Vincent Ortega Facebook:

Vincent Ortega Jr.
August 9 at 3:33pm ˇ
Hanging out with online marketers & leaders in this $3600/night Cabo Mansion all week from Aug 13-20th, wish you all could join me, but in future you can, if you take action, read below...
I'm heading to Texas first, to hang with Joel Therien at his multi-million dollar business facility, and drop some insane knowledge this weekend on a webinar Saturday. (He's the reason why we all get to even go to this mansion, he's the one who is putting this amazing leadership mastermind together.) Do $3600 x 8 and you'll realize how much he spent for us, because that's how much he believes in us.
If you aren't registered for this weekends webinar, comment below, "Send me the link!" and I'll have my assistant send you the webinar registration link.
Joel is responsible for over 200 million dollars in online sales, and I am going to convince him to drop some of his top secrets on how he has generated all that income. (Hehe, I know many of them, because he's shared them with me, so I'll try to bring out as many as I can live with him at his office, on a live event for you.)
I will also share some of my top secrets on how I have generated over 20 million in sales these past few years with you all as well.
There is a certain formula that I have kept to myself and have never shared, and I will reveal it to you all on this live event.
There are several reasons why I am finally doing this for you all, but I will share more about that live with you Saturday.
Overall, this will probably become one of the most powerful online events I have ever been a part of, and helped put on for you all now, and for the entire end of this year.
You will see where most all of my focus and direction will be going now, and in the future, to help you all succeed and win online.
I mean it's just so wild to me, as I sit here and type this, for the past few months, I have literally done nothing but hangout with my family and friends, and over 8 streams of income just keep coming into my life due to the automation of online marketing.
Sometimes I just sit in bed thinking, God, how, and why did you give me the knowledge and drive to figure this online world out before the 99%?
Like why am I so blessed to be alive at the perfect time?
I ask a lot of questions like that.
Sometimes I look at life and go damn, this is too easy now.
...but then I look back and remember, how difficult it was to really and truly set up this life I have now for my family.
...but again...
Now...
With what you all have.
It's about 10x easier to setup what you need to have in your life to create this online income like I have now in my life, where you truly never really have to worry about money again.
Did I say it was easy?
My bad...
Honest...
The true word is simple.
If you are willing to follow a simple formula, simple steps, and have the right things at your fingertips, literally, fingertips, then you can win online.
Sometimes people joke about my hands, when I shake them, and they say, "man your hands are so soft!" how is that possible?
haha...
Well, that's because every dollar that comes in to my life and every blessing, comes directly from these finger tips typing messages like this online, just sharing the truth, sharing the value, sharing the wisdom I've been blessed to learn, and not afraid to go after.
The hard work is in knowledge, not actually doing manual labor.
Trust me, it's more fun that way.
Wow...
I'm feeling so excited right now for this upcoming webinar this Saturday, it's been a while since I have felt this passion to serve you all because I have truly just been focusing on spending time with my family and friends lately.
...but now, I am ready to bring the heat and change a few more thousand lives, my goal is to double the amount of people I have impacted over the years the end of this year and next year.
I've been in millions of people's homes through their cell phone and computers over the years teaching.
I plan on being in a few more million this next year.
I want every single one of you all to win.
All you have to do is pay attention and take action, because everything you need to win is now already done for you.
Building an online business is like popping yourself inside of the best sports car in the world now, everything you need to win the race is already done for you, now all you have to do is push the gas down and drive.
Love you all... can't wait to help you win bigger than ever before, and it starts this weekend.
Comment below, "send me the link" - if you want my assistant to send you the live event registration form for this weekend.
I am excited to bring the heat with Joel Therien, like you have never seen me bring the heat before.
Where is the barf bag when I need it????