Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does Anybody Remember Maryanne Myers? She Has Been Resurrected!

Post Thanks / Like

Marianne Myers Adlandpro Scammer Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Has Maryanne Myers risen from the dead to discuss advertising strategy with Scoville or is she plugging her next venture. See post 5508 from Della who introduces her speaking to Scoville. We have a thread on the Myers woman in RS but I would like to know what is to be installed on my computer before I can view the thread. Hope somebody can re open the thread.

Maryanne Myers Google threads. RS thread is the second one. She has been around since 1998 and is probably out to challenge Scoville for her own ends.

Can anybody remember any other scams she has pushed?
    Path2posperity. Do you just have the serious hots for me or what?

(1) I've been alive all along not 'dead', quite successfully, all of my sites are listed at webstars2k.com - hardly 'scams' as you can see.
    (2) I don't discuss advertising strategy with Scoville, or anyone else, at all. What are you talking about. .
    (3) The fact that you hound me for years still tells me: you need to get a life. Like... seriously... please go to a life coach and they can help you find a life without me.
    (4) Calling me 'the myers woman' again makes you look silly.
    (5) Telling people I push scams and I run them, doesn't work, they have a brain and can see otherwise. Posting that I need to get smart or whatever else on other threads for no reason (and apparently no one else cared, except you of course) doesn't and did not work.
    (6) I also never owned Digadz or 'pushed' it (http://www.realscam.com/f8/maryanne-...led-wall-3814/) You have no idea what you are talking about.
    And is that your real pic 'Judy'?
    No normal rational older lady would be so obsessive and mean and show her face to the world. I feel sorry for your state of mind and your dark soul.

-Maryanne

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Thanks for finding that thread "surfer." She claims to have been running an advertising network and posts pictures of herself with what looks like melons instead of boobs.

Maryanne Myers boob display.
    That is not me. I know you're obsessed with me, and wish that was me, but sorry its not. Maybe you should buy a blow up doll to get your jollies off instead of searching through google for pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks "bestbud". It looks like garbage to me but I am not interested in her kind of "network marketing" so my comprehension and concentration switch off automatically.
    Please go get some therapy. Your years long love obsession with me is beyond bizarre.
    And of course you don't comprehend, its way way above you.
    For someone to start threads about me over the years, insult me, post pics of boobs, for no reason.... you have a severe mental problem. It will come back on you in this life, bet on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by getalife View Post
    That is not me. I know you're obsessed with me, and wish that was me, but sorry its not. Maybe you should buy a blow up doll to get your jollies off instead of searching through google for pictures.
    Thanks for stopping by to clear that up, Mary. Do you happen to know the woman with the melons? I'd like to sell Don Holbrook an idea for a table centerpiece to be featured in the "Feast of the Knights Templar" scene of a movie he will be making soon. You wouldn't qualify to audition.

a_cocoa_7.jpg

SD

Last edited by shipdit; 08-21-2016 at 06:58 AM.
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not need to search Google for images of you. You have a web site for your "advertising network" called Webstars2K with the image of a female in a black swim suit on it. Are you trying to say that this woman in black is not the owner of webstars2K? Your name is most definately associated with that pictureand the comments below.

"Webstars2k.com
    Maryanne Myers
    Owner/PHP programmer/Marketer/Designer
    my facebook my twitter"

If the woman with the melon sized boobs in "images for Maryanne Myers" on Google, who is it?
    Yes, that is me on my website. I'm in Cocoa Beach (florida) and have a halter top on, not showing a thing. The one you posted is an older lady with boobs in a car.

Post Thanks / Like

I search for scammers and I see that you have received good reviews from none other than Paula Frye who is well known as a ponzi and ponzi pimp promoer.

Paula Frye reviews Maryanne Myers "rock star traffic."Sokule - Rock Star Traffic. Maryanne Myers Free Ads. Review by Paula Frye.
    I have alot of good reviews.

... you don't "search for scammers" and just happen upon us. Liar.

You have targeted me, adlandpro, paula frye for YEARS. Your website is some sh+t old site who obviously has been around for a long time who is trying to make money itself as I see. Go teach yourself site building skills, as I have, and maybe you can do it. Targeting people who have already done so just makes you look bad. Not me.. YOU.

I see you post off topic and open new threads for years about me or them in many forums ... obsessed about us. You try and smear a classifieds site (adlandpro) who is older than I am (maybe 1996?). Hardly a scam. You slam on Paula Frye who is one of the nicest woman I have encountered.

You are especially obsessed with me, and anyone can see my main is Webstars2K, which lists all of my sites. None of my sites are ponzi's as you can see - anyone can see. I offer advertising and traditional straight up affiliate earnings and that is all.

Again, you post off topic and open threads about me. I do not "discuss advertising stategy with Scoville" or anyone else. I have nothing to do with it.
    So you are posting off topic right now as this is about Traffic Monsoon.

Because of your usual odd obsession

You know what I think>
    I think you are a man, not an older lady. Who has been around for a long time. You targeted NON scamming sites, owners AND marketers who are more successful than you or for whatever twisted reason.

And today, I wonder if you're in prison over there because you have so much time on your hands, for several years.

You are a bitter person, who has a dark soul. Please do me a favor. Go outside. Put a blindfold on. And walk out into the street.
    If you are this bitter and hateful in real life, no one would miss you. They'd celebrate.

No reply need. Just do as I suggested (above). As I won't be back here again. I have real people online to tend to.

Post Thanks / Like

I have alot of good reviews.

... you don't "search for scammers" and just happen upon us. Liar.

You have targeted me, adlandpro, paula frye for YEARS. Your website is some sh+t old site who obviously has been around for a long time who is trying to make money itself as I see.

I see you post off topic and open new threads for years about me or them in many forums ... obsessed about us. You try and smear a classifieds site (adlandpro) who is older than I am (maybe 1996?). Hardly a scam. You slam on Paula Frye who is one of the nicest woman I have encountered.

You are especially obsessed with me, and anyone can see my main is Webstars2K, whch lists all of my sites. None of my sites are ponzi's as you can see - anyone can see. I offer advertising and traditional straight up affiliate earnings and that is all.

Again, you post off top and open threads about me. And you are posting off topic right now as this is about Traffic Monsoon.
    Because of your odd obsession

You know what I think>
    I think you are a man, not an older lady. Who has been around for a long time. You targeted NON scamming sites, owners AND marketers who are more successful than you or or whatever reason.

And today, I wonder if you're in prison over there because you have so much time on your hands, for several years.

You are a bitter person, who has a dark soul. Please do me a favor. Go outside. Put a blindfold on. And walk out into the street.
    If you are this bitter and hateful in real life, no one would miss you. They'd celebrate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Does Anybody Remember Maryanne Myers? She Has Been Resurrected!

Quote Originally Posted by dealingwithtrash View Post
    .....This is one of the most trashiest threads I have seen in a long, long time. I thought people stopped doing this traffic tactic? Stop using my name and Paula's - just for YOUR gain. (You know that desperate tactic of posting well known names so in a search engine, your junk turns up in the search results, so your "suggested" good programs or sites or whatever you peddle get advertising). But yet... oh wise ones above... you can't quite remember anything about the names you are slamming ... or think I'm vulnerable at paypal because THEY process "non english" payments for me (funny!), or if I have been around the past 10 years (15 years online - can you read the sites you slam?) .... hilarious.... I almost think you guys are 14 years old. You must need some more marketing experience if you didnt know who does what. Now, I suggest you stop - now - and stop trying to grab up traffic by using Paula's name also. I will be contacting my attorney about getting a referral attorney about BOTH of our character assassinations you are in the process of. Watch yourselves.
    Just in case you do not know the meaning:
    Character assassination: is a deliberate and sustained process that aims to destroy the credibility and reputation of a person, institution, social group, or nation.
    Defamation: also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image.
    Maryanne, just where is that attorney??? Got Multiple Posting Personality Disorder???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

11. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dealingwithtrash View Post
    NONE of you know what you are talking about - period. I never opened a site and a few days later opened another, and I didnt disappear for 10 years. I have been here since 1998 - That's really funny there!
    "massive operation" .. jealous ?
    When you do get more educated about what you are talking about, and quit hovering over boards such as this.... and get some self esteem and stop sucking off the success as myself, adlandpro, paula, and whoever else you bash, have done in traffic - then you can speak like you know something and actually back yourselves up.
    But since you are too busy bitching on low traffic scam boards, that would be hard to do. So feel free to email me your trash instead of acting like little 13 year olds who just hide behind a computer making up lies and rumors about myself and people I know.
    BTW - yeah I did see some ad links on here - if not, I bet the admin is about to sell adspace if not already, and this is one great tactic for traffic huh - having the names on your site? ....real credible there. (ha)
    I won't be here again as I have real sites and customers to maintain. so bash away bash away as I take snapshots of the pages
    Wrong again, wench. Still no ads and no money generated by the site!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

13. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

About 531,000 results (0.51 seconds)

Search Results

Webstars2K Maryanne Myers Solo Email Ads Internet Advertising
    www.webstars2k.com/

JUST CLEANED AND MORE LISTS COMBINED ON JUNE 30th 2016!! This solo ad service has been in existence since 1998. This is top quality, with longterm ...

Does Anybody Remember Maryanne Myers? She Has Been ...

www.realscam.com › Forum › Real or Scam? You Decide › Online Opportunities

Oct 8, 2012 - 25 posts - ‎10 authors
    The dispute over this Myers woman and her activities became very aggressive in 2002 or 2003. She was popular with some traffic exchange ...
    This thread is result number 2 for our scamming wench. How lovely!

Love some Bunny! I do!

15. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marianne Myers Adlandpro Scammer Extraordinaire

Path2posperity. Do you just have the serious hots for me or what?
    Maybe. Serial ponzi promoters like you make my blood boil.

17. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you trying to harvest e-mail addresses with The Wonder Mailer?

AT WONDERMAILER...
    The focus is HEAVILY showcasing you and
    your programs to bring you results.
    We Have 23968 Members
    Members Have Received 27988613 Visitors

All members can get cash & points on email ads
    (2084659 prizes members won while clicking on ads)
    Ads are sent to you or read on the site
    All members earn points for referrals
    All members get detailed stats on emails ads
    Get points for clicking banners and textads
    Get points for showing you referral page
    Clicking emails get you frequent Prizes.

You can email your referrals
    You get 1 tracker with stats
    You get up to 250,000 immediate points
    You get up to 10000 monthly points
    You get up to 5000 visitors sent to your page
    Free use of WonderMailer Multi-Site Email Blaster
    Your Twitter page & ads are showcased on pages
    Two ads shown at once on login page

GET 250 POINTS RIGHT NOW
    Your Name
    (you will need to confrim your email)

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe. Serial ponzi promoters like you make my blood boil.
    Stupid Bitch. I never have promoted ponzi's. Are you really that dense??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Maryanne, just where is that attorney??? Got Multiple Posting Personality Disorder???

I have been busy with a real life (unlike yourselves, who waste time on some stupid forum EVERYDAY getting a kick out of hurting other people by MAKING SH-T UP CONSTANTLY because you 'don't know love' and probably never will.).

You and path2prosperity mouth off as if you are so untouchable and the immaturity is unbelievable, such as calling him 'boggie'. This thread below.
    http://www.realscam.com/f46/bogdan-f...lscam-com-913/
    Disgusting behavior.
    If it's not on me, its him or sokule or kathleen, or paula... many many many people.

I mean seriously what in the hell is wrong with you people where you go after everyone for fun?

It's not real reporting. At all. NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. ESPECIALLY LAW ENFORCEMENT. You're unprofessional, childish, disgusting. It's laughable that you say law enforcement reads it, lmao! they would not even consider wasting their time with this trash because its fictional, every site is a boogie man scam here, made up more to bring in the usual people for more traffic I am guessing! Nothing but BULLIES for sure.

You stupid little bitches: You should watch yourself because you can be found, easily. You will post against the wrong person, and keep baiting them repeatedly, who will then take the time to find you, or your children or house or parents and deal with you.
    Just a bit of unfriendly advice, you're not untouchable.

And again, this site is complete and utter common, dime a dozen trash. I feel like I'm watching some movie where a group of kids pick on another kid making up stuff such as that they have cooties. Bogdan is right, you're bullies and bullies will get dealt with eventually.

Also.. You are harassing people by posting false information with defaming "opinions" and in 2016 you can be sued now, there are cases of it now. Your "opinions" are not immune anymore, so stop acting/posting anything you effing feel like as if you're untouchable.

Hey, don't wait to bait the wrong person and for them to come you. Just please, go outside. Put on a blindfold. And walk outside into a street filled with traffic. No one will miss you. Gees, I bet your pet would even celebrate.
    -Sincerely,
    Maryanne Myers [hater of worthless trash bullies]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are harassing people by posting false information with defaming "opinions" and in 2016 you can be sued now, there are cases of it now
    Quote said "false information" as that would be actionable. As of 2016 opinion is still not generally actionable, scammer.

Love some Bunny! I do!

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I cannot see where anybody has commited libel here, Maryanne.

Bluster.
    It is being done on multiple... multiple people here. I am sick of it.

li·bel
    ˈlībəl/
    noun
    noun: libel; plural noun: libels

Law
    a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote said "false information" as that would be actionable. As of 2016 opinion is still not generally actionable, scammer.
    Yeah... keep writing "scammer" on here you defaming stupid, stupid 'wench'. I'm sick of being nice.
    And Everyone has asked you people nicely to stop defaming their reputation for your ill gotten gain in search engine rankings (for traffic) = hmmmm... I even have a snapshot of someone talking about how this site comes up 2nd when my name is put into google!

You have the brain of a knat, even 'reviews' on Yelp have been sued off. And THEY are a real opinion site.

This is nothing but a defaming, harassing, spot for really really really bored people for ill gains, who think that they are untouchable. ...all the way around.

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid Bitch. I never have promoted ponzi's. Are you really that dense??
    Your attempt to whitewash your image has failed. You are not below the radar and your protests fall on deaf ears.

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah... keep writing "scammer" on here you defaming stupid, stupid 'wench'. I'm sick of being nice.
    And Everyone has asked you people nicely to stop defaming their reputation for your ill gotten gain in search engine rankings (for traffic) = hmmmm... I even have a snapshot of someone talking about how this site comes up 2nd when my name is put into google!

You have the brain of a knat, even 'reviews' on Yelp have been sued off. And THEY are a real opinion site.

This is nothing but a defaming, harassing, spot for really really really bored people for ill gains, who think that they are untouchable. ...all the way around.
    This site doesn't generate a dime for me or anyone else, scammer.

Love some Bunny! I do!

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You have the brain of a knat.
    What is a knat? Do you mean a gnat?

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What is a knat? Do you mean a gnat?
    LOL, past tense of "knit", as in knit one purl two!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

33. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid Bitch. I never have promoted ponzi's.
    And the moon is made of blue cheese!

35. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sick of scammers like you.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

37. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

li·bel
    ˈlībəl/
    noun
    noun: libel; plural noun: libels

Law
    a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
    Wow! You can print a definition. I'm impressed. Uh if you read the definition it says publishing a false statement damaging a person's reputation. Problem is it is not A FALSE STATEMENT. TRUTH hurts doesn't it. Just once I wish one of you people would actually sue. All you do is flap your gums about it, but never follow through. So stop the pretend outrage and step up and sue...PLEASE!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

39. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Butt hurt scammers turning up on the RealScam forum = Always funny

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

41. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post