Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

Post Thanks / Like

Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

hey
    does anyone have any experience or insight into these guys? also online as Investcontainers.com
    You purchase shipping containers and they lease them to shipping companies with guaranteed buyback after 5 years at the cost price you paid.

Returns look good, if its legit!!

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

re: Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

If returns were that good they would have all their money invested instead of attempting to persuade you to invest yours.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

3. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like the old atm leasing scam.

ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight? - Quatloos!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

5. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spookyluke View Post
    hey
    does anyone have any experience or insight into these guys? also online as Investcontainers.com
    You purchase shipping containers and they lease them to shipping companies with guaranteed buyback after 5 years at the cost price you paid.

thanks
    It's absolutely not legit.

The SCAM company Pacific Tycoon was professionally marketed by a broad network of carefully planted blog shills starting in 2012 and stopped paying people about the time the early investors thought they would be recovering their capital. Groups of investors are pursuing legal action in the hopes that there may still be assets that can be recovered. There is a "closed" Facebook group of over 160 former investors whose losses range from a few thousand to over a million dollars named Pacific Tycoon Investors Forum. You can get an idea of what dealing with these crooks is like by checking some of the reports at Pissed Consumer.

Davenport Larouche, TraditionalInvest.com and Investcontainers.com are someof the dummy companies that were set up by Pacific Tycoon to try and suck in more people. The consensus opinion is that the containers do not exist at all and that the company's greatest expense is "reputation grooming" by planting a blizzard of fake promotional blogs, which all have the common denominator of: "your comment is awaiting moderation" ...

12% guaranteed or "up to 30% aggressive" with buy-back in three years?

Does not happen. Never has, never will.

You can find a decent overview of these SCAMS written by David King here.

A lot of Australians have been sucked into various presentations of this same SCAM. The Australian government addresses the topic here.

SD

Last edited by shipdit; 01-14-2018 at 10:26 PM. Reason: add Australian government link.
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

7. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Behindmlm is another good place for information as part of your DD...

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/dav...lending-ponzi/

9. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there. Davenport Laroche is a scam located in Vietnam. They have some vacant offices in Hong Kong for meting up clients. Initially you will get a portion of your invested money as "return of your investment" but latter they will tell you that the good contracts have ended and will not receive returns any more unless you pay them more. It is the same scammers that run Pacific Tycoon.

Be careful of the blogs and web sites promoting scam this as a good investment. Most of them were set up by the scammers or are supported by them financially just to advertise their scam.

They have also set up another web page (leasing company) under the banner dedacocontainers (www.dedacocontainers.com). They dont have a single containers. See what happened to Pacific Tycoon clients just to know what will happen to you if send them your money.

If you read carefully the contracts they send to the future clients it is implied that they have the right to pay you nothing. Ask a lawyer before depart your money for good.

Inestcontainers.com and traditionalinvest.com are face web pages made to direct clients to the scammers. Do not invest by any means.

11. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A writer named Suzanne Day exercised considerable investigative patience to produce this extensive expose' in 2014:

https://toughnickel.com/scams-fraud/pacific-tycoon-scam

The excellent article concludes with multiple links to other sources and now has over 100 user comments.

"Pissed Consumer" pages are up to five, now:

https://pacific-tycoon.pissedconsumer.com/review.html
    https://pacific-tycoon.pissedconsume...2313/RT-C.html
    https://pacific-tycoon.pissedconsume...4888/RT-C.html
    https://pacific-tycoon.pissedconsume...102947715.html
    https://pacific-tycoon.pissedconsume...2101/RT-C.html

You can still find fresh new fake promotional blogs and enticing ads from these scammers ...

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

Quote Originally Posted by kim tan View Post
    Hi there. Davenport Laroche is a scam located in Vietnam. They have some vacant offices in Hong Kong for meting up clients. Initially you will get a portion of your invested money as "return of your investment" but latter they will tell you that the good contracts have ended and will not receive returns any more unless you pay them more. It is the same scammers that run Pacific Tycoon.

Be careful of the blogs and web sites promoting scam this as a good investment. Most of them were set up by the scammers or are supported by them financially just to advertise their scam.

They have also set up another web page (leasing company) under the banner dedacocontainers (www.dedacocontainers.com). They dont have a single containers. See what happened to Pacific Tycoon clients just to know what will happen to you if send them your money.

If you read carefully the contracts they send to the future clients it is implied that they have the right to pay you nothing. Ask a lawyer before depart your money for good.

Inestcontainers.com and traditionalinvest.com are face web pages made to direct clients to the scammers. Do not invest by any means.
    Wow, these are very serious accusations. You went on a whole soliloquy of how they are a scam but provided no evidence? You also say to be careful about what you read online. So why should I trust you? I’ve been investing with Davenport Laroche for about a year and a half and have had 0 problems. They have always paid me on time and I have made a substantial amount of money through them. Don’t believe everything you read online is right. What you just posted is a perfect example.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been doing a lot of research online about Davenport Laroche and I found out a lot of information contrary to what has been said in this thread. Everything I read seems to be valid and I truly believe that this is a legitimate company. I even gave them a call last week and spoke to them on the phone just to see if what I saw online checked out and sure enough it did. With that being said, I am going to invest with them within the next 2 weeks. However, I am not going to go overboard with this. I am going to buy one container at first, and then if that goes smoothly, I will buy more. My advice to everyone is to do the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maria and Steve seem to have all sorts of problems including Multiple Posting Personality Disorder and gender confusion.

Time to pick one username and then tell us exactly what it is we really need to know. Sigh.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 08-03-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

17. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MariaPeterson View Post
    I've been doing a lot of research online about Davenport Laroche and I found out a lot of information contrary to what has been said in this thread. Everything I read seems to be valid and I truly believe that this is a legitimate company. I even gave them a call last week and spoke to them on the phone just to see if what I saw online checked out and sure enough it did. With that being said, I am going to invest with them within the next 2 weeks. However, I am not going to go overboard with this. I am going to buy one container at first, and then if that goes smoothly, I will buy more. My advice to everyone is to do the same.
    Welcome to RS, and appreciate your post. I am sure that you have found a lot of information that differs from what others have posted here, but here's the kicker: Just where did you find this "other" information?

I guess you didn't want to read the information contained in this link: https://toughnickel.com/scams-fraud/pacific-tycoon-scam, and especially all the comments. Shame because it totally destroys the information you found. Let's be clear, it is your money and you can do with it as you please, but to try to white-wash all the negative reviews and information found on this company without you providing any of the information you found; you are being disingenuous. There are more red flags flying on this company than there are at a May Day parade in Moscow.

What you have to understand is that whether it is a Ponzi, a scam, or an illegal pyramid or cash gifting scheme, they pay people to post their "I got paid immediately," "I have never had a problem getting paid for (insert here the number of months or years they are pushing to convince you it is real) claim," "This pays like clockwork and is the real deal," "Don't listen to the naysayers/haters/trolls, or just plain jealous people who don't want you to succeed" mantra they all spout. SteveP212 is a good example of what I am talking about. What is funny is that he complains that the person making the claim this is a Ponzi provides no proof, and then he doesn't provide any proof of his claim of his being paid for 18 months and with no problems. And you did the same thing without providing any proof of the information you found by sharing it or providing a link to it. Ironic isn't it.

As was previously said by Joe_Shmoe if the returns are this great why do they need your money? I don't remember Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs offering anyone a deal like this when they were starting their businesses. Do you? So why not if they knew what they had was such a great deal?

Now there are many more links I could provide you, but all you had to do was look at the ones that were provided by shipdit above. If those still don't convince you, nothing will. I do have to say when I saw your post I was immediately reminded of the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted." I did not say this lightly. Just like others here on this forum, combined we have hundreds of years of experience in exposing Ponzi's, scams, illegal pyramid schemes and illegal cash gifting schemes. You won't be the first, nor the last, to ignore our warnings. I have no reservation to tell you that you will lose your money because you will. While you might get paid a little in the beginning, it won't last. You will be lucky they don't fold up shop and start a new company within the next 3 months, or they just disappear.

But please come back and provide us with your information that proves Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers is not a scam, and the same for SteveP212. I didn't want to limit you to just one sex if you were unsure which you were when you reply. We look forward to the discussion.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-31-2018 at 04:54 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

19. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Maria and Steve seem top have all sorts of problems including Multiple Posting Personality Disorder and gender confusion.

Time to pick one username and then tell us exactly what it is we really need to know. Sigh.
    Actually, SBM, there's 3 people who have joined from the same address at the same time MariaPeterson, SteveP212 and MarkA212.

So, I might just make an executive decision and dropkick all three from the forum on the assumption they are all shills for Davenport Laroche shipping containers
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

21. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BUMMER! I was so looking forward to playing with them. Now you took all my fun away. Shame on you!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was never "THEM" there was only ever one and he / she was really bad at their job of shilling their nonsense.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The fun was going to be seeing if they could remember if they were the male posting or the female posting.
    EagleOne

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Trans-gendered Multiple Personality Disorder.

29. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveP212 View Post
    Wow, these are very serious accusations. You went on a whole soliloquy of how they are a scam but provided no evidence? You also say to be careful about what you read online. So why should I trust you? I’ve been investing with Davenport Laroche for about a year and a half and have had 0 problems. They have always paid me on time and I have made a substantial amount of money through them. Don’t believe everything you read online is right. What you just posted is a perfect example.
    Can you post the numbers of your containers to check the validity of your claim. Not some random numbers .... We would like to check if you own any container. But I am sure you don't own any. You have seen them on pictures only like all the scammers in Davenport Laroche and Pacific Tycoon.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen noi View Post
    Can you post the numbers of your containers to check the validity of your claim. Not some random numbers .... We would like to check if you own any container. But I am sure you don't own any. You have seen them on pictures only like all the scammers in Davenport Laroche and Pacific Tycoon.
    Pacific Tycoon/Davenport LaRouche refuses to provide BIC codes for any container they have ever pretended to have purchased on behalf of any of their customers.

When the "owners" have no way of tracking the containers they have been told they own, they can be given ridiculous excuses like "you have made no money because your containers are being 'repositioned' from South America to China. Check back in nine months".

The containers do not exist. It's a Ponzi SCAM.

SD

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spookyluke View Post
    hey

thanks
    Hey,

I have some personal experience with Davenport Laroche and they are absolutely legit. I have never had any problems with them in my entire history of investing with them. However, one thing that can get frustrating at times is communication with them. I live in the United States and their headquarters are located in Asia, so at times, it can be difficult to find a time that's convenient for both of us, but there's nothing anybody can do about that. Davenport is a fantastic company I have made a ton of money with them.

Post Thanks / Like

yawn1.jpg.....
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the sharpest crayon in the box, are you Belinda / Maria / Mark / Steve ????

Go away and shill somewhere else, OK ????

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BelindaD2123 View Post
    Hey,

I have some personal experience with Davenport Laroche and they are absolutely legit. I have never had any problems with them in my entire history of investing with them. However, one thing that can get frustrating at times is communication with them. I live in the United States and their headquarters are located in Asia, so at times, it can be difficult to find a time that's convenient for both of us, but there's nothing anybody can do about that. Davenport is a fantastic company I have made a ton of money with them.
    Welcome to RS. So how did you find this thread at RS?

But now I want to address the comments in your post. First, why would you have a difficult time to find a time for the two of you to communicate? It is only an 13-hour time difference, so 10 pm your (if indeed you are in Kansas) time would make it 9 am the next day in Hong Kong if you needed to talk. I guess they don't have email for you to communicate with them. So much easier as you don't have to worry about the time difference.

I especially loved your comment that you have made a ton of money with them. Please define what is a "ton of money." You can provide a specific dollar figure, right? You also conveniently left out just how long you have been investing with them to make your "ton of money." So how long is your "entire history" of investing with them?

You see, easy questions to answer, and I look forward to your answers. But I do have one more question for you: Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?

Last edited by EagleOne; 08-08-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    EagleOne

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems we aren't the only ones highly suspicious of the Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche scam scheme.

Probably explains why PT / DL find it necessary to send shills here to defend themselves, as well

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Spammers take note.JPG

I have never had any problems with them in my entire history of investing with them.
    Madoff's, Stanford's, Rothstien's, Ponzi's, Scoville's, Deese's, Kreuger's, and MMM's investors never had a problem either, until the day they did. "I'm being paid so this can't be a scam" has to be one of the dumbest utterances in the history of Ponzi scams.

Davenport is a fantastic company I have made a ton of money with them.
    Is that because you and your three other aliases are running the scam? As with the above this statement is meaningless absent a full independently audited accounting showing total investment, payouts, number of participants, assets, liabilities, and resulting equity.

I live in the United States and their headquarters are located in Asia

Allegedly.

Since SEC registration is non existent https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-e...ion=getcompany we'll have to take your word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Analysis Details

This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners. This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-we...ortlaroche.com
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to see who shows up next trying to claim that they are very happy and have a long history with them and making a ton of money. Notice that we now have 2 female and 2 males who have tried to post in support all from the same IP. Makes one wonder who's next to show up. The more they show up, the more we know the thread is hurting recruitment.

We also know these are newbies because of their totally lame defense of their Ponzi.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post