LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Fan Video / Daniel Ptak / Jevin Inc. Online Sports Management Software / Felony Charges Florida

Post Thanks / Like

re: Virtual Fan Video / Daniel Ptak / Jevin Inc. Online Sports Management Software / Felony Charges Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Someone certainly has a sense of humor:

https://www.facebook.com/Jevin-1431993926880800/
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Virtual Fan Video / Daniel Ptak / Jevin Inc. Online Sports Management Software / Felony Charges Florida

Since I last posted I heard from two more leagues out tens of thousands and thousands respectively. That puts the number of leagues out money at about 24 and the total of late or missing payments well above $500,000.00. That is not my idea of growing pains!!!

Note an earlier e-mail exchange with Pleasant Hill:
    On Monday, May 16, 2016 9:21 AM, "garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com" <garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com> wrote:

Jevin Missing Money

I run a site that exposes financial fraud, www.realscam.com. I am also a former board member of Garland Soccer. Garland Soccer had late and missing payments with Jevin for years. The Garland Soccer President. David Arciniega, contributed to the development of the Jevin software. When $8,000.00 went missing in 2013, Mr. Arciniega insisted Garland Soccer continue to use Jevin and denied the board documentation on this loss. When pressed for answers Mr. Arciniega claimed that a total of $50,000.00 from several sports organizations was actually missing due to the payment processor and that Dan Ptak of Jevin was involved in ongoing litigation with the processor. It has been 3 years and no court cases were ever filed, much less been ongoing and Jevin itself never went to police. Likely, the payment processor was falsely accused of being responsible for the missing funds though Jevin changed processors after this. Mr. Arciniega then proceeded to lie to the Garland Police telling them that it was simply an error in processing and stopped them from investigating.

Now, 4 other sports organizations are reporting losses of $39,000.00, $35,000.00, $20,000.00, $16.000.00. 2 other organizations are said to be out money as well.

Formal charges were filed with the Allen, TX police and the Dallas FBI by a president of a soccer association that is a practicing attorney. I am coordinating getting the word out to others that may be effected. Please let me know if you are missing funds due to Jevin.

Police | Allen, TX - Official Website

Office J Stoneberg

https://www.fbi.gov/dallas/contact-us/contact

Thanks,

Heather Dobrott

Administrator for Realscam.com

This message was sent to info@phbaseball.org by garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com

Unsubscribe | Change your subscription options | Forward this message
    The response:

From: Pleasant Hill Little League [mailto:pleasanthilllittleleague@yahoo.com]

Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:47 AM

To: garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Jevin Missing Money

Heather-

The question is, are they out money, or is their money just late? We know that Jevin has been having some growing pains this year and some of our payments have been a bit delayed but we have not, as of yet, been out any money from them that we do not think we will collect.

I think perhaps people are just too quick to react and freak out instead of asking questions. What is sounds like to me is that Mr. David Arciniega embezzled money from Garland Soccer and no one wants to admit that so it is easier to blame the software company.

What I want to know is why is there a lawsuit against the soccer club and not against him?

Thank you,

Pleasant Hill Little League
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yet another group that is owed money by Jevin contacted me just after I posted yesterday. This would be approximately the 25th group out money by my count. That brings the total of late and missing payments to well over $500,000.00. They asked for contact information for the Allen, TX police and Dallas FBI. I gave them that and information for other law enforcement agencies across the country that have been involved.

How many more leagues are out money that have not contacted me???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Surely Ptak has breached trading while insolvent laws by now.

Time for the corporate regulators to become involved, along with the police.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Heather Byers Heather Dawne Dobrott - you were given a specific cease and disist email last night. You need to cease all further communications with and about our league including any further comments on this post.
    August 3 at 9:11am

Heather Dawne Dobrott Heather Byers Register of Actions
    Case No. 199-00984-2017
    Jevin, Inc., a Texas Corporation and Daniel E. PTAK vs. Sky View Youth Football, a Utah organization; Wasatch Front Football League, Inc., a Utah Corporation; and Jared Furgeson, et al. §
    §
    §
    §
    §

Case Type: Other Contract
    Date Filed: 02/28/2017
    Party Information
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant Blake, Matthew John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Blake, Mindy John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Dobrott, Heather Sarah Holley Long
    Retained
    214-749-4805(W)

Defendant Ferguson, Kelly John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Furgeson, Jared Also Known As Ferguson, Jared John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Hellstern, Brandt Also Known As Helstern, Brandt John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Radford, Jenni John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Saxton, Dave Also Known As Saxton, David John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Saxton, Tori John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Sky View Youth Football John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Defendant Wasatch Front Football League, Inc. John J. Mongogna
    Retained
    214-423-5100(W)

Plaintiff Jevin, Inc. Also Known As Jevin Inc a Texas Corporation Leann Wainscott Diamond
    Retained
    972-632-1300(W)

Plaintiff Ptak, Daniel E Leann Wainscott Diamond
    Retained
    972-632-1300(W)
    Events & Orders of the Court
    DISPOSITIONS
    07/17/2017
    Order on Nonsuit - PARTIAL (Judicial Officer: Tucker, Angela)
    Party(
    Dobrott, Heather)

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    02/28/2017 Plaintiff's Original Petition (OCA) $298.00
    03/02/2017 Request for Citation $8.00
    03/02/2017
    Citation

Sky View Youth Football
    Served 03/11/2017

Returned 03/15/2017
    Wasatch Front Football League, Inc.
    Served 03/08/2017

Returned 03/14/2017
    Furgeson, Jared
    Served 03/13/2017

Returned 03/15/2017
    Blake, Matthew
    Served 03/08/2017

Returned 03/14/2017
    Saxton, Dave
    Served 03/07/2017

Returned 03/13/2017
    Hellstern, Brandt
    Served 03/07/2017

Returned 03/14/2017
    Radford, Jenni
    Served 03/11/2017

Returned 03/15/2017
    03/13/2017 Service Return
    Proof of Service- Dave Saxton
    Proof of Service- Matthew Blake
    Proof of Service- Brandt Hellstern
    Affidavit of Service- Wasatch Front Football League, Inc. c/o Steve Brooks Registered Agent
    03/15/2017 Service Return
    Citation- Jenni Radford
    Proof of Service- Jared Furgeson
    Proof of Service- Sky View Youth Football
    03/20/2017 Amended Petition
    Plaintiffs' First Amended Petition
    03/21/2017 Request for Citation $8.00
    03/21/2017
    Citation

Dobrott, Heather
    Served 03/22/2017

Returned 03/22/2017
    03/22/2017 Service Return
    Citation - Heather Dobrott
    04/03/2017 Original Answer
    Defendants' Special Appearance and Original Answer Subject to Special Appearance
    04/14/2017 Original Answer
    Defendant Heather Dobrott's Original Answer
    04/19/2017 Letter
    Cover Letter for Jury Fee
    04/19/2017 Jury Fee Paid $40.00
    05/19/2017 Motion to Dismiss
    Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to Chapter 27 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
    05/24/2017 Letter
    Notice of Hearing on Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss
    06/06/2017 Notice of Hearing
    07/10/2017 Response
    Plaintiffs' Response to Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss
    07/11/2017 Letter
    Letter to the Clerk Enclosing Proposed Order Granting Defendant's Motion to Dismiss
    07/13/2017 Defendant's
    Defendant Heather Dobrott's Reply to Plaintiffs' Response to Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to Chapter 27 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
    07/17/2017 Dismissal Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela)
    Special Appearance
    07/21/2017 Reset by Court to 07/17/2017
    07/17/2017 Amended Petition
    Plaintiff's Second Amended Petition
    07/17/2017 General Docket Entry
    Hearing. Parties appeared with counsel. Court heard argument. Case reset. - AMT
    10/04/2017 Dismissal for Want of Prosecution (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela)

Jevin / Dan Ptak are harassing those that stood up to them and share the truth. Why is this case not being vigorously pursued if it is meritorious? Perhaps, Ptak doesn't wish to explain $500,000.00 + in missing and late payments. A good portion of that will never be paid to these charities it appears. More are coming forward with complaints of money months overdue and Ptak ducking them as they demand answers. More leagues have contacted me wanting contact information for the authorities the many leagues out money have been have been filing charges with already.

I assume the parents in Pleasant Hill are furious that they have had their money put at risk by this irresponsible little league board especially in light of the other parents being victimized by Dan Ptak / Jevin's harassment suit.
    1 hr

Heather Byers The parents on Pleasant Hill think you are a crazy ridiculous woman and they ignore your crazy rantings because no one believes a thing that comes out of your mouth. Take your garbage rantings elsewhere psycho.
    55 mins

Heather Byers P.S. It is pretty hard to be considered irresponsible with money when we have been paid on time, every cent.
    50 mins

Heather Dawne Dobrott From: Pleasant Hill Little League [mailto:pleasanthilllittleleague@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:47 AM
    To: garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: Jevin Missing Money

Heather-

The question is, are they out money, or is their money just late? We know that Jevin has been having some growing pains this year and some of our payments have been a bit delayed but we have not, as of yet, been out any money from them that we do not think we will collect.

I think perhaps people are just too quick to react and freak out instead of asking questions. What is sounds like to me is that Mr. David Arciniega embezzled money from Garland Soccer and no one wants to admit that so it is easier to blame the software company.

What I want to know is why is there a lawsuit against the soccer club and not against him?

Thank you,

"On time, every cent or our payments have been a bit delayed???" With half a million in documented late and missing payments and numerous mainstream media outlets reporting on this disaster the facts are clear!25 mins

Heather Dawne Dobrott Heather Byers Mainstream media articles tell the story. So just who is the psycho???

http://www.tampabay.com/.../st-petersburg-little.../2299711...

St. Petersburg Little League one of several nationwide missing money
    ST. PETERSBURG — With each swing of the…
    tampabay.com

http://www.athleticbusiness.com/.../management-company...

https://www.bbb.org/.../manage.../jevin-in-allen-tx-90803642

http://southsidedaily.com/.../the-whole-thing-is-a-con.../

http://southsidedaily.com/.../before-virginia-beach.../

http://www.13newsnow.com/.../little-league.../461550502

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11374
    18 mins

Heather Byers You are. 100% you. BTW, the city made this post private because they also think you are psychotic so the only people who can see it are you and me. Rant all you like. Post until your fingers are bleeding for all I care. At the end of the day, no one cares and we all still think you're a Looney tune.
    3 mins

Heather Byers P.S. Check the date on your email. Any delays we had were well over a year ago. Since that point it was all fixed and has all been 100% on time next day payments. Your squawking at the wrong lady here. I balance our account to the penny and have ZERO time for your nonsense.
    2 mins

Heather Dawne Dobrott The city has an obligation to be mindful of the safety of its citizens money and who is using their fields.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11374...... See More
    Dan Ptak / Jevin Sports Management Software Sues Customers It Paid Late!! - Quatloos!
    Quatloos! The views herein are not those of Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues Fax to 877-698-0678 and admin issues to sooltauq [at] gmail.com
    quatloos.com
    August 2 at 5:24pm ·

Heather Byers The city is not involved with management of our league. STOP!
    August 2 at 5:29pm

Heather Dawne Dobrott The citizens of Pleasant Hill come to this page for information and have every right to the facts. Why do you want to keep the issues with Jevin secret?
    August 2 at 5:32pm

Heather Byers There are no issues with Jevin. Our league has gotten every cent from them. Why do you continue to harass people and slander Jevin? Get a hobby.
    August 2 at 5:34pm

Heather Dawne Dobrott My hobby is working as a volunteer consumer advocate. You object to journalist/bloggers and national news being shared and discussed??? We are in America!
    August 2 at 5:36pm

Heather Dawne Dobrott Heather Byers Slander? I am posting links to mainstream news articles by respected publications.
    August 2 at 5:39pm

Heather Dawne Dobrott Heather Dobrott,

This is Jim Byers, President of Pleasant Hill Little League ("the league") in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. This email is to serve as final notice to you that you are no longer, in any fashion (electronic mail, telephone, social media, or postal mail) to contact or communicate with Pleasant Hill Little League or it's board members, parents, players, coaches, or volunteers. You have been instructed prior to today to no longer communicate with the league, which you have ignored. Further communication, in any fashion, including using entities outside of the league, shall be considered harassment and local authorities in Pleasant Hill, Iowa as well as your hometown shall be contacted and the league shall press charges against you for this harassment.

On a personal note, myself and our board as a whole, has grown tired of your antics. We have no interest nor concern with the fanatic psychosis with which you are stalking our business partner. I could not care less what your interest is in this. From our perspective, everything you share with us is completely unfounded. And, quite frankly, your ramblings have hit the wrong nerve with me now, and I find you to be insufferable and intolerable. If you want to run around Texas on your soap box and hope that someone wants to entertain your vendetta and phsychoses, by all means, carry on. But DO NOT contact our league directly or indirectly EVER again. And DO NOT take my suggestion of involving law enforcement lightly. That point was not a threat, but a promise. I do not have the time, energy, or want to deal with some whacky lady half a nation away, and if I EVER come across your name again in association with my league or any member of my league, every bit of time and energy I spend on it will be to make you miserable thru every legal means possible equal to and greater than what you seek out with Jevin. Go away. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. SHOULD YOU EVEN AS MUCH DO THIS, I WILL IMMEDIATELY CONTACT LAW ENFORCEMENT TO MOVE FORWARD WITH CHARGES. Whatever personal vendettas you may hold against Jevin or the soccer club in your area has absolutely nothing to do with us role our league, so leave us out of it.

Thank You,

Jim Byers
    President
    District 3 Asst. District Administrator - Baseball
    phbaseball.org
    iowadistrict3.org

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
    August 3 at 8:33am

Heather Dawne Dobrott Where are those criminal charges for harassment you promised??? Oh wait, law enforcement is dealing with the numerous leagues that Jevin isn't paying!!!
    1 hr
    Still waiting for the criminal charges these looneys promised. And, who is going to break it to them that we really did land on the moon???

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Dear Judge,

the nasty lady wrote annoyingly true stuff on the publicly accessible forum and I want to use up the courts' precious time being extraordinarily petty

Judge ????

Judge ????

Will you stop laughing ????"

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

CPA Heather Byers / Dan Ptak's fan club president claims:
    the city made this post private because they also think you are psychotic so the only people who can see it are you and me
    https://www.facebook.com/PleasantHil...34127183354276

I assume everyone here with a Facebook page will be able to read all of the dozens of posts in that warning I put on the city's page.

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    CPA Heather Byers / Dan Ptak's fan club president claims:

https://www.facebook.com/PleasantHil...34127183354276

I assume everyone here with a Facebook page will be able to read all of the dozens of posts in that warning I put on the city's page.
    some of it can be read without facebook. even the protection of the kickback.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The city and the participants in any league that is using, has used or could possibly use Jevin have a right to see mainstream news articles. The city owns the Facebook page and they have not told me to stop posting. They in fact thanked me on the page twice. The city has also not blocked me. We are in America! End of story!

Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2017 11:05 PM
    To: hdobrott@gmail.com
    Subject: Pleasant Hill Little League & Jevin

Heather,

You were previously advised to discontinue any and communications with and about Pleasant Hill Little League. This included any and all formats. I see that you habe ignored this advice and continue to carry on. I will tell you that the city has indeed advised us of your posts; however, not in a manner that would hope to have it communicated to us. You have been blocked from the mayor's Facebook page. I am also reaching out to her about the city page. You should also be advised that anything that you share to the page is hidden, so no one else is subjected to you nonsensical musings. You will cease any and all communications with and about Pleasant Hill Little League whether you choose to or not. If you want to carry on with your tin foil hat craziness in some dingy basement in Garland, Texas, by all means you go right ahead. But you need to forget that we exist. I am also reaching out to the authorities in Garland about your continued harrassment of Pleasant Hill Little League and it's representatives. If it becomes necessary, I shall also include our attorneys. Pleasant Hill Little League could not be more pleased in their dealings with Jevin and the expediency with which we receive our funds. I'm sure you won't share that info on one of your crazy rambling websites, but no worries, every last bit of this is being shared with Jevin by us. On a personal note, you have become the absolute worst, most annoying human being I have ever encountered. Other than being incredibly obnoxious and wonderful fodder to poke fun at you amongst those of here, your continued harassment and ramblings have served no purpose to your end whatsoever. At this time, I demand of you that you cease any discussion of Pleasant Hill Little League or it's representatives. This includes Facebook, email, phone calls, and any other forms of written, verbal, electronic, or social media outlets, including any continued comments in the current posting you placed on the City of Pleasant Hill Facebook page.

Thank You,

Jim Byers
    President
    phbaseball.org
    iowadistrict3.org

Why would anyone be afraid to discuss things in the news involving public charities. This is not about private individuals or their private business in any way. We are in America!

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The city and the participants in any league that is using, has used or could possibly use Jevin have a right to see mainstream news articles. The city owns the Facebook page and they have not told me to stop posting. They in fact thanked me on the page twice. The city has also not blocked me. We are in America! End of story!

Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2017 11:05 PM
    To: hdobrott@gmail.com
    Subject: Pleasant Hill Little League & Jevin

Heather,

You were previously advised to discontinue any and communications with and about Pleasant Hill Little League. This included any and all formats. I see that you habe ignored this advice and continue to carry on. I will tell you that the city has indeed advised us of your posts; however, not in a manner that would hope to have it communicated to us. You have been blocked from the mayor's Facebook page. I am also reaching out to her about the city page. You should also be advised that anything that you share to the page is hidden, so no one else is subjected to you nonsensical musings. You will cease any and all communications with and about Pleasant Hill Little League whether you choose to or not. If you want to carry on with your tin foil hat craziness in some dingy basement in Garland, Texas, by all means you go right ahead. But you need to forget that we exist. I am also reaching out to the authorities in Garland about your continued harrassment of Pleasant Hill Little League and it's representatives. If it becomes necessary, I shall also include our attorneys. Pleasant Hill Little League could not be more pleased in their dealings with Jevin and the expediency with which we receive our funds. I'm sure you won't share that info on one of your crazy rambling websites, but no worries, every last bit of this is being shared with Jevin by us. On a personal note, you have become the absolute worst, most annoying human being I have ever encountered. Other than being incredibly obnoxious and wonderful fodder to poke fun at you amongst those of here, your continued harassment and ramblings have served no purpose to your end whatsoever. At this time, I demand of you that you cease any discussion of Pleasant Hill Little League or it's representatives. This includes Facebook, email, phone calls, and any other forms of written, verbal, electronic, or social media outlets, including any continued comments in the current posting you placed on the City of Pleasant Hill Facebook page.

Thank You,

Jim Byers
    President
    phbaseball.org
    iowadistrict3.org

Why would anyone be afraid to discuss things in the news involving public charities. This is not about private individuals or their private business in any way. We are in America!

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The leadership of the local little league in Pleaasant Hill is yet again this evening harassing me for sharing the mainstream newspaper articles about a vendor they are using. Since when in America were we not allowed to discuss what is in the news??? Freedom of Speech and freedom of the press are the American way. We are guaranteed the right to circulate opinions in print without censorship by the government. Americans enjoy freedom of the press under the First Amendment to the Constitution. So, when did the little league leadership get the right to censor us??? I am going to keep sharing all the mainstream media articles and my opinion on this subject.

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All of the sponsors of this so called charity have a right to see the mainstream newspaper articles and the communications the leadership of this charity are sending out.

27-0009915 Pleasant Hill Little League Inc. Pleasant Hill IA United States

Sponsors

https://inrc.law.uiowa.edu/sites/inr..._practices.pdf
    I. The Role of Charitable Nonprofit Organizations
    Principle
    Iowa charitable nonprofit organizations are the essence of community. Iowa’s citizens, volunteering in the thousands, build our communities. On their own initiative, Iowans address local needs, formulate values, and take action through these voluntary associations. Community organizations range across the broad spectrum of daily life and include religion, health, social services, education, culture, community development, housing and human rights. Many are small and financially fragile, yet they are vital factors in making Iowa a great place to work and live. It is only with these crucial community nonprofit associations that Iowa advances economically and
    socially. The people of Iowa should recognize and support the contribution of the charitable nonprofits to their community through volunteer effort and donations.
    Practices
    1. Charitable nonprofits must be publicly open and accountable, must be well managed, and must continually build trust with the public by appropriate financial reporting, communications with the public about significant contributions to the community with the
    charity’s funds and programs, and strongly evident commitment to ethical behavior.....B. Principle
    – Financial Accountability
    A charitable organization is accountable to its funders, its constituencies, and the public, both as to the sources and uses of funding......

29Practices

1. Communication is a form of accountability to the organization’s constituencies. It

should be oriented to the constituencies and thus requires an outreach mindset.
    2. A goal of a charitable nonprofit’s communication should be transparency which
    includes:

a. continually building trust with the public by appropriate financial reporting b.communication with the public about significant contributions to the community with the charity’s funds and programs

c. strongly evident commitment to ethical behavior.

3. Communication should be strategic, integrated, and central to the organization’s
    functions

4. Messages must be timely, informative, clear, and forthright with openness and

candor about bad news as well as good news
    5. Effective communication identifies:

a. the constituencies who are to receive the message b. the content of the message to be delivered

c. the method of delivering the message
    6. Constituencies are both internal, including the board, staff, and volunteers, and external including the people who receive the organizations’ services, the funders, the regulators, and the general public. ....

Practice
    1. Government Regulation

– Federal, state, local:

a. Tort and Contractual Liability

- The concept of charitable immunity from lawsuits has been eliminated. Therefore, directors and officers are liable for organizational torts and breaches of contract where they are negligent and third parties have been injured......b. Ethics codes –
    Ethics require subordinating self interest in favor of the public interest. Ethics codes set a higher standard of conduct than the law. Ethics go to the essence of our beliefs and how we feel and care for others. A code of ethics demands a sense of responsibility and courtesy to others. Others come ahead of our own interests. Nonprofit ethics codes cover such issues as obeying the law, respect for the worth and dignity of individuals, diversity, fairness, openness, honesty, prudent application of organizational resources, and
    professional conduct in service t
    o others......

Practice
    s
    Duty of Care
    – Board members and officers must meet the duty of care by exercising their responsibilities in good faith and with diligence, attention, care, and skill. (For nonprofit corporations, see Iowa Code 504.831; for charitable trusts, see Iowa Code 633A .4203.) This includes both decision making and oversight responsibilities and is fulfilled by such things as attending board meetings regularly, entering discussions, reading minutes, learning about the organization’s programs, maintaining careful oversight of finances, and questioning unclear or
    troubling activity.

The charity is legally accountable to the public for its use of funding, so I have every right to post mainstream newspaper articles about its vendor and ask questions. It is high time the leadership of this charity quit threatening me and start fulfilling their fiduciary duties. The Byers conduct online is reprehensible and should be addressed immediately.

Love some Bunny! I do!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Texas law and attorney explanation:
    The Definition of Harassment

Texas law is very clear on the definition of harassment. There are two primary elements to a harassment offense. These elements are:

• The intent of the perpetrator
    • The harassing behavior itself

The first component, intent, refers to the desire or goal of the person committing the act. According to Texas Penal Code Section 42.07, a person committing harassment must have an intent to “harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment or embarrass” another person.
    The second component of the act is the actual harassing behavior itself. Harassment as a criminal offense can include a large number of different activities. The Texas Penal Code lists the following activities which may be considered criminal harassment:

• Communicating with another person and requesting an obscene activity, such as sexual activity
    • Threatening to inflict bodily harm on another person or threatening to commit a felony against another person, their family members or their property
    • Conveying a false report of the death or bodily injury of another person
    • Repeatedly calling another person on the telephone in an annoying manner or making phone calls and intentionally failing to hang up the call when it is answered
    • Sending electronic communications, such as emails or text messages, in an annoying, threatening or abusive manner

Most of these definitions of harassing behavior include a stipulation that the behavior must be done in a way that is reasonably likely to alarm the person receiving the communication. This is done to prevent people from being penalized for behavior that is not legally considered harassment.
    Jim Byers president of a charity that is accountable to the public wrote last night:
    I have contacted Garland Police Department at this time to file an official harrassment complaint against you. I will also be contacting our league attorney in lieu of these recent revelations....Your lack of cooperation in regards to the requests demanded of you habe left us with no other options but to pursue legal action against you. You shall cease and desist any all communications with and about Pleasant Hill Little League in any anf all forms immediately.
    I will continue to share mainstream news articles across the globe. No clown like this is going to dictate to me. Good luck with the police, clown!

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Heather Dobrott,

This is Jim Byers, President of Pleasant Hill Little League ("the league") in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. This email is to serve as final notice to you that you are no longer, in any fashion (electronic mail, telephone, social media, or postal mail) to contact or communicate with Pleasant Hill Little League or it's board members, parents, players, coaches, or volunteers. You have been instructed prior to today to no longer communicate with the league, which you have ignored. Further communication, in any fashion, including using entities outside of the league, shall be considered harassment and local authorities in Pleasant Hill, Iowa as well as your hometown shall be contacted and the league shall press charges against you for this harassment.
    On a personal note, myself and our board as a whole, has grown tired of your antics. We have no interest nor concern with the fanatic psychosis with which you are stalking our business partner. I could not care less what your interest is in this. From our perspective, everything you share with us is completely unfounded. And, quite frankly, your ramblings have hit the wrong nerve with me now, and I find you to be insufferable and intolerable. If you want to run around Texas on your soap box and hope that someone wants to entertain your vendetta and phsychoses, by all means, carry on. But DO NOT contact our league directly or indirectly EVER again. And DO NOT take my suggestion of involving law enforcement lightly. That point was not a threat, but a promise. I do not have the time, energy, or want to deal with some whacky lady half a nation away, and if I EVER come across your name again in association with my league or any member of my league, every bit of time and energy I spend on it will be to make you miserable thru every legal means possible equal to and greater than what you seek out with Jevin. Go away. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. SHOULD YOU EVEN AS MUCH DO THIS, I WILL IMMEDIATELY CONTACT LAW ENFORCEMENT TO MOVE FORWARD WITH CHARGES. Whatever personal vendettas you may hold against Jevin or the soccer club in your area has absolutely nothing to do with us role our league, so leave us out of it.
    Thank You,
    Jim Byers
    President
    phbaseball.org
    iowadistrict3.org

http://www.tampabay.com/…/st-petersburg-little-leag…/2299711
    http://www.athleticbusiness.com/…/management-company-gives-…
    https://www.bbb.org/…/management…/jevin-in-allen-tx-90803642
    http://southsidedaily.com/…/the-whole-thing-is-a-con-virgi…/
    http://southsidedaily.com/…/before-virginia-beach-little-l…/
    http://www.13newsnow.com/…/little-league-claims-i…/461550502

St. Petersburg Little League one of several nationwide missing money
    ST. PETERSBURG — With each swing of the bat, the Northeast Little League has managed to keep organized youth baseball alive this fall in St. Petersburg.
    tampabay.com
    Heather Dawne Dobrott

Joey Bulens I think you have added Minichutes by mistake to this thread.
    September 3 at 9:34pm

Ben Wellington Unless you want to order 10 dozen???
    September 4 at 9:26am

Joey Bulens I donated chutes to this league and haven't heard anything back.
    September 4 at 12:24pm

Joey Bulens Matt Buman what is this?
    12 hrs

Mini-Chutes Matt??
    1 hr

Joey Bulens Nvm I spoke with Jim
    1 hr

Matt Buman Sorry man. Just left work. Delete her ass. She's dumb.
    31 mins

Joey Bulens Thats what i hear. She cray
    Just now
    2017 Season Board of Directors
    Search:
    Intro
    Construction Project Manager at Drake Homes
    Former Sergeant at U.S. Army
    Went to Bellevue West High School
    Lives in Pleasant Hill, Iowa
    Married
    From Bellevue, Nebraska
    LEAD PROJECT MANAGER

Matt Buman is a seasoned vet who specializes in detail-oriented efficiency. With a military and entrepreneurial background, Matt joined our team in 2016. He brings a fresh energy to any project and is excellent at using technology to bring your ideas to life. Our clients enjoy Matt's excellent communication and his unmatched effort to do things right the first time. Matt will ensure your home building experience is smooth and easy, while also supporting our team's craftsmanship through the warranty process.
    Apparently none of these folks can read at the junior high level and the newspaper articles and BBB report were totally out of their reach. Fiduciary duty and the legal responsibilities of the boards of charities are clearly more than they can grasp either. The dumbing down of America....

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Big fat F and the most recent complaint is now posted:

Reviews & Complaints

View Customer Reviews [0]View Customer Complaints [3]
    Customer Complaints Summary

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months
    Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
    Billing / Collection Issues 1
    Problems with Product / Service 2
    Advertising / Sales Issues 0
    Delivery Issues 0
    Guarantee / Warranty Issues 0
    Total Closed Complaints 3

The business failed to respond to the dispute. (3 complaints)

09/07/2017
    Problems with Product / Service

Complaint
    Parents register their child using their software. Then they are suppose to pay us the fee, minus a small amount they charge as their fee.
    In 2016, we were told that registrations fees paid by Credit Card went to the League via our registration software vendor, Jevin. When we went to contact Jevin and check on the process, they indicated they did not have a bank account on our account with them. We felt it would be better to have a check sent to us. We did not feel comfortable giving the bank account info to them.

The vendor said they would send a check for the credit card payments made through their system. System says they have $3,925 in credit card fees owed to us. After we did not receive the check - we emailed and called several times from Sept. 2016 through Dec. 2016. Finally, the President of the company called us to tell us their bank account had been frozen. Come to find out, other leagues were accusing them of fraud. Google Jevin and you will see the other clubs missing their money. (Show Less of Complaint)
    Desired Settlement
    We want our $3,925 owed to us for the 2016 youth football registrations.

06/29/2017
    Billing / Collection Issues

Complaint
    ***** collected money on behalf of our league and has not returned to that money to us. They do not answer phone calls or return emails.
    ***** was not supposed to collect funds from our league members, however they did anyways. It has been nearly 3 months and they have stopped returning emails and phone calls and have not deposited our funds paid to them. 11 league members paid $80 and ***** will not forward that money to us nor will they communicate with us. (Show Less of Complaint)
    Desired Settlement
    We would like the money due to us. Immediately.

03/10/2017
    Problems with Product / Service

Complaint
    Our business entered into a contractual agreement in November 2015 wherein Jevin would process credit cards and host a registration site for the purpose of my sport facility's scheduling, registration of players, and general communication with clients. Jevin has never deposited ANY funds that were from credit/debit card payments into our account. We, a small family-owned business, are owed almost $50,000. At this time, Jevin has not returned phone calls nor provided any indication they have any interest in depositing funds that our rightly ours. Dan ***** the owner, has stopped returning our calls, and has made promises regarding the timing of our funds availability that have proven to be untrue.
    Product_Or_Service: sports registration website (Show Less of Complaint)
    Desired Settlement
    We wish to be contacted by Jevin's president, Dan ***** with a concrete plan as to when and how our funds will be deposited into our account.
    Remember that the BBB is a clearinghouse of information, so many more have not yet filed with them and have gone straight to the police and other enforcement agencies.

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I got an e-mail yesterday from a financial professional that is trying to help a small rural league recover their money from Jevin. This dear soul asked for information for the Dallas Police Department. I redirected them to the appropriate contact, the Allen Police and several other governmental agencies across the country that are investigating. God bless these groups providing sports opportunities to kids that are struggling as Jevin continues to illegally withhold their funds from them.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. 31-SC-17-00312
    Costa Mesa American Little League vs. Dan Ptak §
    §
    §
    §
    §

Case Type: Small Claims
    Date Filed: 10/02/2017
    Party Information
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant Ptak, Dan

Plaintiff Costa Mesa American Little League
    10/02/2017 Case Filed (OCA)
    10/02/2017 Small Claims Petition
    Guide and File - Petition
    Financial Information

Total Financial Assessment 121.00
    Total Payments and Credits 121.00
    Balance Due as of 10/05/2017 0.00

10/03/2017 Transaction Assessment 121.00
    10/03/2017 Payment Receipt # 2017-04943-JP3-1 Costa Mesa American Little League (121.00)
    Another lawsuit and yet another name to add to my list of around 26 leagues that Ptak and his Jevin scam owe money.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

05/19/2017 Motion to DismissDefendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to Chapter 27 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
    05/24/2017 LetterNotice of Hearing on Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss
    06/06/2017 Notice of Hearing
    07/10/2017 ResponsePlaintiffs' Response to Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss
    07/11/2017 LetterLetter to the Clerk Enclosing Proposed Order Granting Defendant's Motion to Dismiss
    07/13/2017 Defendant'sDefendant Heather Dobrott's Reply to Plaintiffs' Response to Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to Chapter 27 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
    07/17/2017 Dismissal Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela) Special Appearance
    07/21/2017 Reset by Court to 07/17/2017
    07/17/2017 Amended PetitionPlaintiff's Second Amended Petition
    07/17/2017 General Docket EntryHearing. Parties appeared with counsel. Court heard argument. Case reset. - AMT
    09/15/2017 Motion to DismissDefendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to Chapter 27 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code as to Plaintiff's Second Amended Petition
    09/15/2017 LetterCover Letter
    09/18/2017 Notice of Hearing
    09/26/2017 Notice of Hearing
    10/03/2017 MotionDefendant Heather Dobrott's Motion for Trial Setting in or After the Fall of 2018
    10/06/2017 Notice of Hearing
    10/06/2017 Designation ofPlaintiffs Designation of Testifying Experts
    10/27/2017 Motion Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela)
    10/27/2017 Motion Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela) Motion for Trial setting in Fall of 2018
    11/02/2017 Dismissal Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela) 30 mins total
    11/03/2017 CANCELED Dismissal for Want of Prosecution (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela) Requested Setting

10/04/2017 Reset by Court to 11/03/2017
    02/02/2018 Pre Trial (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela)
    02/05/2018 Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Tucker, Angela)
    Jevin Inc. Dan Ptak Lawsuit Defendant Heather Dobrott's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to Chapter 27.pdf

This case should have been dismissed with the mandatory attorney fees awarded to me months ago.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. 31-SC-17-00312
    Costa Mesa American Little League vs. Dan Ptak §
    §
    §
    §
    §
    Case Type: Small Claims
    Date Filed: 10/02/2017
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant Ptak, Dan
    10/02/2017 Case Filed (OCA)
    10/02/2017 Small Claims PetitionGuide and File - Petition
    10/02/2017 No Military Affidavit Filed
    10/09/2017 Civil CitationPCT3
    10/09/2017
    Civil Citation Service
    Ptak, Dan
    Served 10/23/2017
    10/09/2017 Correspondencewith plaintiff about which address to use for plaintiff
    10/23/2017 Citation ServedAS - $75
    11/02/2017 Answer Filed
    11/14/2017 Mailed Notice of Trial to All Parties
    01/11/2018 Trial by Judge (2:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Ruckel, Chuck)
    Total Financial Assessment 121.00
    Total Payments and Credits 121.00
    Balance Due as of 11/14/2017 0.00
    10/03/2017 Transaction Assessment 121.00
    10/03/2017 Payment Receipt # 2017-04943-JP3-1 Costa Mesa American Little League (121.00)

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

11/07/2017 Motion to Withdraw
    Motion to Withdraw as Counsel for Cause
    12/12/2017 Order of Withdrawal of Counsel
    Order on Motion to Withdraw as Counsel for Cause

Plaintiff Jevin, Inc. Also Known As Jevin Inc a Texas Corporation Pro Se

Plaintiff Ptak, Daniel E Pro Se

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Group # 28

Kelseyville Little League - KLL

2 hrs ·

I thought I would give a little update on where our league is at with the online registration company (Jevin) not turning over our payment for our 2017 season... As of now, and after NUMEROUS attempts by multiple people, we have STILL not gotten any response from the company. Our Kelseyville Little League President, Melanie Barrick will be meeting with an attorney next week to discuss our next steps, and to start prepairing a lawsuit. In the mean time, if you are able to file a claim with your credit card/bank against Jevin for your registration payment from last season, please DO. Let us know if you do, so we can keep record. Thank you to everyone for your advice, and to Steve Brown for offering your time to help us get this straightened out.

Heather Dawne Dobrott

LikeShow more reactions
    CommentShare

6 6

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Case Detail
    Case: 05-17-01472-CV
    Case:
    05-17-01472-CV
    Date Filed:
    12/22/2017
    Case Type:
    Miscellaneous/other civil
    Style:
    Heather Dobrott
    v.:
    Jevin, Inc., a Texas corporation; and Daniel E. Ptak, an individual
    Orig Proc:
    No

Appellate Briefs
    Date
    Event Type Description Document
    No briefs.
    Case Events
    Date Event Type Disposition Document
    12/22/2017 Fee requested
    [ PDF/92 KB ] Notice
    12/22/2017 Docketing statement due
    [ PDF/91 KB ] Notice
    12/22/2017 Notice of appeal filed in court of appeals
    [ PDF/576 KB ] NOA http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Searc...c-d236f761ee7f
    [ PDF/98 KB ] Notice
    12/21/2017 Notice of appeal filed in trial court
    12/02/2017 Judgment signed by trial court judge
    Calendars
    Set Date Calendar Type Reason Set
    01/01/2018 Status Fee due in this court
    01/31/2018 Status Record due to be filed
    Parties
    Party PartyType Representative
    Dobrott, Heather Appellant Gregory R. Ave
    Jay Robert Harris
    Sarah Holley Long
    Jevin, Inc., a Texas corporation Appellee
    Ptak, Daniel E. Appellee Daniel E. Ptak
    Trial Court Information
    Court
    199th Judicial District Court
    County
    Collin
    Court Judge
    Honorable Angela Tucker
    Court Case
    199-00984-2017
    Reporter
    Sheri J. Vecera
    Punishment
    Not only did Daniel Ptak's attorney, LeAnn Wainscott Diamond abandon ship, but it appears he got a wee bit of coal in his stocking as well!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. 005-00104-2018
    TBF Financial, LLC, Garnishor vs. Commercial Bank of Texas, N.A., Garnishee §
    §
    §
    §
    §

Case Type: Writ of Garnishment - Post
    Date Filed: 01/12/2018
    Related Case Information
    Related Cases
    005-00590-2017 (Garnishment)
    Party Information
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant Jevin, Inc. Pro Se

Defendant Ptak, Daniel E. Pro Se

Garnishee Commercial Bank of Texas, N.A. Pro Se

Garnishor TBF Financial, LLC Millard O. Anderson, Jr.
    Retained
    214-287-9528(W)
    01/12/2018 Application for Writ of Garnishment - $30.00
    01/12/2018 Request for Writ Post Judgment - $5.00
    Financial Information

Garnishor TBF Financial, LLC
    Total Financial Assessment 272.00
    Total Payments and Credits 272.00
    Balance Due as of 01/14/2018 0.00

01/12/2018 Transaction Assessment 272.00
    01/12/2018 Payment Receipt # CC-CV-00187-2018 TBF Financial, LLC (272.00)
    Register of Actions
    Case No. 005-00590-2017
    TBF Financial, LLC VS. Jevin, Inc. and Daniel E. Ptak §
    §
    §
    §
    §

Case Type: Contract - Consumer/Commercial/ Debt
    Date Filed: 03/10/2017
    Related Case Information
    Related Cases
    005-00104-2018 (Garnishment)
    Party Information
    Lead Attorneys

Plaintiff TBF Financial, LLC Millard O. Anderson, Jr.
    Retained
    214-287-9528(W)
    DISPOSITIONS
    06/21/2017
    Agreed Judgment (Judicial Officer: Wilson, Dan K)

03/10/2017 Petition for Contract Consumer/Commer/Debt (OCA) $292.00
    03/13/2017 Request for Citation Pre Judgment - $4.00
    Daniel E Ptak
    03/13/2017 Constable PCT #3 - Service Fee - $75.00
    03/13/2017 Request for Citation Pre Judgment - $4.00
    Jevins, Inc
    03/13/2017 Constable PCT #3 - Service Fee - $75.00
    03/13/2017 Case Information Sheet - Cover Letter by OCA
    03/13/2017
    Citation

Ptak, Daniel E.
    Served 05/15/2017
    03/13/2017
    Citation

Jevin, Inc.
    Served 05/15/2017
    05/10/2017 Notice of Hearing
    6/22/17
    05/10/2017 E-Mail
    05/10/2017 Mailed
    05/10/2017 Motion for Rule 106 - (Motion, Affidavit, and Order)
    Motion for Substituted Service
    05/11/2017 Order for Rule 106
    05/11/2017 E-Mail
    06/20/2017 Correspondence/Fax/Email to Court Administrator
    Case has been settled; parties to submit an Agreed Judgment.
    06/22/2017 CANCELED Dismissal for Want of Prosecution (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Wilson, Dan K)
    Agreement Reached
    06/22/2017 Mailed
    06/22/2017 E-Mail
    Financial Information

Plaintiff TBF Financial, LLC
    Total Financial Assessment 445.00
    Total Payments and Credits 445.00
    Balance Due as of 01/14/2018 0.00

03/13/2017 Transaction Assessment 445.00
    03/13/2017 Payment Receipt # CC-CV-00988-2017 TBF Financial, LLC (445.00)
    03/13/2017 Transaction Assessment 0.00
    Hmmmmm... Kinda looks like somebody didn't honor his agreement and is getting his a$$ garnished.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Heather and Jim Byers are the reason charity's continue to get ripped off. Charity board members and especially the president and financial officer need to be extremely careful with all that money that belongs to the public (charity members). The recent exchange:

Heather Dawne Dobrott reviewed Pleasant Hill Little League Baseball1 star
    36 mins ·

Pleasant Hill Little League Baseball has irresponsible leadership that risks the registration money with a vendor that is clearly in financial trouble. Jevin / Dan Ptak are responsible for over half a million in late and missing payments to at least 28 leagues across the country. Mainstream media reports, Better Business Bureau Complaints and court documents tell this tragic story of many charities out tens of thousands of dollars. Heather and Jim Byers should not be in charge of this charity's funds!

Pleasant Hill Little League Baseball
    Youth Organization

812 Likes
    11 talking about this

Comments

Heather Dawne Dobrott https://www.bbb.org/.../jevin.../reviews-and-complaints...

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11374......See MoreManage

BBB Business Profile | Jevin, Inc. | Reviews and Complaints
    bbb.org

34m

Pleasant Hill Little League Baseball You were contacted by the police and told to cease and desist. Which part of that do you not understand. Guess we have to call the detective again and go forward with the harassment charges.
    Manage
    21m

Heather Dawne Dobrott I was not contacted by any police. Pleasant Hill is a public charity and I have every right to review it.
    Manage
    20m

Pleasant Hill Little League Baseball You are harassing us, we are filing harassment charges.
    Manage
    20m

Heather Dawne Dobrott Go for it! I am here to warn and inform the public.
    Manage
    19m

Pleasant Hill Little League Baseball You are now banned from our page. We have gotten every dime from Jevin. Go harass someone else.
    Manage
    1m

Jim Byers · Friends with Joey Bulens Oh, neat, the crazy lady from Garland, Texas that stalks and haunts youth groups and those who volunteer their time for them is off her medications again. Just so that anyone who may read this knows, Ms. Dobrott has regularly stalked those of us in Pleasant Hill Little League for the last couple of years. She is in no way associated with PHLL, Little League in general, or any youth sports organizations after being removed by her local soccer league. She routinely does these kinds of things to individuals and groups. Her information and association to these things in readily available online. She is the most loathsome human being I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. For those good people involved with Pleasant Hill Little League, all of our money is accounted for and our financial records are readily available to prove such.
    Manage
    1m
    https://inrc.law.uiowa.edu/sites/inr..._practices.pdf
    I. The Role of Charitable Nonprofit Organizations
    Principle
    Iowa charitable nonprofit organizations are the essence of community. Iowa’s citizens, volunteering in the thousands, build our communities. On their own initiative, Iowans address local needs, formulate values, and take action through these voluntary associations. Community organizations range across the broad spectrum of daily life and include religion, health, social services, education, culture, community development, housing and human rights. Many are small and financially fragile, yet they are vital factors in making Iowa a great place to work and live. It is only with these crucial community nonprofit associations that Iowa advances economically and socially. The people of Iowa should recognize and support the contribution of the charitable nonprofits to their community through volunteer effort and donations.
    Practices
    1. Charitable nonprofits must be publicly open and accountable, must be well managed, and must continually build trust with the public by appropriate financial reporting, communications with the public about significant contributions to the community with the charity’s funds and programs, and strongly evident commitment to ethical behavior.....B. Principle
    – Financial Accountability
    A charitable organization is accountable to its funders, its constituencies, and the public, both as to the sources and uses of funding......

29Practices

1. Communication is a form of accountability to the organization’s constituencies. It

should be oriented to the constituencies and thus requires an outreach mindset.
    2. A goal of a charitable nonprofit’s communication should be transparency which
    includes:

a. continually building trust with the public by appropriate financial reporting b.communication with the public about significant contributions to the community with the charity’s funds and programs

c. strongly evident commitment to ethical behavior.

3. Communication should be strategic, integrated, and central to the organization’s
    functions

4. Messages must be timely, informative, clear, and forthright with openness and

candor about bad news as well as good news
    5. Effective communication identifies:

a. the constituencies who are to receive the message b. the content of the message to be delivered

c. the method of delivering the message
    6. Constituencies are both internal, including the board, staff, and volunteers, and external including the people who receive the organizations’ services, the funders, the regulators, and the general public. ....

Practice
    1. Government Regulation

– Federal, state, local:

a. Tort and Contractual Liability

- The concept of charitable immunity from lawsuits has been eliminated. Therefore, directors and officers are liable for organizational torts and breaches of contract where they are negligent and third parties have been injured......b. Ethics codes –
    Ethics require subordinating self interest in favor of the public interest. Ethics codes set a higher standard of conduct than the law. Ethics go to the essence of our beliefs and how we feel and care for others. A code of ethics demands a sense of responsibility and courtesy to others. Others come ahead of our own interests. Nonprofit ethics codes cover such issues as obeying the law, respect for the worth and dignity of individuals, diversity, fairness, openness, honesty, prudent application of organizational resources, and professional conduct in service to others......

Practices
    Duty of Care
    – Board members and officers must meet the duty of care by exercising their responsibilities in good faith and with diligence, attention, care, and skill. (For nonprofit corporations, see Iowa Code 504.831; for charitable trusts, see Iowa Code 633A .4203.) This includes both decision making and oversight responsibilities and is fulfilled by such things as attending board meetings regularly, entering discussions, reading minutes, learning about the organization’s programs, maintaining careful oversight of finances, and questioning unclear or troubling activity.
    28 leagues with late or missing payments totaling over half of a million dollars seems like a gargantuan red flag to me. Not to mention the BBB has another group that is unamed saying they are out money in a scathing review that was recently added.

https://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-...ection=reviews

The garnishment reported did happen as the court approved it. Those few leagues still using Jevin are at great risk with all the many leagues out money fighting to get paid and the court cases in the works.

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post