Post Thanks / Like

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This probably covers it...dead.jpg
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OneCoin has gone on the attack. Their Attorney firm Carter-Ruck, out of the UK, are sending out cease and desist letters to news sites, blogs, individuals they think they can silence. They specifically went after Bjorn, whom they tried to hire, and then he went public telling how OneCoin is a Ponzi and tied to organized crime.

Some bloggers have taken down their articles while others are telling them to pound sand. They were just reporting on the events in Germany, Italy, the arrests in India, Kazakstan, and Bangladesh; plus all the other countries that have either announced warnings to their citizens or have admitted they are conducting an investigation of OneCoin.

The BIG event that was to have been stopped by the Macau Police from happening in Macau, China, did take place. But it must have scared all the big promoters and Ruja from going because they were all MIA, but did a video speech to the attendees. Sketchy reports have said this did not go over well with the attendees at all. They were promised Ruja and the top people would be in attendance, not on video.

Now if Finland, Norway, Sweden and the UK would all do the same thing as Italy and Germany, I believe this would be the final death knell for OneCoin and make Ruja and her cohorts shut it down.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    But it must have scared all the big promoters and Ruja from going because they were all MIA.
    I thought I saw photos of Ruja there.

Juha was not there due to "illness", and apparently Pablo Munoz was not there either.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hungarys' Portfolio is reporting Hungarys' National Bank of the Interior Ministry has joined the growing number of institutions moving to investigate One Coin (Google translated article)

You can read the original untranslated article here at
    portfolio.hu

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    I thought I saw photos of Ruja there.

Juha was not there due to "illness", and apparently Pablo Munoz was not there either.
    I stand corrected as she was there. I received a poor translated copy of the event interpreted as being on video. I wish these translation programs did a better job than they seem to do. I did one piece in Google and the same piece in Bing, and they were different translations in several different sections. You'd think they would have been the same translation. ARG!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the no-shows at the Macau event was Pablo Munoz CEO of Onelife. The reason given for his absence is "His car was hit by a cement truck mixer. He suffered multiple fractures and has already undergone two reconstructive surgeries." No word if he is in a coma. Speculation is that he is out but Ruja didn't want to announce it until after the big Macau event since he was credited with organizing it.

Juha Parhiala, the topmost and well known OneCoin recruiter, who was advertised as a speaker at the event. couldn’t make it to Macau for medical reasons. but did send a video. Confirmed that he did not have deng fever.

OneCoin released there very much ballyhoo White Paper, and it is being shredded right in front of Ruja's eyes. A big to do about nothing. Still no active blockchain, but it is coming. That is if they don't get shut down first or they run with the money.

Back in Germany, Bielefeld Public Prosecutors Office has confirmed an ongoing fraud investigation. According to the Public Prosecutors Office, the investigation concerns “OneCoin representatives” tied to IMS International Marketing Services.

Guess Carter-Ruck are going to be very, very, very, very busy trying to shut down all this "negative press." All these regulatory agencies just don't get the genius, uniqueness, and brilliance of OneCoin. Just ask Ruja and all her pimps.
    EagleOne

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I stand corrected as she was there. I received a poor translated copy of the event interpreted as being on video. I wish these translation programs did a better job than they seem to do. I did one piece in Google and the same piece in Bing, and they were different translations in several different sections. You'd think they would have been the same translation. ARG!
    With so many different countries putting stuff out on OneCoin, you practically need to be fluent in multiple languages to keep up.

I hate trying to interpret information from Google translate.

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When are they due in London or has that already happened?

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    When are they due in London or has that already happened?
    It happened last Sunday. No word on how many attended so far that I have seen. Tom McMurrain was the one who was presenting at this event. He dodged getting arrested in India by a week. Too bad, as it would have served him right.
    EagleOne

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Juha Parhiala, the topmost and well known OneCoin recruiter

you're purposely trying to make ken latrine cry aren't you.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    you're purposely trying to make ken latrine cry aren't you.
    Of course. Hopefully it worked.
    EagleOne

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

kurier.at is reporting Austrias' Financial Market Authority has become the latest in an increasing number of regulators to launch a criminal investigation into the activities of OneCoin and its' affiliates: (Google translation)

You can read the original article here at
    kurier.at

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've purposely not sent any of the above links to my friend with regards to all the arrests and freezing of assets as I am waiting for OneCoin to be completely destroyed before I say anything. My friend has also been pretty quiet until he sent me this link recently -

OneCoin Goes on Offense in Cryptocurrency PR Wars | EPR

Seems like a stalling tactic to me to keep the OneCoiners trust in tact.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    I've purposely not sent any of the above links to my friend with regards to all the arrests and freezing of assets as I am waiting for OneCoin to be completely destroyed before I say anything. My friend has also been pretty quiet until he sent me this link recently -

OneCoin Goes on Offense in Cryptocurrency PR Wars | EPR

Seems like a stalling tactic to me to keep the OneCoiners trust in tact.

A self written PR piece on a free PR release site that keeps the faithful happy and attempts to intimidate critics

Nothing suss there.

FUN IMAGE OF THE DAY: Ruja Ignatova in front of a court explaining why and how OneCoin is legitimate

34. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the reality of OneCoin right now:

Banned in China, Colombia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Kazakhstan,Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Tanzania, , and Uganda. OneCoin is also under criminal investigation in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Thailand, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, the UK, the USA, and Vietnam.

And yet Ruja and her gang still claim OneCoin is not only legal, but a successful company, and sadly too many members believe them and not the reality of all the bans and warnings issued. Talk about denial.
    EagleOne

36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned in China, Colombia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Kazakhstan,Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Tanzania, , and Uganda. OneCoin is also under criminal investigation in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Thailand, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, the UK, the USA, and Vietnam.

And yet Ruja and her gang still claim OneCoin is not only legal, but a successful company, and sadly too many members believe them and not the reality of all the bans and warnings issued. Talk about denial.
    Wow! Banned in Nigeria where the Gross National Product is scams, now there's a badge of distinction!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

38. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One wonders just how glaringly obvious and badly run a scam would have to be for the Nigerian government to single it out for special mention.

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since all the bank phishing email scams and of course the 419 email scams only use underage children to run them, so when they make this big raid for show hauling them off to jail. They show them being booked, but don't show them being let out the backdoor. Because of their age they are only charged with a misdemeanor and given a fine. The adults running the scams pay the fine and they have them back at work in a new location within 2 hours. But it was good TV.

With OneCoin adults would be involved and this means the authorities would actually have to do something like really arrest them and take them to court; which is also bad for business in the crime capital of Africa. But by banning OneCoin they can posture they are tough on crime and win brownie points on the world stage. For a short while it takes focus off their email scamming.

The Nigerian email scammers are under attack from the email scammers from Asia, and they have to try to keep one step ahead of the Asians, as they are losing too much money to them.

But the real reason is that the email scams bring money into the country, while OneCoin takes too much money out of the country.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 05-23-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm assuming even though it is banned in the above countries, there are people who have joined OneCoin and can access the website and their account? Can you access the OneCoin website from the US, I seem to remember reading in this thread that you can't?

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If they're sufficiently desperate to lose their money, anyone slightly tech savvy can use a VPN to access an account.

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If they're sufficiently desperate to lose their money, anyone slightly tech savvy can use a VPN to access an account.
    I ask because it shows another sign that they are a bunch of scammers, maybe the people in those countries where it can't be accessed can then warn off any others on social media from different countries where it can be accessed. I know it probably won't matter to the people who are hell bent on sticking with OneCoin, but maybe it may help a few people to get out with their money.

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For obvious reasons, the phrase "rats deserting the sinking ship" comes to mind.

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post