
    I know "money" is only a concept and a belief system and i guess that Crypto is the same thing.
    Ive been rushing around trying to work out how to get Ether and set up a wallet etc in time for the launch.
    Due diligence lead me here as i understand all investment has a risk but i obviously want to minimize the risk. I came across Digitex while reading an article in a reputable online financial paper. I will try find the article again if i need to.
    I'm not looking to become a trader, i only hoped to buy some to hold and hope it tracks a path similar to the bitcoin.

Now i don't know what to do!!!! :)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi spookyluke, and welcome to Realscam. Would it be possible to provide a link to the reputable online financial paper, please?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ill try find it again. give me a minute :)

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry i cant find the initial article i read that lead me to digitex so please disregard that in my initial post.

Maybe it was some marketing by them that i thought to be from genuine site?

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spookyluke View Post
    Hey all, thanks for having me.

Wow an interesting thread. I'm older than some and this Crypto is new to me and when i came across the Digitex it appeared like a great opportunity for me. I obviously missed out on the bitcoin thing as did not understand it and honestly still don't.
    I know "money" is only a concept and a belief system and i guess that Crypto is the same thing.
    Ive been rushing around trying to work out how to get Ether and set up a wallet etc in time for the launch.
    Due diligence lead me here as i understand all investment has a risk but i obviously want to minimize the risk. I came across Digitex while reading an article in a reputable online financial paper. I will try find the article again if i need to.
    I'm not looking to become a trader, i only hoped to buy some to hold and hope it tracks a path similar to the bitcoin.
    Welcome to the site.

First ask yourself why you are looking at the crypto space other than it has been going up up up?

Second if you want to minimize risk, allocate a percentage of your total risk capital that you can afford to comfortably lose in full. If you're doing this **** on a credit card you're an ass.

To give you an example, a few times a year I will put on a high risk options trade. A recent one had a risk of $5000 with a maximum potential reward of $500K, I lost $5000. That loss was a blip, bills will be paid, long term investments remain untouched, and I will still fill my big belly with steak. That is the kind of risk management you should have at this hour of the dance.

Quote Originally Posted by spookyluke View Post
    Now i don't know what to do!!!! :)
    If it was me, and thankfully it isn't, I would put an equal amount of risk capital in the top five or ten cryptos directly and hold them. You'll probably lose, but who knows maybe you hit it big.

There is simply no reason to buy into also ran ICOs since almost all will turn into complete failures. Yeah, maybe some will skyrocket but good luck picking those in advance. Especially if you are hearing about them on Facebook and Youtube.

https://www.investopedia.com/tech/6-...other-bitcoin/
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

17. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So after reading all this bullshit about SCAM or NOT SCAM i will invest a little bit to see what happens. If it's scam then you were right but i will not apology because your were just lucky for saying it was a scam without providing any facts .
    You being illiterate does not mean facts weren't presented in spades.

How to read.JPG

If it's not scam i hope you all burn in hell for spreading this nonsense bullshit that this world didn't deserve. We will see in a few weeks . Bye
    I suspect your family tree is literally a tree.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

19. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya spooky and welcome to REALSCAM.com

As a matter of interest, what is it about Digitex that attracted your attention ????

What do you know about cryptocurrency and investing ??

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was about to invest... but bells were ringing my head... thank you guys it guess should stay away from it

23. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Because the core of the DIGITEX plan to get > themselves < rich off this SCAM is:

PAY THE GREEDIEST, MOST CORRUPT "PROMOTERS" A WHOPPING > 30% < REFERRAL FEE

The worst Ponzi pimps are already fighting each other for the pool of suckers:

Simon Stepsys
    Faith Sloan
    Ari Maccabi
    Steve Lawson
    Danny Turner

Spitting out 30% of incoming money up front will make DIGITEX one of the most short-lived Ponzi SCAMS of 2018.

SD

Lots of visitors to this thread lately.

For their benefit, could someone give a quick list of the scams the con artists listed above have been involved with in the past?

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post

For their benefit, could someone give a quick list of the scams the con artists listed above have been involved with in the past?
    The short answer is that list would rival Gone With the Wind in length!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

27. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post

Let's first list a few similar scams run out of the same mail drop in Seychelles.

Quote Originally Posted by Want to reach the team?

Write to us
    info@digitexfutures.com
    Digitex, Ltd., a Seychelles International Business Company located at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles

Adam at Digitex.JPG

IQ Option

Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles

Honest IQ Options Review: The SCAM of ALL SCAMS!

BinaryUno is an unlicensed binary options broker that is operated by UNO Media Solutions Limited. They are located at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Province, Mahe Seychelles.

Scam Broker Investigator • BinaryUno Review

We believe this firm has been providing financial services or products in the UK without our authorisation.

Bank Invest Capital / G.M.E Ltd

Address: 7th fl 69 Old Broad Street, London, SE1

Dashwood House Level 17, London Bridge, London

Global Gateway, 8 rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings...apital-gme-ltd

29. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Adam Todd is violating money laundering, broker registration, and investor solicitation laws across multiple jurisdictions. Anyone asked themselves why?

Who’s Behind Digitex?

Digitex was founded by Adam Todd (Founder and CEO). The company is registered to an address in the Seychelles.

Complete Privacy:

Traders on Digitex can start trading immediately without the need to submit their name or identifying documents of any kind. Digitex is not bout by KYC/AML regulations.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/digitex-futures-dgtx/

Adam Todd runs https://racingtraders.co.uk/about/adam-todd.html

Adam Todd.JPG

Adam Todd - Lets Compare Bets blog

"Once you own Digitex tokens you are stuck. There will be no exchange trading them for other coins or fiat money. The Digitex platform will neither change them back. All you can do with your tokens is trading with them on the Digitex futures platform until they are all gone.
    You have been warned. " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...06#msg28188006

31. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.realscam.com/f11/faith-sl...impunity-1052/ has a strategy for you.

Load up on DGTX tokens in January with the idea of unloading them in June into the surge of demand created when the exchange officially launches. At such a low starting price of less than one cent per DGTX token, the growth potential of the token is huge if there proves to be a healthy demand for commission-free cryptocurrency futures trading. Digitex Futures Exchange ICO Token Sale – No Fee Exchange – Queen Wiki – Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, BlockChain, News and Training

And why not:

When the DGTX token sale starts on January 15th, you will be able to buy DGTX tokens by sending ETH to our token sale smart contract. Faith Sloan will receive 30% of whatever you spend in the token sale. Her 30% referral payment will be in ETH.

Rather curious arrangement no? A bunch of serial Ponzi promoters like Faith get paid in ETH for telling you how big DGTX is going to be. Adam Todd probably has a large list from his years running a sports tout site, why is he not marketing this directly and legally?

Why is an alleged commission free trading maybe launching six months from now exchange such a big wow? And really it isn't even commission free since DGTX tokens have to be purchased. Futures traders pay about $1 per side right now at properly licensed brokers, what manner of idiot gives that up to send money to a mail drop?

33. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    http://www.realscam.com/f11/faith-sl...impunity-1052/ has a strategy for you.

Load up on DGTX tokens in January with the idea of unloading them in June into the surge of demand created when the exchange officially launches. At such a low starting price of less than one cent per DGTX token, the growth potential of the token is huge if there proves to be a healthy demand for commission-free cryptocurrency futures trading. Digitex Futures Exchange ICO Token Sale – No Fee Exchange – Queen Wiki – Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, BlockChain, News and Training

And why not:

When the DGTX token sale starts on January 15th, you will be able to buy DGTX tokens by sending ETH to our token sale smart contract. Faith Sloan will receive 30% of whatever you spend in the token sale. Her 30% referral payment will be in ETH.

Rather curious arrangement no? A bunch of serial Ponzi promoters like Faith get paid in ETH for telling you how big DGTX is going to be. Adam Todd probably has a large list from his years running a sports tout site, why is he not marketing this directly and legally?

Why is an alleged commission free trading maybe launching six months from now exchange such a big wow? And really it isn't even commission free since DGTX tokens have to be purchased. Futures traders pay about $1 per side right now at properly licensed brokers, what manner of idiot gives that up to send money to a mail drop?
    To answer your last question, apparently Steveshaw, RyanG1988, arowx (soon), Simon Stepsys, Ken Russo, Faith Sloan, Ari Maccabi, Steve Lawson, Danny Turner, to name just a few.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 02-07-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Warren Buffett

Carl Icahn

George Soros

Adam Todd ????

Yeah, Nah

37. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After watching this, I bet Steveshaw is all giddy that Adam Todd just proved that Digitex is legitimate and real. No further proof needed. In the real world, however, if this video did not prove to you how big of a scam this is you deserve to lose your money.
    EagleOne

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thus far the trading in BTC futures has been underwhelming to say the least.

In all likelihood most of the volume here XBT-Cboe Bitcoin Futures is arbitrageurs spreading 5 contracts to 1 here Bitcoin Futures capturing any price discrepancies. Enjoy trying that at home kiddos.

Bitcoin Futures.JPG

Then things like this https://www.marketwatch.com/story/me...isk-2018-01-03 that should have retail investors asking why? Hardly the evil gubmit, but full service broker largely fulled by commissions making this call.
    Perhaps they are avoiding the shame of being run out of business by Digitex?

And this missive from the billionaire founder one of the lowest cost brokers...

Petterfy: Bitcoin Futures Could Trigger Lehman-Style Crisis | Fortune

And this...

Seychelles police warn local public against falling for online scams - Seychelles News Agency

But let's stick to the facts shall we. Violation of Money Laundering Laws, Illegal Solicitation, Unlicensed Sellers, and a mail drop in Seychelles.

41. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did Steveshaw go? Wait, I bet he is out collecting all his proof that Digitex is legal and fully compliant company. I hope he hurries or it will be gone before he can come and post it.
    EagleOne

43. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    1. Send them real money.

2. Receive their worthless tokens in return.

3. Enjoy your time staring at your computer screen getting goose bumps as your worthless tokens magically multiply.
    CNN Money has a hilarious video highlighting many ridiculous attempts at marketing vapor by randomly assigning value to ICOs:

Forget bitcoin, these are the 8 craziest cryptocurrencies

The old axiom of "something is worth what people are willing to pay for it" I have no problem with.
    The concept of "it's worth something because we say it is" is something else altogether.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

45. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been waiting patiently for Steveshaw and RyanG1988 to come back and post all their proof that Digitex is legal and fully compliant with the laws in every country where it is operating. I was especially looking forward to arowx showing us how rich he was after investing in Digitex. Yet here we sit weeks later and not a peep out of them.

After all the bluster from Steveshaw and RyanG1988 this should have been a slam dunk to prove how legal and real Digitex is, and yet here we sit with nary a post or proof of any kind. For those of you who are new to how this game is played, let me illustrate and educate you.

A thread is started about a program, either by someone who is thinking of joining a program and who has questions about it or by one of the regular posters here. Others soon join in and provide information. Those of us who have been exposing these Ponzi's for decades, provide our knowledge of what we have learned over the years. The more negative information that is posted about a program always attracts a "true believer" in the program to counter what has been posted. Instead of posting all the information proving how legal the program is instead we get their name-calling and they avoid answering any questions raised from their posts. Actually these 3 are a rank amateurs at name-calling. The only answer anyone gets is more derision of our character, knowledge, our hidden agenda, and of course we provide no proof of what we say, This is exactly what Steveshaw and RyanG1988 have done. When challenged to post their proof of Digitex's legitimacy, they are no longer around and disappear into the sunset. If Digitex was real, it would have taken either one of them a whole minute to post all the facts proving it. Yet here we are weeks later and not a peep out of either one of them, nor arowx regaling us with his new-found wealth from his investment in Digitex.

What people have to understand is that it is the PROGRAM itself that must PROVE it is real and legitimate, not any of us. A real program posts their registration number with the authorities and can show they are properly licensed and registered to do business in every country they operate. Digitex has done none of this. Let me repeat that NONE! This is why Steveshaw and RyanG1988 have not been back to prove Digitex is real and legitimate.

Those of us who have been exposing these illegal programs for more than a decade recognize the names of those whose whole career has been the promotion of Ponzi's. Once we see their names in a program it is proof positive we are right in our critique of the program. They have never, ever promoted anything that was legal. To the newbie, you don't have that knowledge and thus why it is easy for you to get caught up in all the hype every time one of these new program launches. It is why this Forum is here to educate you and everyone else who take the time to come here to ask questions, discuss and learn.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 02-07-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    EagleOne

47. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Reload SCAM" Already??

Our friends at DIGITEX are in the process of offering any poor soul who missed out on the ICO of the digital currency that they invented and claimed to have sold out in 17 minutes on January 30th a second chance to get in on the action!

How can they do that with no out-exchange for their tokens? Here's the story they are telling:

"Whale Sale
    During the ICO we had a whale purchase 148 Million DGTX Tokens, we have purchased these back and will sell these to the public starting 15th February 2018"

"WHAT: 100 million DGTX tokens will be offered for sale to the public on February 15th, 2018.
    HOW: We have bought back 148 million DGTX tokens from a very large buyer who bought them in our ICO on January 15th, 2018.
    WHY: We were uncomfortable with one buyer owning such a large amount of DGTX tokens and we wanted to redistribute them amongst thousands of smaller buyers for the long term benefit of the project going forward."

Does anyone really believe that somebody with $1,480,000 would invest it all into an online digital currency somebody dreamed up that has no exchange method for getting cash out ... and then sell it back ten days later at the urging of DIGITEX so that the "little guys" could get in on the action?

Step right up, folks ...

SD

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post