Moron Moron:  0
Page 291 of 446 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Thought I'd give the wonderful Mr Rahman his just props from all of us

comment.jpg

If only he might see fit to join this site (unless he has already?)

He'd be a true asset, methinks

2. Likes 13 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go, the first excuse why Sunil is not going to Utah:

Our Lawyers have let me know that they have received all the Affidavits and our reviewing them and will get back to me. I have also decided not to go to Utah because i won't be needed to give evidence and actually wouldn't be able to go in the Court room. To be honest all the work that can be done has been done. There is only my testimonial Video 2 to come out now and than we must wait and harvest the FRUIT of all works. Remember the 1st November is a Preliminary hearing where the Judge Decides if there is enough reason to go to Trial or just End this Investigation. Everything is in our Favour Now and the Judge Jill N Parish MUST release our business, We have left no stone Un-turned. In life you must do your best and we leaders have Done Our Best now its Harvest time.
    #Noretreatnosurrender
    #timetoharvestfruits

4. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateGuy View Post

Our Lawyers have let me know that they have received all the Affidavits and our reviewing them and will get back to me. I have also decided not to go to Utah because i won't be needed to give evidence and actually wouldn't be able to go in the Court room. To be honest all the work that can be done has been done. There is only my testimonial Video 2 to come out now and than we must wait and harvest the FRUIT of all works. Remember the 1st November is a Preliminary hearing where the Judge Decides if there is enough reason to go to Trial or just End this Investigation. Everything is in our Favour Now and the Judge Jill N Parish MUST release our business, We have left no stone Un-turned. In life you must do your best and we leaders have Done Our Best now its Harvest time.
    #Noretreatnosurrender
    #timetoharvestfruits
    Goodness! I didn't see that coming, did you?

6. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

#Noretreatnosurrender
    #timetoharvestfruits
    He is deeply delusional or mentally challenged.

who-who is gonna end the investigation ?
    What is in their favor ?
    Did he fax the lawyers his facebook timeline proving TM is not a Ponzi to be it in their favor ??? :)

8. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He's not going to be happy when he sees this on his timeline I suppose....

screenshot.91.jpg

The real Sunil Patel - Where to Find Wealth

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And shirley Scoville just blew Sunil's excuse out of the water!

screenshot.92.jpg

12. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually it is a waste of time for any of them to go to this hearing. There is little doubt in my mind they would not be allowed to testify. This hearing is about whether or not the TRO should remain in place and this go to a civil trial. This is not what TM members "think" about TM. Time will tell, but those who said they were attending the hearing may be given special treatment and be "invited" to attend the trial.

I know if I was on the prosecution team, I would want them all testifying. What is going to be interesting is whether or not Charles' lawyers want them testifying at trial. My bet is he doesn't want any of them anywhere near a witness stand in Charles' trial.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward to seeing Sharon James' excuse as to why she won't be able to travel to the hearing in the US November 1st.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles is at it again....trying to prove what TM is NOT, rather than proving what it IS (maybe because he can't do that)

TM 370 Oct 16.jpg TM 371 Oct 16.jpg

Sigh.

And Darren Protheroe's comments are just ridiculous. Why on earth would an organisation like the SEC be "jealous" of a scheme like TM? The SEC isn't personal. It doesn't have emotions. It's just an organisation. It takes action when something is wrong, to protect people. I imagine is has a set of criteria it applies when investigating a scheme. No-one who works there wakes up one day and thinks "Ooh, I really envy Traffic monsoon, it's doing so well and letting the little guy get ahead; so I must DESTROY it! Bwhahahaha!"

I've noticed that a lot of people in schemes start prattling on about "mindset" and how you can make yourself more successful by changing your "mindset" from negative to positive. While I don't disagree that there is something to be said for being determined, most of this midset thing is just nonsense. And in any case, where does it say that you need the mindset of a stupid sheep? Because that's what a lot of these TM-ers are displaying right now.

TM won't come back. The SEC isn't "jealous". Get a grip, people!

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Charles is at it again....trying to prove what TM is NOT, rather than proving what it IS (maybe because he can't do that)

TM 370 Oct 16.jpg TM 371 Oct 16.jpg

Sigh.

And Darren Protheroe's comments are just ridiculous. Why on earth would an organisation like the SEC be "jealous" of a scheme like TM? The SEC isn't personal. It doesn't have emotions. It's just an organisation. It takes action when something is wrong, to protect people. I imagine is has a set of criteria it applies when investigating a scheme. No-one who works there wakes up one day and thinks "Ooh, I really envy Traffic monsoon, it's doing so well and letting the little guy get ahead; so I must DESTROY it! Bwhahahaha!"

I've noticed that a lot of people in schemes start prattling on about "mindset" and how you can make yourself more successful by changing your "mindset" from negative to positive. While I don't disagree that there is something to be said for being determined, most of this midset thing is just nonsense. And in any case, where does it say that you need the mindset of a stupid sheep? Because that's what a lot of these TM-ers are displaying right now.

TM won't come back. The SEC isn't "jealous". Get a grip, people!
    You have to understand that people like Sunil, Jose, Sharon, Immy, Ari, William, Darren, etc. who have referred lots of people into TM are only doing this so their referrals don't come after them. Just as TM is "my business" mantra, this mantra is the same mantra but now they have added the SEC in addition to us "haters.". It's all they've got and it is why Charles keeps spouting his nonsense day in and day out since TM was being exposed. Sadly they truly believe they are being brilliant in their defense of TM, and showing us 'haters" how wrong we are, and now the SEC.

TM is no different than any other Ponzi that has been shut down. TM members are doing and saying almost the exact same things members of all previous Ponzi's have said. The only variance is the number of people that got caught up in their Ponzi de Jour and their web presence. All you have to do is read the members comments in ASD Cash Generator, Zeek Rewards, Profitable Sunrise, TelexFree, WCM777, USFIA/Gem Coin, UFunClub/UToken, BannersBroker, WorldWideSolutionz, Argent Global Network, PlanB4You, and the list goes on and on and on. The point being they all same basically the same things in defending their Ponzi de Jour. You would think by now they would be a little more creative and come up with something new rather than keep repeating the same old broken record of Ponzi's past. They are so predictable that many of us can almost say word for word what they are going to say before they say it.

This is just the warm up act. Wait until the court rules on 11/1 that the TRO is not rescinded and requiring the setting a trial date for Charles to defend himself and TM against the SEC charges. If you think they can't get any crazier, stay tuned because you haven't seen noth'in yet as to what is coming.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    You have to understand that people like Sunil, Jose, Sharon, Immy, Ari, William, Darren, etc. who have referred lots of people into TM are only doing this so their referrals don't come after them. Just as TM is "my business" mantra, this mantra is the same mantra but now they have added the SEC in addition to us "haters.". It's all they've got and it is why Charles keeps spouting his nonsense day in and day out since TM was being exposed. Sadly they truly believe they are being brilliant in their defense of TM, and showing us 'haters" how wrong we are, and now the SEC.

TM is no different than any other Ponzi that has been shut down. TM members are doing and saying almost the exact same things members of all previous Ponzi's have said. The only variance is the number of people that got caught up in their Ponzi de Jour and their web presence. All you have to do is read the members comments in ASD Cash Generator, Zeek Rewards, Profitable Sunrise, TelexFree, WCM777, USFIA/Gem Coin, UFunClub/UToken, BannersBroker, WorldWideSolutionz, Argent Global Network, PlanB4You, and the list goes on and on and on. The point being they all same basically the same things in defending their Ponzi de Jour. You would think by now they would be a little more creative and come up with something new rather than keep repeating the same old broken record of Ponzi's past. They are so predictable that many of us can almost say word for word what they are going to say before they say it.

This is just the warm up act. Wait until the court rules on 11/1 that the TRO is not rescinded and requiring the setting a trial date for Charles to defend himself and TM against the SEC charges. If you think they can't get any crazier, stay tuned because you haven't seen noth'in yet as to what is coming.
    I suppose our "honest" little Stacy is one of these beast as well?

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

#Noretreatnosurrender
    #timetoharvestfruits
    He's lying! 'Shirley' has confirmed people can attend and say something if they wish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TmHunter View Post
    He's lying! 'Shirley' has confirmed people can attend and say something if they wish
    People can attend, it is a public hearing but it is unlikely that other than the principal parties (Charles & the SEC) can actively participate.Any attempts to do so by Sunil etc may elicit contempt citations.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    People can attend, it is a public hearing but it is unlikely that other than the principal parties (Charles & the SEC) can actively participate.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Any attempts to do so by Sunil etc may elicit contempt citations.
    Umm, Not necessarily. The Judge would most likely just have them removed if they caused a ruckus. Only in extreme cases would the Judge hit them with contempt charges.

I do believe that any US Judge that even attempted to do as you stated, could likely be found to be violating their rights under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution (WIKI).
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Traffic Monsoon Updates page on Facebook

Not such a good idea after all, was it NoWay Jose ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

The long con goes on....

Filthy beggars / scammers have no shame.
    https://www.fundedjustice.com/en/pro...arles-Scoville

You can register and leave a comment if you want to wish Charles good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Traf...9802201720590/
    Turdy Scoville.jpg
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

Post Thanks / Like

I am Alexandru, scamville is real psychopath to use his mother account and image to beg for money, or maybe that is not his real mother or her real image.

"she" made other found raising page on other site, lets all report it so they can delete it again just like in the other founding site :

https://www.fundedjustice.com/en/pro...arles-Scoville

To report go down page and "contact us"

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

As Fat City LA has posted above, there is yet another plea for money from Charles's mother:-

TM 372 Oct 16.jpg

And here is the blurb.....cue the violins.......

TM 373 Oct 16.jpg

They have had $230 pledged by 4 sponsors so far. The fund runs until April next year, so they obviously don't expect it to be sorted in five minutes.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting isn't it that all the major pimps, Charles and his mom are encouraging the members to donate to Charles' legal defense fund and not having much success. Rather odd for all those "wanting their business back" they can't cough up just $10 to his legal defense fund. If they all did, Charles would have over $1.6 Million in legal fees. Problem solved.

So why aren't the members "fighting for their business" that they say is theirs by making a $10 donation?
    EagleOne

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Interesting isn't it that all the major pimps, Charles and his mom are encouraging the members to donate to Charles' legal defense fund and not having much success. Rather odd for all those "wanting their business back" they can't cough up just $10 to his legal defense fund. If they all did, Charles would have over $1.6 Million in legal fees. Problem solved.

So why aren't the members "fighting for their business" that they say is theirs by making a $10 donation?
    You would think that at least the net winners would want to kick in to try to avoid clawbacks. Ya think they know that the chance Chuckles will win is slim and none?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post

You can register and leave a comment if you want to wish Charles good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Traf...9802201720590/
    Turdy Scoville.jpg
    I can't help but feel that my request to join said group might be denied on the account that my posts / replies on another group of theirs was swiftly removed and my ass kicked out and blocked from there.

Can't think why though?

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Darren Protheroe has received some attention as well:

screenshot.103.jpg

Dodgy Darren Protheroe
    Last edited by AffiliateGuy; 10-22-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Not such a good idea after all, was it NoWay Jose ???
    Jose has $300,000 worth of suckers he needs to get rid of, good idea or bad.

jose costing people 300K.JPG

Speaking of very bad.

choo choo.JPG

Bullshit Express.JPG

choo choo2.JPG

Someone giving Jose the Mr. Yuck face almost made the poor dear cry. And what is this "script" of which we speak, choo choo you horse's caboose.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

I am unable to Like posts today. Anyone else? Have our permissions changed?