Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Don Allen Holbrook hasn't even raised enough money in months of begging and failed money grabs on donation sites to figure out how much money he really needs. Any money that has been donated obviously is lost already!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

• When will we get our rewards?
    • What percentage of our contribution goes to the cost of producing the movie?
      100% of the net proceeds above the cost of the reward and any shipping and handling go towards the Movie's budget for production.
      Last updated: Fri, Jul 15 2016 2:46 PM CDT
    • What happens if you do not raise enough to produce the movie as you had originally envisioned?
      If we do not raise the $995,000 to fully produce and shoot the original film as envisioned, we will attempt to make the movie with the amount of funds raised and obviously have to cut some of our desired included items, such as on location shooting of some really cool live action scenes. We would on a secondary basis attempt to purchase more B roll licensed footage from other productions. In addition, the intellectual property licensure and production loan would need to be placed for payment on the back end of the film and thus come as priority payments prior to any profit distribution. Finally if we do not raise enough funds to produce the film as envisioned and/or the product is not up to our expectations we may delay and/or decide not to further produce the film at this time.
      Last updated: Fri, Jul 15 2016 2:50 PM CDT
    • Obviously, this campaign is not for the full $995,000.00 that the movie is seeking to raise, so how will this be done through Kickstarter?
      The Kickstarter campaign is only for the non-investment or non-regulated products (No repayment of principal or profits for these items, just the mentioned rewards) so the registered security items are also part of the capital cost raise, so we are looking for the stock ownership to be a major contributor to the capital cost needed to shoot the fully envisioned movie production.
      Last updated: Fri, Jul 15 2016 2:53 PM CDT
    • What's the difference between Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC and the Knights Templar Movie LLC?
      Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC is the movie production company (Studio) handling all the business for the making of the Knights Templar Movie- Guardians of the Grail. The movie investment for shareholders is to have stock issued in the actual film, which is Knights Templar Movie, LLC. Both are Nevada corporations. The Movie is registered with the Nevada Film Commission in Las Vegas, NV. However, the actual shooting of the film may occur in several states, provinces and other countries if the necessary funds are raised.
      Last updated: Fri, Jul 15 2016 2:56 PM CDT

That drivel is straight off of Holbrook's KickStarter money begging page. Translation: I ain't got no real money to finance this thingy and will likely be filming in my backyard with my cellphone and a few drunken friends.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Comments

Knights Templar Movie Thanks for this amazing opportunity Sir Don Holbrook. This is truly a noble cause!
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

Barry McCullers needs to keep his britches on. Barf!!!! The SMOTJ obviously is not a credible and trustworthy organization as they are not self-policing. Holbrook is still using his knighthood to line his own pockets.

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Projects created by Don Holbrook

• 0 for 3 is some stunning record of serial failed projects!

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

2 hrs ·

Will 20 of the True Knights that view and Like this Fan Page give
    $82.25 or more to our kick starter campaign and close it Out TONIGHT? 07-25-2016?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/…/knights-templar-film-contribu…

Knights Templar Film Contributors
    Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and their mysterious discoveries.
    www.kickstarter.com

Knights Templar Movie

2 hrs ·

I wonder who will be the first to donate TONIGHT?

Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and their mysterious discoveries.
    www.kickstarter.com
    The desperate begging and pleading by scammer Holbrook and his sleazy friend, doc the diet guru just never ends. How much embarrassing nonsense are these guys going to post?

No one with 2 working brain cells is going to give these losers a dime! I am waiting for the brain transplant video!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie added a new photo.

10 hrs ·

Knights Templar Movie

10 hrs ·
    600 plus likes and Still 3 contributors, for $855.00 just out of curiosity what do you like?
    It's baffling.

Knights Templar Movie

16 hrs ·

Who among you will answer the call?

Comments

Thomas Kamakani I will
    Like · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs

Knights Templar Movie God bless you Thomas!
    Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
    The extreme desperation is quite apparent.

And, don't forget, Holbrook admitted that this was just money to create a budget for the film. He will need hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions more to make the actual film. It is never going to happen and any money thrown his way is very likely to be lost and blown on his lifestyle of the rich and famous. When is this serial failure and fraud going to throw in the towel?

Love some Bunny! I do!

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie If we cannot demonstrate solidarity and financial interest through this Kick Starter test, we will have to change this from including everyone that wants a role to a more traditional capital structure. Those that have given will get SIGNIFICANT recognition within our efforts for their support.Like · Reply · 1 hr
    Thank God for chargebacks. Nobody would want their name associated with this known fraud and serial scammer! That list of donors no doubt is super short!

Love some Bunny! I do!

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Thank God for chargebacks. Nobody would want their name associated with this known fraud and serial scammer! That list of donors no doubt is super short!
    His efforts to float this barge is like trying to bail the Titanic with a teacup!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    His efforts to float this barge is like trying to bail the Titanic with a teacup!

Or a bilge pump with a 12" intake pipe that has a 11 31/32" hole in it.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The extreme desperation is quite apparent.

[/LIST]
    And, don't forget, Holbrook admitted that this was just money to create a budget for the film. He will need hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions more to make the actual film. It is never going to happen and any money thrown his way is very likely to be lost and blown on his lifestyle of the rich and famous. When is this serial failure and fraud going to throw in the towel?
    Never. When he passes on, there'll be a donation bucket in the funeral parlor asking for donations for a party afterwards to celebrate his worthless existence. It's the only one I'll throw MY money in. (As long as there's at least 1 triple shot margarita on the rocks minus the salt in it for me)

19. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

1 hr ·

If anyone is curious I have received ZERO calls regarding contributing to the KickStarter campaigned and ZERO calls inquiring in regards to being a share holder. Thousands of likes 6 total Contributors. YOU GUYS DO THE MATH. Your not saying anything and the silence is very telling. When you leave it to the other guy nothing ever gets done!!!

What did Don Allen Holbrook and Barry McCullers expect? Holbrook is the king of failed projects! Hilarious!

The KickStarter campaign is showing 3 contributors, so that means all the other numerous money begs on various websites for months on end only gained 3 additional clueless that could be conned out of their money. Looks like Holbrook will be filming the movie in his backyard with his phone and putting this fraudulent "Knight's Quest" he has been babbling about on youtube!

Love some Bunny! I do!

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Comments

Knights Templar Movie Let's go folks if we can fulfill the Kickstarter I will keep the small investor option open. I don't want to have to sell all the stock to just profiteers! Give me a shot of confidence in my Templar Community of friends!
    Like · Reply · 18 hrs

Todd Little Wish I was rich.
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Todd Little I came into the world a poor child. I shall leave the same way. Can't really say I'm poor. I have a roof, mode of transportation, and a job that barely covers that.
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Folks even $5 shows our fans resolve to get this movie made
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Todd Little You are absolutely correct. I'll see what I can do.
    Like · Reply · 7 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Here is our donation site: https://www.kickstarter.com/.../knights-templar-film...

Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and…
    kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
    Knights Templar Movie God bless you Thomas!Like · Reply · 1 · July 27 at 9:27pm

Perry Gonzales I don't have a cell phone.
    Lol.
    Like · Reply · 20 hrs · Edited

George Parker I will
    Like · Reply · 1 · 18 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Here is our donation site: https://www.kickstarter.com/.../knights-templar-film...
    Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and…
    kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Jason Hall I will and trying to become one of the knights
    Like · Reply · 18 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Go to our Kickstarter option and become a Movie Contributor... Let's preserve the small investor option and not force me to sell the stock to just profiteers!
    Like · Reply · 18 hrs

Nick Zweck Would love to but financial constraints currently limit my ability to do so.
    Like · Reply · 17 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Even $5 is useful it shows our fans resolve to keep the torch for normal folks to have an option to participate
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Nick Zweck Oh I can do that. Wish I could do more but with my upcoming custody battle, finances are in short supply. Please send me the link
    Like · Reply · 1 · 16 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Nick Zweck spread the word brother I don't want to have to sell out to just profiteers, but I want the movie made!
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Nick Zweck As do I brother.
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Ryan Tracy Depends, will i be home for dinner
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Casey Day Would love to. Got someone to work for me?
    Like · Reply · 14 hrs

Kenneth King I'm N
    Like · Reply · 11 hrs

kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Scott Brown Ready & waiting!
    Like · Reply · 7 hrs

kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

Aaron Fowle Ain't anybody calling
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Knights Templar Movie You have to contact Barry or go on the website direct Here is our donation site: https://www.kickstarter.com/.../knights-templar-film...
    Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and their…
    kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Barry's number is 702-443-3989
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Bert Backus Me
    Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and their…
    kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 2 hrs
    Holbrook hasn't gotten any real investors to get involved. The one big sponsor he bragged about jumped ship months ago. Anyone that would be qualified as an accredited investor will check Holbrook out and will be gone instantly. No investment firm will get involved in a risky deal like this either. Him telling these little investors that they have competition is absolutely hilarious and practically criminal. Just how long is this guys nose???

Love some Bunny! I do!

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie Well Barry McCullers it looks like it's going to have to be left to real Hollywood film investors to decide how to fund the film. Of course they will reserve the right to add their own non-Templar spin as part of their purchase rights. My idea to allow fans to fund and own the movie is not the best route. As of tomorrow the single share purchase option will be removed as an option and we will convert to a $10,000 minimum purchase option. Sorry folks I did hold out hope for as long as I could. CheersLike · Reply · 25 mins · Edited
    No one that checked out that liar and fraud Holbrook would have given this deal a dime, thus the whopping 6 contributors. This crap will go the way of the Titanic and Earthquest. What a joke!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 08-02-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by professional grifter
    Well Barry McCullers it looks like it's going to have to be left to real Hollywood film investors to decide how to fund the film.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Eddie Madera Were can I go for casting call
    Like · Reply · July 29 at 12:33pm

Knights Templar Movie The web site www.knightstemplarmovie.com however we are only using movie contributors for such consideration
    Home - THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MOVIE
    Estimated Movie Current Valuation0About the Knights Templar Movie The Knights Templar Movie is a new…
    knightstemplarmovie.com
    Like · Reply · 1 · July 29 at 1:00pm
    So, they don't hire and pay actors, but bilk the actors out of money for the chance to appear on their backyard filmed Youtube video. Choice!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And, now for something completely different:
    21 hrs
    Knights Templar Movie Please become a financial supporter and help us make this film. We are using our social media to raise funds for costumes, sets, and art illustration and pre/post production edits. Here is our site. Even a $5.00 donation is greatly appreciated. https://www.kickstarter.com/.../knights-templar-film...
    kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

Knights Templar Movie
    20 hrs ·
    ow that's the SPIRIT! We are up to half way!!! Let's bring it home!!!

Knights Templar Movie Please become a financial supporter and help us make this film. We are using our social media to raise funds for costumes, sets, and art illustration and pre/post production edits. Here is our site. Even a $5.00 donation is greatly appreciated. https://www.kickstarter.com/.../knights-templar-film...
    kickstarter.com
    Like · Reply · 1 hr
    Halfway? There is a total of 7 contributors up from 6 a few days ago. 1 more person for a total of 4 donated on KickStarter bringing that total up to a whopping $1,280.00 (12 hundred dollars for the decimal impaired.) The clowns swore they were done begging, but as we all know that no accredited investor or corporate sponsor is going to throw money at them, they persist in harassing the masses on Facebook.

Love some Bunny! I do!

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If it was anybody except Tubboguts I could feel some sympathy, but darn, he's more dense than tungsten!

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    If it was anybody except Tubboguts I could feel some sympathy, but darn, he's more dense than tungsten!
    Tubboguts? ....lol

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And, now for something completely different:

Halfway? There is a total of 7 contributors up from 6 a few days ago. 1 more person for a total of 4 donated on KickStarter bringing that total up to a whopping $1,280.00 (12 hundred dollars for the decimal impaired.) The clowns swore they were done begging, but as we all know that no accredited investor or corporate sponsor is going to throw money at them, they persist in harassing the masses on Facebook.

Let me get this straight. Only contributors will be allowed to the casting call? Looks like Tubboguts will have to move this multi-million dollar Hollywood production from his backyard to his master bath (there could be some moat scenes) and replace the horses with Shetland ponies. Only problem with that is he could get frustrated and have a meltdown halfway through production because he's run out of cash, throw his hands up, say "Awww, FAUCK IT" and call some of his girls (you know, the ones that do his horn-tooting that look like they just finished buffing a pole at one of the many strip clubs that dot the landscape in Las Vegas) and do a few scenes with the Shetlands in the tub. Sad thing is......he might make more money doing it.
    Last edited by pantherdadX2; 08-02-2016 at 11:38 PM.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie
    16 hrs ·

Only 61 people need to purchase the $20 contribution certificate and were funded. GOT A $20 for the cause? It's time to step up and be a real knight and support our story.

Knights Templar Movie
    13 hrs ·

Single issue stock is no longer available the minimum purchase has now been raised to 2 shares. You can still go to our Kickstarter campaign and be a Movie Contributor and get your name in the on screen movie rolling credits. Knights Templar Film Contributors I could really use your help. We need to purchase wardrobe, props and pay our directors fee. Every little bit helps folks! You can donate $1.00, $5.00, $20 and up. Thanks

by Don Holbrook

Las Vegas, NV Film & Video

Share:
    backers
    $1,280
    pledged of $2,500 goal
    days to go
    Well Barry McCullers it looks like it's going to have to be left to real Hollywood film investors to decide how to fund the film.
    What happened to the promise that the begging would stop on Monday August 1, 2016? Holbrook has had only 7 contributors total after months of ceaselessly lie-filled begging. He will only have funded getting a budget together and some preliminary work if a few warm marks throw their money down the Holbrook commode. So, in reality he still needs millions or at least hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund and advertise this joke of a "Knight's Quest."

Aren't the accredited investors and successful corporations lining up to fund this clunker? LMAO!!! Yet another colossal Holbrook failed project!

Love some Bunny! I do!

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Single issue stock is no longer available the minimum purchase has now been raised to 2 shares.
    has he registered with the SEC?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

41. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Yeah! Right!!

43. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Registered? He authored the book, his autobiography. It's called "Scammers Endless Cons".

45. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

40 mins ·

We just need 244 people to give $5.00 to finish this kick starter. So we are creating a new incentive for every $5.00 donation you will get a free streaming video coupon to watch the movie on us, the first time! Just go to Kickstarter and donate your $5.00 now!

www.kickstarter.com
    The desperate begging for the $$$ needed just to get the budget done continues. This deal with only 7 folks investing and 4 of those responsible for the $1,280.00 on KickStarter tells the whole story. This project is an abysmal failure like all the projects Holbrook has tried to peddle in the last decade.

If Holbrook's project is such a shoo-in, why aren't accredited investors, corporations and Hollywood's finest jumping up to fund this thingy?

Love some Bunny! I do!

47. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Holbrook's project is such a shoo-in, why aren't accredited investors, corporations and Hollywood's finest jumping up to fund this thingy?
    LOL, he hasn't a clue! Hollywood is all about getting seats filled in theaters, and they are quite aware that Tubboguts can't do that!

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post