Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Scam.com George Dranichak (Vladimir Sviatoslavich) / Sojustask (Stephanie Haberman)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Scam.com George Dranichak (Vladimir Sviatoslavich) / Sojustask (Stephanie Haberman)

Quote Originally Posted by MWave View Post
    This is one of those many moments I've had while conversing with you where I'm left to wonder, is he really this unintelligent, or is he just pretending to be so he doesn't have to answer the point. It's hard to believe that someone can be as prolific a message board poster as you and not have at least some reading comprehension ability, so I'm still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it is the latter.

But just in case, I'll try once more...

I said I would start a smear thread about you where I and several other people MAKE UP A BUNCH OF CRAP ABOUT YOU OUT OF THIN AIR! I'll elaborate, to make the point even clearer... we'll say you actually had three children, but one you keep secret. We'll say yes, you did get a traffic ticket, but it's funny how you didn't mention the cocaine they found after they made the stop. We'll say you were forced to leave Lamont, WY because of the drug ring you were busted for. Things like that. Well, actually, we won't outright say you did any of these things, we'll just set everything up to strongly suggest you did it, and leave the rest up to the imagination of the reader. That's more in line with how the smear thread against me was constructed.

Of course, now it's easy for you to agree because I've already declared, twice, that everything would be fabricated. But the point has still surely been made. If anyone had started such a thread against you, you absolutely would run screaming to Heather to have it removed. And based on your own declared criteria, the very act of asking for it to be removed should cause you to be terminated. And that would be as absurd here as it was on Scam.com.
    No, if we deleted it that would make it harder for other people to understand all the jokes we'd be making about it. It's always more fun with more people laughing. Heres a hint Len, if you think someone on a message board is full of crap and you delete it, only you know that person was full of crap. But if you confront that person with facts they can't refute, everyone knows they're full of crap. See how that works?

But if you want to whip out the Len Clements official measuring stick of full of crap (patent pending, all rights reserved), and delete every thread over at scam that doesn't "measure up" feel free, we can't stop you. And it would make a worthy addition to the Bio on your website, "Recognized Scam.com expert on Full of Crap." I don't think anyone here would dispute your vast first hand knoledge of the topic.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Scam.com George Dranichak (Vladimir Sviatoslavich) / Sojustask (Stephanie Haberman)

The Len Clements Full of Crap Award.

I think it has a nice ring to it.
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    No, if we deleted it that would make it harder for other people to understand all the jokes we'd be making about it. It's always more fun with more people laughing. Heres a hint Len, if you think someone on a message board is full of crap and you delete it, only you know that person was full of crap. But if you confront that person with facts they can't refute, everyone knows they're full of crap. See how that works?

But if you want to whip out the Len Clements official measuring stick of full of crap (patent pending, all rights reserved), and delete every thread over at scam that doesn't "measure up" feel free, we can't stop you. And it would make a worthy addition to the Bio on your website, "Recognized Scam.com expert on Full of Crap." I don't think anyone here would dispute your vast first hand knoledge of the topic.
    Lol... would the measuring stick also be edible, have the ability to write, and amazing healing powers??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    Lol... would the measuring stick also be edible, have the ability to write, and amazing healing powers??
    Of course.
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    The real question is do we sell them use a binary or unilevel comp plan?

Can one become a court certified expert in full of crap? (Thanks Mike!)
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 06-30-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post

I think you messed up. That's the official patented, "Clem Lemons Certified Full-o-Crap-o-Meter", ask for it by name, don't leave home without it, call before midnight tonight and we'll throw in a second "Clem Lemons Full-o-Crap-o-Meter" (just pay seperate shipping and handling charges) Plus, as an added bonus, we'll include the "Pocket Full-o-Crap-o-Meter" FREE (just pay more seperate shipping and handling charges) and as an added extra bonus bonus, we'll include this informitive pamplet, "Winning Phone Debates Without Really Trying" at no extra charge (just pay even more seperate shipping and handling charges). Don't forget, that's midnight tonight to get the pair of "Clem Lemons Certified Full-o-Crap-o-Meters", the "Pocket Full-o-Crap-o-Meter" AND the "Winning Phone Debates Without Really Trying" pamplet, all for one low price! (just pay some insane seperate shipping and handling charges). Be the first on your block to know just how deep the crap is getting!

Last edited by Mike!; 06-30-2010 at 04:19 PM.
    "Never judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes...
    Because then it doesn't matter, you’re a mile away and you have his shoes!"

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post