Moron Moron:  0
Page 258 of 446 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

The Scovilles are #1. All class....
    the scoville family.jpeg
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

2. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The SEC is going to show Charles exactly how much trouble he's in...

Charles_Scoville.jpg

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Muhammad just told it like it is...

Muhammad_Maf_Rahman.jpg

6. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Muhammad just told it like it is...

Muhammad_Maf_Rahman.jpg
    Good catch on Md Maf Rahman before that Shitbird Coward Charles took it down.

Another realist....
    scamville the dm.jpg
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

8. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    The Scovilles are #1. All class....
    the scoville family.jpeg
    While to many this is a cute joke, but the reality is that this is real and not a joke when it comes to Charles and his family.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    While to many this is a cute joke, but the reality is that this is real and not a joke when it comes to Charles and his family.
    All just part of the long con. The performance in the courtroom by the Scamvilles will be Oscar worthy.

Piglet James says they have 1000s of testimonials? Using the same math as 100s at "Revolution Day" aka Brighton Nitwit Convention?
    IT must have counted seagulls to get that # in Brighton.
    Does video count include Sunils youtube vids & fb live?
    creative math.jpg

12. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not going to happen...

Sharon_James.jpg

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One wonders if the public exposure is what lead to the "police officer" removing the incriminating video from the 'net
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

One wonders if the public exposure is what lead to the "police officer" removing the incriminating video from the 'net
    That is great news. A lot of people could have seen that video and thought it was an excellent reference for Scoville's integrity. Huge congratulations to those ES members who helped to get it taken down.

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles Scamville is an honest caring person who just wants to help people.
    scamville1.jpg
    scamville2.jpg
    scamville3.jpg
    scamville4.jpg
    scamville5.jpg

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any sightings of broken hearted, slum landlord Sunil C 'Nostrils' Patel?

The prolific media whore has been quiet for over a week now.

The only thing he's grieving about is his lost money, triple-diamond status and furious downline!
    I have the misfortune of knowing ponzi pimp Steve (Steven) Grant Lawson personally. Contact him on +44 743 202 8088 or +44 754 061 6536 or email: stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com 56 Hendre Park, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire SA148UP

22. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

scamville for prison 2017, +20 to life. The he is such a scumbag that will drag his mother with him, if that is her real FB account and not a fake one.

24. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alanking View Post
    He posted on FB he has had a bereavement in the family and will be dropping out of public view for a thirty day period of mourning.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He certainly won't be around to give evidence at the the Traffic Monsoon hearing on Sept 23rd. Somebody here pointed out that he would not stand a chance of getting a visa to the US with his criminal record. Sunny Patel has been foist with his own petard.

28. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Attachment 15607

lol what an awesomely incredible stupid jackass you are my monkey. keep dancin' bitch!
    You called, master?

charles dancing monkey 2.jpg

"Now I'm the king of the schemers, the rev share V.I.P.
    I'd reached the top but had to stop
    Because of the S.E.C.
    I wanna be a scammer, damnit and stroll right into court
    And lie just like I've always done
    Just like I did in the report

Ooh-bi-doo, I wan'na bullshit you
    I wanna lie to you, cry to you, too
    You see it's true, a creep like me
    Can learn to be ooh hoo ooh man too ooh ooh

Now don't try to use your brain cells, I'll make a deal with you,
    Invest your cash and I'll make a dash for Thailand or Peru
    There's no real advertising and the bounce rate's through the roof
    Use your brain power and you'll turn sour when you finally realize the truth

Ooh-bi-doo, I wan'na bullshit you
    I wanna lie to you, cry to you, too
    You see it's true, a creep like me
    Can learn to be ooh hoo ooh man too ooh ooh"

30. Likes 15 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alanking View Post

The prolific media whore has been quiet for over a week now.

The only thing he's grieving about is his lost money, triple-diamond status and furious downline!
    And what about immy ? Where is he since the **** hit the fan , on his videos he was claiming to earn over 60 k a week ! So what happens now some just go into hiding until they find the next scam to pitch , then some like rhino skin sj just front it out on social media whilst already pitching the next scam ...... got to fund their lifestyles don't matter who they dupe in the process .....

32. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Not So Lucky View Post
    And what about immy ? Where is he since the **** hit the fan , on his videos he was claiming to earn over 60 k a week ! So what happens now some just go into hiding until they find the next scam to pitch , then some like rhino skin sj just front it out on social media whilst already pitching the next scam ...... got to fund their lifestyles don't matter who they dupe in the process .....
    And that is exactly what he is doing. They all do it and when they do surface they will claim they were lied to and duped just like everyone else and they too were a victim insert name of Ponzi admin here.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

34. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is going to be interesting to see where Imy turns up next, but his problem, as well as Sunil's, is they were both insiders. So they knew exactly what was going on. They just didn't think PayPal would freeze Charles' account as fast as they did; and of course blindsided with the SEC issuing the TRO and freezing all TM, Charles, and others involved accounts and assets after Charles hid the fact that PayPal had unfrozen his account on July 11.

The other question is how soon will Sunil be back when TM/Charles lose on the 23rd? My guess is he will be taking a longer than anticipated absence from the Internet when Charles loses despite Williiam B's FB Timeline. It's almost worth the trip to Salt Lake to see William B get shot down so quickly, as well as Sharon James (if she comes). Seems Sharon can't quite make up her mind if she's going or not. First she was, then she wasn't and now says she is going; but this is still 3 weeks away. My guess she will come up with some lame last minute excuse as to why she can't go despite wanting to go so badly in support of Charles. I know NONE of the major promoters of TM will show. They can't. It would destroy them with their downline to be part of Charles losing this hearing after all their assurances he will win. Hurts recruiting in their next Ponzi de Jour.

As I said before, the real story will be the big winners that didn't show rather than those who did.
    EagleOne

36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is going to be interesting to see where Imy turns up next, but his problem, as well as Sunil's, is they were both insiders. So they knew exactly what was going on. They just didn't think PayPal would freeze Charles' account as fast as they did; and of course blindsided with the SEC issuing the TRO and freezing all TM, Charles, and others involved accounts and assets after Charles hid the fact that PayPal had unfrozen his account on July 11.

The other question is how soon will Sunil be back when TM/Charles lose on the 23rd? My guess is he will be taking a longer than anticipated absence from the Internet when Charles loses despite Williiam B's FB Timeline. It's almost worth the trip to Salt Lake to see William B get shot down so quickly, as well as Sharon James (if she comes). Seems Sharon can't quite make up her mind if she's going or not. First she was, then she wasn't and now says she is going; but this is still 3 weeks away. My guess she will come up with some lame last minute excuse as to why she can't go despite wanting to go so badly in support of Charles. I know NONE of the major promoters of TM will show. They can't. It would destroy them with their downline to be part of Charles losing this hearing after all their assurances he will win. Hurts recruiting in their next Ponzi de Jour.

As I said before, the real story will be the big winners that didn't show rather than those who did.
    The important question is will Charles turn up??.....And if he doesn't what excuse will he come up with??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone is going to show, The blowhards from Europe aren't bout to give the US free extradition..
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A rooftop video, can't even make it 22 seconds before claiming he was earning a living in Traffic Monsoon. And they want to send 1000s of these, are they trying to lose?

The only explanation I can come up with is these people have not yet realized the numbers on the screen don't exist. What the SEC is holding is nothing compared to what they believe they are owed. And all this talk of some big reveal on the 23rd, the SEC is using Charles information.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

42. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    A rooftop video, can't even make it 22 seconds before claiming he was earning a living in Traffic Monsoon. And they want to send 1000s of these, are they trying to lose?

The only explanation I can come up with is these people have not yet realized the numbers on the screen don't exist. What the SEC is holding is nothing compared to what they believe they are owed. And all this talk of some big reveal on the 23rd, the SEC is using Charles information.
    He'd crap his pants if the SEC told him to prove he went from 300 hits per month to 300 per day to his websites. I wonder how long this stays up before it is taken down by one of his friends telling him he looks like and sounds like an idiot?
    EagleOne

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    The only explanation I can come up with is these people have not yet realized the numbers on the screen don't exist. .
    The main problem is, they're playing to Scovilles' version of what's happened and not the reality of the situation.

46. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The main problem is, they're playing to Scovilles' version of what's happened and not the reality of the situation.
    Shhhhh! stacy still thinks this is about advertising.
    EagleOne

48. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Shhhhh! stacy still thinks this is about advertising.

Nah, stacy knows very well what it is and always has done.

What's he going to do, admit he was wrong all along after all he's said and done ???

I don't think so.

He has got to keep on pretending

50. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post