Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 221 of 446 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Is it same Barker who had FULL control of TM paypal account ?
    also interesting that Charles claimed Amin Forati never became a part of TM
    this suggests he was an authorised person at some stage (although not in May 2016)
    paypal david barker.jpg

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyw View Post
    Are you saying it was posted at TaraTalks? Their barmy and brainwashed, a dangerous combination. Charles has also been posting rubbish again this morning, he's doing a good job of following his lawyers advice.
    No..PM by anon. People are still at the scared stage. Just wait till they get to 'ANGRY' mode.

4. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Not So Lucky View Post
    I don't understand , why people are still defending tm & cs he says nothings is his fault...its all PayPal and sec... he made the decisions in the company , so it's his fault he made those decisions. Simples ..... everyone is still going on tm will be back blah blah blah..... are they missing the main point... yes cs can say there is enough money to pay everyone, he has provided no proof of this, but he has given company and personal accounts to sec.... They produced the figures in court document , where it clearly states only 0.4% of rev came from other add services the rest from ad packs, so someone tell me how anyone can think tm will be back, maybe back to fleace you some more by way of bogus donations or tm plus .... It will still be the same the ones at the top survive the ones at the bottom don't
    The blind followers are everywhere. It is unbelievable how totally uneducated and naive people really are.

The Garland Soccer board cheers on their errant and dishonest president while having spent months in court fighting with me. Most of them haven't bothered to read the documentation and don't care if they violate the law concerning fiduciary duties.

Advantage Conferences pyramid scheme victims still years later and later having lost tens of thousands of dollars valiantly defend their cult leader Tim Darnell even though he sued me and the BBB and lost in court and he was beat into submission yet again when I sued him.

The lemmings just keep jumping!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's Chazza again.....

TM 187 Aug 16.jpg

Look, Chazza, sweetie pops, how can I put this? JUST SHUT THE F*** UP, OK?

Traffic Monsoon is doomed. It's going to go down. Nothing you can say at this point it going to do any good. No-one wants to hear your pious whimperings and self justification ANY more.

Juts MAN UP and SHUT UP, do you hear me???

8. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, for some people, the light is dawning:-

TM 188 Aug 16.jpg TM 189 Aug 16.jpg

But others, like Cristian Anton here, are still going round shouting at the SEC "COME ON THEN IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH!!!!"

TM 190 Aug 16.jpg

I think that they will all find out that the SEC is indeed "hard enough"

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Look, Chazza, sweetie pops, how can I put this? JUST SHUT THE F*** UP, OK?
    Noooooo! I need to be entertained damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Traffic Monsoon is doomed. It's going to go down. Nothing you can say at this point it going to do any good.
    He knows it. it's why he keeps repeating the same garbage for the little ones. He thinks he won't be going to jail and needs them to believe so they can get ripped off follow the next scam.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

12. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand , why people are still defending tm & cs he says nothings is his fault...its all PayPal and sec... he made the decisions in the company , so it's his fault he made those decisions. Simples .....
    It's hard to know what is really going on with the masses since you can set your watch by scammers disabling comments, wonder where they got that idea?

its just what scammers do.JPG

comments disabled.JPG

This simple action creates a vacuum of this kind of drivel where positions never have to be defended.

everyone is still going on tm will be back blah blah blah.....
    Of course TM is going nowhere, "This SEC company just wants a piece of the pie."

5:25 I can prove to you how much traffic went to my website, so can we.

VISITORS RECEIVED 719
    VISITORS LEFT 218,466

http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-m...tml#post104591

Robert Fitzpatrick has done some interesting writing on the subject of Pyramid schemes. The top recruiters and serial players know the score, the are just keeping up appearances. Others really to believe there is some secret to wealth and governments are colluding to keep it from them. Then there are those that for some reason thought clicking 10 ads had inordinate value in the marketplace. Replace Monsoon with any other Pyramid/Ponzi scheme over the past 100 years and the same dynamic exists.

Enron for the Common Man

Why would so many gleefully join programs that fleece 90% to 99% of all participants * many of them friends, relatives and neighbors? And then, when the police or the state Attorney General informs them that the scheme is illegal and harmful to so many other people, why would they deny its harm and defy the government, as so many do? Some involved in the schemes have actually sued the police for enforcing the laws against pyramid fraud. In Texas, a large group of women hired lobbyists and tried to pass a state law that would make the most blatant of all pyramid schemes, the so-called gifting clubs, legal. A national business association is seeking to get state and federal laws changed to make legal what the FTC, most state laws and several federal court rulings now treat as illegal pyramid sales schemes. Understanding Pyramid Schemes

are they missing the main point... yes cs can say there is enough money to pay everyone, he has provided no proof of this, but he has given company and personal accounts to sec.... They produced the figures in court document , where it clearly states only 0.4% of rev came from other add services the rest from ad packs, so someone tell me how anyone can think tm will be back, maybe back to fleace you some more by way of bogus donations or tm plus .... It will still be the same the ones at the top survive the ones at the bottom don't
    nailed it ponzi style.jpg

That's too much work, remember how much grousing there was when Scoville bumped it up to 50 ads?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    looks like she should be spending her money on food instead of 'non investment' investment adpacks.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

16. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Missing $75 million in TM

I have been analysing Court Papers,more especially exhibit B ( items 6,7,,8,9,10,11 and 12)
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...ll1TlF6ZkluVWs
    and see that a lot of money is missing from various bank accounts of TM.
    Most of the money seems to have gone missing between February 2016 and May 2016 ($M63 out of total missing of $M75)
    missing $M75.jpg
    Have i done my sums correctly or am I totally wrong ?
    maybe more knowledgeable people can put me right

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    This keeps getting better and better.

Always worth revisiting:if they are not investors=they get no $ if TM restarted. (unless Charles Shitville showed his generosity)
    Attachment 15043

18vkfe.jpg

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Something totally passed over by the pushers and pimps: They keep harping that TM is an advertising company, and they are purchasing advertising in the form of "adpacks". Why has none of them gushed over about the revenue they have earned from their successful ad campaigns? And IF they are claiming that their campaign is a success, are they advertising and selling REAL products, or just more leads to more ponzi/pyramid scams?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

22. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am getting tired of Sunil and cohorts talking about the "revenue share industry"! Revenue share is a strategy, not an industry, in this case a strategy in the ponzi/pyramid "industry"!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

24. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact of the matter is, regardless of whether advertising is attached to adcredits, the use of newly invested funds to pay off existing investors makes every adcredit opportunity a Ponzi scheme.

SEC reaffirms adcredit opportunities are illegal Ponzi schemes

26. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

(Reply to Pagla's question about the missing $75 million on the spreadsheet...)

I think maybe it's because none of the SEC documents have stated how much money was paid out through the other payment processors. The 61m paid out is just what was paid out through Paypal. So since February quite a lot ($50m+?) would have been paid out through the other processors (mainly to the ponzi pimp leaders and big players no doubt)

28. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Something totally passed over by the pushers and pimps: They keep harping that TM is an advertising company, and they are purchasing advertising in the form of "adpacks".

That's right the SEC doesn't understand the model.

Why has none of them gushed over about the revenue they have earned from their successful ad campaigns?
    Sammy Jane aside, even the hardest core scammers couldn't suppress that lie without busting out the giggles.

Liar Liar pants on fire you liar edition.JPG

43. As of May 16, 2016, Traffic Monsoon had sold 15,225,689 AdPacks. For each such AdPack, however, it must deliver 1,000 visitors, amounting to 15 billion visitors total. As of July 24, 2016, however, the Traffic Monsoon website states that the company had “delivered 1,618,996,340 visitors to our member’s [sic] websites to date.” This is only about a tenth of what would be required by Scoville’s own program

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/compl.../comp23604.pdf

And IF they are claiming that their campaign is a success, are they advertising and selling REAL products, or just more leads to more ponzi/pyramid scams?
    Do these banners look like other scams to you?

10000 adpacks means ,000 per day but its not an investment.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

30. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    looks like she should be spending her money on food instead of 'non investment' investment adpacks.
    You know something, usually I'd be making some typically sardonic / snarky comment here or putting a meme up ridiculing someone like Sammy (who I have previously butted heads with on Scumville's comment section).

But not this time.

I genuinely feel sorry for her because from what scant information I remember seeing in her comments to me (and I can just tell from her video), I know that she is most likely genuinely convinced that Scoville is really some sort of saint who's helped thousands and thousands of people instead of virtually robbing them blind. I know a couple of women not a million miles away from Sammy and if she has things as bad as they do, then I want to at least try and get her to take an unbiased look at what we do on here. I am going to try and convince her just to read a few things, both on here and BehindMLM's site as Oz and co do an excellent job too with telling you what's what.

Like I've always stated before and I will always state; my 'hate' is never aimed at people who genuinely don't deserve it. The people who get caught up in these schemes, just as I did not even 3 short years ago, would be horrified to think after all is said and done that they could be lumped in with the REAL scumbags who know just what the f*** is up with this **** i.e. your Sunils and your Sharon's and your Simon's etc. It took me a while to realise how much I had been had along with a good friend of mine, but one of the main reasons I even got into all that biz op / MLM / "Law of Attraction / "The Secret" stuff in the first place was because after coming out of a year long bout of serious Depression and having no means to help support my sick parents (one of whom@my mother is no longer here) and feeling completely disenfranchised with the serious lack of jobs and escalating debt, I was absolutely prime target material along with my naivety and total willingness to want something positive happen for once, to have a change of luck and get away from all the negativity I experienced and kept seeing on the news and in the papers and from other people. So when I first stumbled across a fellow Brit on Youtube talking about how he makes money at home blogging on Empower Network (ughhhhh) and seeing as I love to write, I was sold.

Something that I'm sure at least a few of you, especially those who might have been suckered into these scams, will know is that just like with any cult, the lure of being around people who you think are your friends and who seem so happy, positive and in some cases, unburdened with being a part of the rat race, who all go on about the power of being positive and Anthony Robbins and it's 'us against the world' mentality etc, it can be very alluring and welcoming to someone just like myself and how I was. That's how a lot of these programs and scammers get you - they prey on your vulnerabilities and desires and it's why you always keep seeing older people and single parents who are struggling for example as the ideal targets for these voracious parasites to latch on to and bleed them dry.

For all the joking that I know I do on here along with most of you and as much as it IS entertaining to watch something like this whole TM debacle unfold so spectacularly as it is doing, it is often easy to lose sight of why we do what we do on here (and I know I'm not one of the prime information gatherers or anything like that, I try to be more light hearted and irreverent). We do what we do to primarily help and educate people so they can either outright avoid being scammed in the first place and / or to arm themselves with enough knowledge and information that they can therefore assess much more carefully and thoroughly the next time they see or someone presents them with 'the next biggest / bestest / shiniest thing'.

Of course, there are some folks who I think just can't be reached or helped (*COUGH I'm looking at you here stacy)

But hopefully for this Sammy Jane and others just like her, we CAN perhaps help them.

It took me just a day or so of perusing around on here in the beginning when I was caught up in Banners Broker to realise just what it was I was getting myself involved with. But it also meant that I would actually get THE TRUTH about all these horrible Ponzi scams and Pyramid schemes laughingly masquerading as legitimate online businesses from people who have done their research and proven time and time again demonstrably that all this 'industry' is about is to lie and swindle and even outright destroy people and their families, friends and loved ones. Even in extreme cases, driving some to suicide.

And as someone who has been in that frame of mind more than a handful of times myself? That is something that I do not take lightly and it quite rightfully makes my blood boil when I see the odious likes of walking rodents like Charles Scoville or Simon Stepsys, drive people to that point without nary a care in the world for who they hurt, both financially and emotionally.

And you can rest assured that's why I'll always pipe up on here and inundate this fine forum with cheeky posts, memes and the odd bit of scammer-baiting, profane-laden shenanigans that I know you've all come to love

*with the exception of possibly littleroundman and my sensibility-shattering pictures of Mark 'The Gerbil' Ghobril as a bunny girl

mark cottontail.jpg

Have a good weekend, Realscam fam

32. Likes 13 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackTolerance View Post
    You know something, usually I'd be making some typically sardonic / snarky comment here or putting a meme up ridiculing someone like Sammy (who I have previously butted heads with on Scumville's comment section).

But not this time.

I genuinely feel sorry for her because from what scant information I remember seeing in her comments to me (and I can just tell from her video), I know that she is most likely genuinely convinced that Scoville is really some sort of saint who's helped thousands and thousands of people instead of virtually robbing them blind. I know a couple of women not a million miles away from Sammy and if she has things as bad as they do, then I want to at least try and get her to take an unbiased look at what we do on here. I am going to try and convince her just to read a few things, both on here and BehindMLM's site as Oz and co do an excellent job too with telling you what's what.
    I too would love to have Sammy drop buy.

Based on my brief dealings I don't feel sorry for Sammy since she is was only out of pocket $250 but managed to extract $15,000 and is so pleased she got less than 1% of her ads.

5m37sec only paid 250 for advertising but withdrew 15K.JPG

If you are right, the people she got to pony up $180,000 for Monsoon need to be here so she can explain how she got it so wrong.

34. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Something totally passed over by the pushers and pimps: They keep harping that TM is an advertising company, and they are purchasing advertising in the form of "adpacks". Why has none of them gushed over about the revenue they have earned from their successful ad campaigns? And IF they are claiming that their campaign is a success, are they advertising and selling REAL products, or just more leads to more ponzi/pyramid scams?
    More ponzi/pyramid schemes, I suspect. I found the following on the TM updates FB page (probably gone by now!)

TM 191 Aug 16.jpg

36. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This made me laugh.

First Jose says that there's no such thing as a free ride.....and then he advertises that there are more rev shares on the internet!

TM 194 Aug 16.jpg

AND THEN.....this little corker.....

TM 192 Aug 16.jpg

As you gain control of your finances, people, why not give some more of your money to Chazza and TM?? Some people have no shame. They've got what my mother called "brass neck".

38. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackTolerance View Post
    Something that I'm sure at least a few of you, especially those who might have been suckered into these scams, will know is that just like with any cult, the lure of being around people who you think are your friends and who seem so happy, positive and in some cases, unburdened with being a part of the rat race, who all go on about the power of being positive and Anthony Robbins and it's 'us against the world' mentality etc, it can be very alluring and welcoming to someone just like myself and how I was. That's how a lot of these programs and scammers get you - they prey on your vulnerabilities and desires and it's why you always keep seeing older people and single parents who are struggling for example as the ideal targets for these voracious parasites to latch on to and bleed them dry.
    This is so true. I stumbled on here when a good friend of mine tried to convince me to join his "team." He set himself a goal for retirement, and has been repeatedly investing in one scheme after another, following the "leaders" around - believing that if these "ordinary people" can make millions like this, then it's certainly something an educated person can do better. When I presented him the "numbers" a year ago, proving in my eyes that it was a Ponzi, he at first believed me, but then ran back to the cult and cut me off because of my "negativity." Sometimes though the denial with these things runs deep - and I'm not sure if he will wake up now that the SEC has moved in - or whether he will swallow the Paypal/SEC demonizing that goes on and moved on the the next Ponzi.

It is very sad.

40. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's that site Jose mentioned

The Truth About TM - Home

Funnily enough, all the articles are by Charlie Boy - but nothing new, only stuff he has already said. Handy for the SEC though, as everything is in one place!

42. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gk1034 View Post
    When I presented him the "numbers" a year ago, proving in my eyes that it was a Ponzi, he at first believed me, but then ran back to the cult and cut me off because of my "negativity."

It is very sad.
    We discussed 'faith' already - now let's add the 'negativity' comeback.

Faith and negativity, two heavily used words in the MLM/ponzi world. Notice neither is based on factual, scientific or mathematical evidence.

Almost forgot, 'Believe'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qFtJC9CqQ4c

P.S. I'm sure you guys won't be surprised that I have the DVD. Lol
    Last edited by Char; 08-13-2016 at 01:47 PM.

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I too would love to have Sammy drop buy.

Based on my brief dealings I don't feel sorry for Sammy since she is was only out of pocket $250 but managed to extract $15,000 and is so pleased she got less than 1% of her ads.

5m37sec only paid 250 for advertising but withdrew 15K.JPG

If you are right, the people she got to pony up $180,000 for Monsoon need to be here so she can explain how she got it so wrong.
    Yikes!

Ok well I hadn't seen any of this info or knew anything about her at all. All I'd seen is that video and a few of her comments when I was trolling Charles' comment section when he still allowed commentating.

As I said in my post, there are people on here who know their onions (do their research properly) and you know that would most definitely include you, McRibs

I also took the liberty of sending her a lengthy message of which now I'm wondering wasn't a complete waste of time.

Damn you, altruism; there's a time and place for you and it shouldn't necessarily be when I'm hungover and feigning off wanting to sleep for a bit instead of being glued to my PC

Although I still stand by my original points sans Sammy's involvement in TM - there ARE a lot of genuine casualties that really don't deserve it from just being too naive or gullible. Especially so are all these literally poor third world country members where English is not their first language and a lot of them are completely struggling as it is. You know that the top sponsors above them will keep cajoling them and fobbing them off with excuses whilst simultaneously shovelling them into the next 2 or 3 schemes all floating down the pike.

Ok interwebs; I think that's enough melodrama and hijinks for today. I'm gonna go grab my popcorn and snacks and go watch something.

*And now back to the hilarious sitcom "Charles In Charge".....

charles playboy.jpg
    Last edited by JackTolerance; 08-13-2016 at 02:47 PM.

46. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But Charles is no longer in charge. He just likes to pretend he is, thus his moronic updates.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

48. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles is selling burgers now and wants to share. It's ok Steve Lawson put him straight.Screenshot_20160813-202653.jpg

50. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post