Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Well, I decided to join the group and made a post which is awaiting mod approval. Let's see if they allow FACTS to be presented in this group. If they do, it will be interesting to see how they respond.
    They even gave you your own thread.

There is a good bit of Kool-Aid drinking and burying heads in the sand.

Seems like a good bit of real or feigned naivete on how scams work in the real world.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    There is a good bit of Kool-Aid drinking and burying heads in the sand.

Seems like a good bit of real or feigned naivete on how scams work in the real world.
    Here's another "fact" for the Kool-Aid drinkers to deny.

That's one of the good things about having this as a hobby.

Unless you try to put a time frame on how long a ponzi scheme is going to survive, you can't be wrong.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, and now the real fun begins. I am going to take every FACT I posted and then give all the real links to the stories, and then expose all the lies told by Ruja in her own words. I'll have to do this in sections because s/he will get lost if I don't. Also I want a response before I move on to the next FACT.

I did a trial post of two facts, the total cease and desist by Germany and the Hungarian Task Force being appointed to conduct a criminal investigation of OneCoin. Looking forward to the response to those two facts, as it will tell me how to debunk all his other OC BS mantra that keeps being spouted. Next up will be the criminal conviction of Ruja, and her lie about being a junior associate of the law firm when she was only a consultant for them.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He said he gave me my own thread because I had not addressed OneCoin being a Ponzi, of course according to his definition, and all the information was just my opinion, not facts.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I decided to join the group and made a post which is awaiting mod approval. Let's see if they allow FACTS to be presented in this group. If they do, it will be interesting to see how they respond.
    Any reply from anyone?

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    Any reply from anyone?
    I linked to his thread above, but here it is again... FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user - OneCoin Debate

Some replies, but it's mostly the same old stuff from someone who seems to need to believe because he feels he missed the bitcoin boat.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here's another "fact" for the Kool-Aid drinkers to deny.

That's one of the good things about having this as a hobby.

Unless you try to put a time frame on how long a ponzi scheme is going to survive, you can't be wrong.
    Yep.

And time always taking care of it is why I never bother pretending to know when a scam is going to fail.

Trying to predict when a scam is going to blow up often just gives scammers ammo to say we're wrong.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's an exchange to demonstrate to all reading here how OneCoin has totally brainwashed their members. This is an exchange that I had with Igorkrnic and I quote:

A quick question for you Igorkrnic: If a law enforcement agency from any country announces that OneCoin is a Ponzi, would you agree it is a Ponzi?

Of course not. Just look up what ponzi is and what Onecoin is doing. No ponzi element anywhere cause the company itself makes no promises and it sure does not need new money to be able to pay old people.

If some corrupted government was to declare it ponzi that would be:
    1) bitcoin is strong there and they received money
    2) they don't have a clue of what ponzi is and what onecoin is doing

Is anyone makes accusations, and the government starts believing it so they start an investigation, the Company needs to be questioned too before making a verdict.

If you had some official document from any country saying Onecoin is ponzi you would have already posted it and we would be seeing it all over the internet.

But since you ask that question, I suspect your crystal ball it telling you that your bosses are in progress of making one country issue such statement :)
    EagleOne

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One more illustration from Igorknic to demonstrate his ignorance, and I quote:

Here's a real simple question for you to answer: Can OneCoin do business in Germany? Yes or No

Onecoin can not do business ANYWHERE cause it is closed private cryptocurrency. It will be when they hit public trading and company goes IPO. By then they can even get Bafin license none of us can say that.

For now, it is a fact that Onelife CAN sell education in Germany, but without giving free tokens cause Bafin did not state clear about Onecoin trading cause there is no trading. Onelife stopped giving promo tokens as a precaution until the case is resolved.

So Conclusion about Germany is that in fact, Onecoin can not be distributed there, but that has nothing to do with Onecoin being ponzi or scam, it is simply because Onecoin does not have a license from Bafin and that can change and you know it.

This response was after BaFin had issued a Cease and Desist Order stating OneCoin can't do any business of any kind in Germany.
    EagleOne

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What is interesting is that Igorknic is the admin of this forum I have referenced above. He has to approve every post before he will publish it. To date there are only 3 of us posting. The good news is that this getting zero traction with anyone considering investing in OneCoin, or for that matter the general population to believe all his lies, twisting of facts, and total ignorance of what is and isn't a Ponzi. What he hasn't realized is that he has proven with his own words that OneCoin is indeed a Ponzi.

There is no way any truth will ever reach his ears and eyes for him to see OneCoin is a Ponzi. By his own admission, he is smarter than anyone, and especially anyone in law enforcement or securities regulators as they are just bought off by Bitcoin. Sadly there are numerous people just like him that are in OneCoin, and when it collapses or is shut down by the authorities, they will never believe it was a Ponzi. It will always be a conspiracy as to why it was shut down by the authorities. Personally I think Ruja will shut it down before she will allow the authorities to move and shut OC down. She will play the Victim and Martyr card to the maximum.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-26-2017 at 02:18 PM.
    EagleOne

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After Igorknic claimed that OC was not banned in Germany only their payment processor, and I then posted the Cease & Desist Order from BaFin proving that OC was indeed banned in Germany; he then tried to claim they could still educational packages. I then submitted a post giving him the definitions of Totally and that he lied, as OC had lied about not being totally banned in Germany. I know this will come as a shock, but he denied the post claiming my Germany comment was off-topic even though it was posted in the special thread he made for me on FACTS. Almost fell off my chair laughing, especially after he claims I keep lying and he doesn't accept anything "haters" have to say about OC. Guess he didn't appreciate me calling him and OC liars that OC was not totally banned in Germany. I think he will not approve any more of my posts in his thread. After all he can't have his lies exposed for all to read. The Dude is 3 pancakes short of a short stack.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 11-08-2020 at 11:38 PM.
    EagleOne

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Dude is 3 pancakes short of a short stack.
    Nah, he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

He's a professional ponzi pimp.

His future depends on his keeping people believing the HYIP ponzi / pyramid / get-rich-quick "industry" is a viable way of people becoming rich, and he'll do or say whatever he can to keep victims believing in the fantasy.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Indian Authorities issued a charge sheet for Ruja Ignatova, as well as calling OneCoin a Ponzi. I submitted a post to Igor about this news so let's see if he has the balls to post it. Not holding my breath.

Here's the link to The Indian Express: OneCoin fraud: Chargesheet says accused amassed Rs 75 crore | The Indian Express

Oz has the story posted on behindMLM.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-09-2017 at 09:27 PM.
    EagleOne

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since there are so many countries doing criminal investigations into OC, this might be the catalyst that starts the domino effect. I expect Ruja to run with her millions, as well as all the other major players in this and website to go MIA. The only question is how long before she pulls the plug?
    EagleOne

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One Coin is definitely on the downslide, but as long as Ruja remains in Bulgaria, I can't see her being brought to justice anytime soon.

Anyone who joins now can kiss their money goodbye.

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    One Coin is definitely on the downslide, but as long as Ruja remains in Bulgaria, I can't see her being brought to justice anytime soon.

Anyone who joins now can kiss their money goodbye.
    Agreed.

The Onecoin/Onelife Propaganda Parrot Ken Labine has not been

((( LIVE!! ))) from Edmonton, ALberta Canada

since June 2, 2017 on his Youtube channel and hasn't posted since June 21st on his Facebook page.

Buh-Bye Ken?

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Postscript to above: I think we can remove the question mark after "Buh-Bye Ken".

Ken Labine's personal Onecoin/Onelife sucker bait promotional page www.learnsleepearn.com is gone, too.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I agree that Onecoin sells an education. Victims just do not realize yet what the real lesson they will learn from it.

36. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Actually I agree that Onecoin sells an education. Victims just do not realize yet what the real lesson they will learn from it.
    The real victims I feel sorry for, the cult like members who don't listen even though you present them with them hard facts, I have no sympathy for.

Austria have now become the latest country to warn against One Coin -

Austria's Financial Regulator Warns Onecoin Operating Without License - CoinDesk

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the much ballyhooed and anticipated live with Dr. Ruja Q&A, well at least from the OC faithful, was held today. The big news consisted of it was all the affiliates of India's fault for their being arrested and OC has deleted their accounts. They were making false claims about OC and that were not approved by OC management and the company. Somehow Ruja didn't have time to discuss if she would be going to India to answer to the sheet of charges against her there. Guess she ran out of time or it slipped her mind.

The big much anticipated IPO that was announced previously for the 1st Quarter of 2018, well now that has been pushed back to Q3, Q4 of possibly not happening in 2018.

Of course she claimed that OC would be filing with Germany for OC to be registered there. No I am not kidding she actually said that. Of course all of OC's problems are due from haters and people who don't understand the brilliance of OC and how it will rule crypto-currency rule. Oh and of course you can now see OC being mined in your back office in real time.

There was more, but those we the big highlights worth mentioning now. When I have more time I will listen to the whole presentation and share any gems from Ruja's list of lies, which was every other word out of her mouth. They have no sense of reality they have been living in fantasy land for so long. But the faithful ate it up and high praise was heaped on the Krypto-Queen (yes I really meant to say Krypto-Queen not crypto-queen). Sadly the members of OC don't know just how toxic she really is, but it won't be long now until they find out.

Just about 2 or 3 more indictments and OC will go poof in to the night.
    EagleOne

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh and Austria's FMA issued a Cease and Desist against OneCoin. I'm sure it was just more haters that caused this and the ignorant regulators don't understand the brilliance of OC. You know just like Italy, Germany, India, Bangladesh, Colombia, Belize, Malta when they issued their Cease and Desist orders.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it was just a matter of time before Igor closed the thread he made just for little 'ole me. Guess he didn't appreciate two posts I submitted for his approval. Instead of just publishing my post, he closed the thread. Seems CryptoXpose and I were calling him names, according to him, and he took offense. Of course his calling us names was perfectly fine. Amazing how that works isn't it. Igor could dish it out but couldn't take it; but then that's par for the course with all the Ponzi pimps.

I sent him a private message but don't think he will re-open the thread. Guess the facts were starting to get to him and he couldn't deal with the facts. I should have asked him how he could close my thread without my permission.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-27-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to give credit where credit is due. Igor unlocked the thread that he had set up for me at his site. I appreciate his unlocking the thread.

This was after a few PM messages were exchanged. and I think we both have a better understanding of each other. Let's see how long it lasts.
    EagleOne

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Move over OneCoin, there's a new program in town to rival you:

https://themerkle.com/goldmint-a-new...ryptocurrency/
    EagleOne

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post