Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

This dud not only has to reach up to touch bottom he has a looong climb to get there!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Knights Templar Movie shared a link.

1 hr ·

Two Knights One Horse Movie Documentary Film Fund
    The Knights Templar Story- Guardians of the Grail a Documentary movie | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to support the fundraising needs of your community. Make a contribution today!
    indiegogo.com
    The Knights Templar Story- Guardians of the Grail a Documentary movie
    Author Holbrook
    Las Vegas, United States
    About |
    Ask a question

$0 USD raised by 0 backers

0% of $1,350,000
    fixed goal
    2 months left

Short Summary

This is a long awaited and very intimately personal goal I have had to make a really informative documentary film about all the very awesome and interesting yet little known facts about the real Knights Templar Order. There are just so many things that the world knows little about the Order and how their efforts have shaped and positively changed the world of today not only from the past but yet to this modern day. There is so much that happened after the Knights went into secrecy after the famous diaspora of Friday the 13th of October in 1307. The documentary film will start in the beginning when the order was formed in 1118 by Hugh de Payens and eight other knights (one of which has remained anonymous by design since their inception) that is the very first mystery we will discuss. From what they found under the Temple of Solomon through their betrayal by the Monarchs and the Vatican up to modern day, the mystery thrives. I spent the last six years studying the secrets of the Order for my first major fiction novel "The Ninth Templar Story" which will be published soon in 2016. I became one of the worlds foremost Templar experts and that led to my own Knighting into the Order in 2010 at the USMA at West Point. My expertise since then has been sought out by many others to understand the basis of the founding principles and the lore behind the secrets of the Knights Templar. This led to my first coffee table book I published in 2013 called "The Knights Templar Uncloaked." I am sure you will find these mysteries and secrets as fascinating as I have come to enjoy them myself.

What We Need & What You Get

As I continued to develop the books I began to see that there were no really interesting documentaries that I felt told the possible history of the order after the diaspora in 1307. So, this year I began to explore creating a really good documentary to entertain and address the thirst many have for this topic. I assembled the best screenwriters and other documentary and film experts I could find. I called on my friend from another project a very awesome Movie Director that has just become one of the new legendary directors of the 21st century to ask him to participate in the project and lead the film exploration and production of the documentary and the next planned film the major motion picture that will follow based upon my upcoming book, The Knights Templar Story-Guardians of the Grail. I am thrilled to have Phillip R. Guzman as our Movie Director/Executive Producer. This was the impact I needed to kick off the film project.
    Now with the new Title III SEC Rule 147 of the Jobs Act changes to capitalization we can raise the $1,350,000.00 budget in USD to make the documentary and fund the screen play for the major motion picture. By funding the project you will be invested in both films. Your funds will generate a first rate very commercially viable documentary film that should be very profitable to all of you that choose to invest. The projects will be profitable because they cross support each other.
    Each of you that invest will be invited to the major four wall private pre-release screening of each of the films. This will be a red carpet event with the actors, actresses, producers, director and the media and other Hollywood VIPs. You will also receive your own personalized Knights Templar Word Art by the Templar Artist, Michael Volpicelli. Your name will be added to the image to make it a true one of a kind. You will also receive a shareholder certificate that entitles you to your prorata share of the movies profit, from the 40% designated shares of ownership being made available for purchase, and your name in the movie credits. These are considered Class C Common Stock ownership rights in the ownership stream.

The Impact

The films will be marketed and released to the major film distribution networks such as iTunes, Netflix, Amazon and other syndicated networks on satellite networks. The films will also be shown and entered into several very exclusive film festivals and our investors will be made aware of those events so they can plan on attending them. There are well over 60,000,000 estimated historical fans of this genre. This could become the next huge movie smash hit and you could be an owner that reaps the tremendous financial benefits of this type of monumental production into the mainstream. Films such as this become classics that play for decades and thus reap longterm economic payoffs for their shareholders. Think of being in on the ground floor of the Da Vinci Code, or Raiders of the Lost Ark, or Hunger Games. On our main website you can read the Nash Report and see for yourself why we believe this is an awesome investment. Please visit www.knightstemplarmovie.com to see the ROI report.

Risks & Challenges

Investment in our Shares involves a high degree of risk and should be regarded as speculative. You should consider investing in our Shares only if you can afford the loss of your entire investment. Accordingly, you should consider carefully the following factors, in addition to the other information concerning our Company and our business contained in this Memorandum, before purchasing the Shares offered hereby. The following factors are not to be considered a definitive list of all the risks associated with an investment in our Shares. Each investor acknowledges that the Author and the Officers are not held liable for any actions related to this offering for any personal financial liability and that their investment is an at risk investment that is subject to the conditions of the market and the best effort of all those parties engaged to attempt to bring this creative project to successful fruition in the entertainment marketplace. Such investments are speculative at best and can never guarantee any profit in advance or potentially the success of gaining successful market share revenue to repay the investors for the calculated risk in this investment. Furthermore, all investments are non-refundable and such is the nature of this investment of the investor who chooses to make an investment in holding these shares being offered. The investors understand that this is not an investment that is registered with the SEC, and that the officers are not professional brokers or registered securities sales representatives.

The officers and agents in this project are interested parties in developing the product and have a major stake in the success just as the investors have chosen to select as well. As closely held intimate parties to this transaction they are biased to the product and believe honestly in the potential of the product but such belief is not put forth to manipulate others that the belief of the officers and founders is based upon inside information and/or industry experience at such efforts, but rather on their own personal belief in the potential of the product from an unproven standpoint and personal opinion not based upon expertise in the chosen investment opportunity.

Unanticipated obstacles to execution of business plan
    Our proposed plan of operation and prospects will depend largely upon our ability to successfully establish Company's presence in a timely fashion, retain and continue to hire skilled management, technical, marketing and other personnel; and attract and retain significant numbers of quality business partners and corporate clients. There can be no assurance that we will be able to successfully implement our business plan or develop or maintain future business relationships, or that unanticipated expenses, problems or technical difficulties which would result in material delays in implementation will not occur. This is an at-risk and best efforts creative investment with no guarantee of success or repayment ability of any funds invested. There are no refunds of investments.
    Many of the initial challenges such as structure and getting a top flight Movie Director have now been addressed. So I am very optimistic but that is my nature. I hope you will join in this effort. I will be sending you via email our stock PPM (Private Placement Memorandum) so that you can fully review the entire investment. As times passes I will be uploading the movie trailer and the Directors Interview with the Author video clips. The investment has a minimum of $395 for class C movie shares that must be purchased to be a recognized investor shareholder.
    Other Ways You Can Help

If you just can't contribute financially, that doesn't mean that you can't help:

• Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about our campaign. Your social media broadcasts will help make this very cool documentary possible.
    • Please use the Indiegogo share tools on your own social media!

And that's all there is to it to be part of the Team.

Perks
    Featured
    $395
    USD
    + Shipping

Movie Shareholder Class C
    Shareholder custom ownership certificate with your name customized two knights print with your name in it. prorate share of the 40% movie shareholder ownership and profits in a non-preferred status as a class C owner Invitation to attend VIP event of opening on a first come first serve basis for additional fee to be determined. Your name in the rolling on screen credits as proof of ownership as a movie contributor
    0 out of 3500 claimed
    Ships Worldwide

Estimated December 2016

Let us know if you think this campaign contains prohibited content.

Private, secure, spam-free

About Indiegogo
    How it works About Us Careers Brand resources Press Blog
    Help
    Essential Guide to Crowdfunding Trust & safety Help & Support Contact us
    Follow us
    Language
    English

Terms of Use Privacy policy Cookie policy Partner Terms
    © 2016 Indiegogo, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Explore How it works search keywords

Start a campaign Sign Up Log In

go

• Menu

Knights Templar Docu-Drama Movie

Fundraising campaign by Don Holbrook

Backers
    US$0.00
    Donated So Far

Don Allen Holbrook's shameless begging just never ends. The GoGetFunding campaign netted zero dollars as I am sure this new money grab will.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

Knights Templar Movie

April 26 at 9:11pm ·

Today our team and I had an amazing day. I am so pumped up about our movie opportunity. First thing this morning I spoke with the amazing Wendy Stevens (business coach to the Stars and social media consultant extraordinaire) and our project was chosen to be featured in her new book she is writing in conjunction with Random House. By being chosen as a case study I get to work with Wendy at no expense as long as she can feature her advisory results in her upcoming book! Wow... ...That is huge news for me and our project team. Then I had a very interesting phone call with a very interesting person regarding the Former King of Hawaii being a Templar. Thanks for the Templar new info Gerhart Walch.
    My two capstone conversations were regarding an investor art print featuring all their names in a unique and one of a kind Templar portrait. My final conversation was with History Channel expert and producer about our potential contract for playing the movie and the anticipated royalty stream. He also is doing an estimate on box office potential for a limited big screen event in over 100 markets with a VIP simulcast special screening event. Needless to say all of this makes this project an extra special opportunity and I'm super excited to share all of this with all of you!

https://www.facebook.com/CoachWendyStevens/

Consulting

I warned Wendy Stevens away from Sir Talksalot as well. Who would risk ruining their reputation and getting tangled in expensive legal adventures with this lunatic scammer?
    That post has mysteriously disappeared from Don Holbrook's Knights Templar Movie page as I suspect Wendy Stevens has from the project. Another of so many that I have warned away from liar and scammer Holbrook. The project is down the commode like all of Holbrook's proven colossal failures.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Knights Templar Story- Guardians of the Grail a Documentary movie
    Author Holbrook
    Las Vegas, United States
    About |
    Ask a question

$0 USD raised by 0 backers

0% of $1,350,000
    fixed goal

Don Holbrook Knights Templar Movie Intro video

1:57

Public

Don Holbrook Knights Templar Movie Intro video

Don Holbrook

Published on Jun 15, 2016
    The overview of the Knights Templar Story- Guardians of the Grail, by Don Holbrook, the #5.3 million Worst Selling Author and Templar Antagonist, which is being turned into a documentary film by Two Knights One Horse' A$$ Productions. (I edited Holbrook extensively for clarity)

0 $$$$ and I am one of the few watching his movie pitched on Facebook, Twitter and so on for the umpteenth time! <boring> When will this zero realize it is hopeless and quit trying to bilk people out of money for his pipe dreams?

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook's insane Memorial Day rant has been pulled from his Knights Templar Movie money begging page. Did the real Knights Templar of Jerusalem / SMOTJ shut this worthless creep down who used their good name to solicit cash and attack me?

News Feed

Knights Templar Movie

4 hrs ·
    This weekend is special because it is to pay our respects to those that served our country honorably and fought to keep us free of outside oppression. I know there are many forces assaulting our values as a nation in the world and our service members are the guardians of all of our freedoms.
    "Thank You to all that are serving now, all those that have already served, and all those that have fallen and paid the ultimate price for our freedoms!"
    I would like to make folks aware that the threat to our continued freedom has at Least three fronts.
    The first is obviously the Outsiders, whom I have no doubt our service members can handle, We need to vote and support only people with the strictest moral fiber to protect our constitutional rights and promote our great Republic as the best place to live, work and follow your passions on the planet. Please vote smart this Election Day, every year our continued greatness falls on our shoulders to elect our peers to carry out our desires in the halls of national, state and local halls of governance.
    But alas our country has a third front. We are under assault by people with malicious and malevolent purposes. These people are just as much Infidels in my mind as those that seek to wage war on us for religious purposes. These cyber space stalkers, Internet predators and social media trolls are the enemy none the less just as are jihadists externally. This third front are those that live here within our protected nation and abuse our freedoms, by attacking our values as a nation and bully and attack individuals that disagree with their own views. Honorable people do not attack others who differ in their views, they give them the choice to express themselves as long as it is within the confines and boundaries of our rights. Lying and defaming people is not a protected right within the constitution.
    Four years ago I picked up one of these deviant sociopaths that fabricated and even manipulated some of the media to buy into her false stories. She not only attacked me professionally for no reason (I do not know her and have had no dealings with her prior) but she stalked my wife and children online as well. She harassed my client and employers with made up stories just for her own evil pleasure. Then she attacked my fellow brothers in the Templar Order for standing by me. I taught me some real life lessons that there truly are people of completely unscrupulous motives out there and they are just as much the enemy of the Knights Templar and all people who espouse to follow and live by chivalrous noble norms as any external enemy. What would you call someone that makes up things and twists the truth to embarrass you, cause you mental anguish and financially ruin your life and the honest pursuit of your own passions (honorably done a d adhering to the laws of our great nation) and whom even writes to your employers and fabricates complaints to try to get you fired?
    She is an enemy In my mind and an Infidel. I was inspired to write a fictional book based on what I learned about this horrific experience ( Soapbox-Momster Cyber Stalker of the Abyss.) Just be aware and be prepared to defend our noble purpose of telling our Templar story.
    My own stalker is still out there, I had her investigated by one of our intelligence community service members and said their review of her shows she has done this to many people, she has at least 7 if not more online aliases that she uses to look like she has support, and she is smooth she sells her malicious stories by creating made up stories and making them seem real, she is an expert manipulator. I had her reviewed by a colleague Dr. Michael Nuccitelli of IPredator and he enlightened me on her sickness. Don't fall prey to such people. They only wish Bad intentions and have nothing positive to endorse or put forth themselves. At some point he encouraged me he believes the laws will be updated so thst defamation and slander are a criminal offense, so that enforcement without bankrupting you as a person will be available. For now they are hiding in the shadows under their anonymous identities and are not reachable by the law.
    I share this with you so you know I am being transparent with regard to my desire to make this noble film and tell this Knights Templar story accurately and from a Templar perspective and so you know we have enemies out there (Social Media Infidels) that would seek to snuff out and prevent this story from being told.
    NNDNN
    Don Holbrook, KTJ

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Attacking freedoms? Attacking others values? Attacking individuals that disagree with their own views? My, what a short-term and selective memory jack-a$$ has. Is he talking about himself? Does he not recall a few posts on the Kingwood Underground made by him attacking those who dared comment on how their tax dollars were being wasted?

Suffer the consequences, Shitbag.

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

25 mins ·

At the Templar inspired oldest Cathedral in Havana a place where Christopher Columbus left clues for other Templar explorers on his Templar clues for continuing his Templar mission in the new world.
    https://www.facebook.com/KnightsTemp...7590964973479/

Don Allen Holbrook toured the planet like royalty on the taxpayers dime in Texas. The taxpayers are on the hook for 24 million $$$$$ for a theme park that will never exist off of the paper. The sleazebag in the video had a hand in every pie of that Earthquest theme park disaster. Holbrook even served as the CEO and president of the fraudulent charity set up to promote the for profit theme park.

Now, this fraud is traveling the world again. Are the movie investors funding this nonsense? They too are likely to have paid for yet another in a long line of Holbrook's colossal failures.

CommentShare

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I need to get in on this 'bankruptcy' racket.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

16. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

4 hrs ·

Many people have asked about the status of this production film and if it is endorsed and/or thereby inferring that it is in some way a sanctioned effort by a Knights Templar organization. Let me be clear on this, the Answer is No.

First and foremost this is a private effort of commercial promotion to create an accurate and plausible theoretical story of the Knights Templar Order (non-Masonic) from 1118-2016. This project is led by a real life KNIGHTED member of the SMOTJ, who is a respected and renowned Templar Historian. There is NO reason to seek Endorsement for this effort and NO requirement to do such, as that does not fit into the involvement of the Order's mission and/or expectation of It's Knighthood fellowship affiliation. This does not mean that there has been any lack of disclosure of our effort. We have invited anyone who loves the Templar story to join in as either an owner ( IF they Qualify as an Accredited Investor), or as a Movie Contributor (Named Screen Credit supporter) or Fan and Retail Consumer of this story once it is fully funded and produced for distribution to the Media Industry for purchase.

We just wanted to make this disclosure so the question is fully answered and put to rest. YOU SHOULD NOT Invest if you have any qualms or concerns with our STATED Position on this subject. If this continues to persist you will leave us with no other option but to restrict this page and require an approved subscription to view our content. We are making every effort to leave this an open public group, BUT our production company is very busy handling matters of great importance such as getting the movie capitalized and then produced as any business should be focused upon at this point in our process.

God Bless You All.
    NNDNN
    The SMOTJ made it clear they are not okay with this money grab, yet he still brags that he is "a real life KNIGHTED member of the SMOTJ, who is a respected and renowned Templar Historian." And, even after getting chastised by SMOTJ National, the goon still has the following 2 pages up:

https://www.facebook.com/Internetstalkers/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...91484390910219

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls

June 14 at 8:56am ·

Defaming the good name of a fellow brother and bearing false witness is shameful and unchristian, a noble from the Knights Templar Order speaks out against online Jihadists like Stalkers.

Soapbox-Momster shared a page.

May 30 at 2:50am ·

Real life Stalker of the Author becomes Templars Public Enemy #1 by attacking and harassing fellow Templars and their movie documentary film project.
    Holbrook's statements are putting the SMOTJ in danger of facing suit. When are they going to mitigate that risk by revoking this sickos membership?

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

9 hrs ·

The Knights Templar Story Today needs to be told from a truly accurate and Templar perspective. I have received hundreds of messages maybe even over a thousand from the more than 150,000 Templar fans that have continued to visit our page. Their main point usually starts out about their dream since childhood has always been to be a knight.
    Here is the point of my message today.

The Templar Story is all of our OPPORTUNITY to associate our family name with the legacy and history of the Knights Templar in film. This requires a unified and strong effort of a few hundred worthy and noble people that will support the making of this production. Being a knight is more than chivalrous ideals and living, it is about CHAMPIONING a cause of noble purpose and making some personal sacrifice to see the Quest through to fruition.

If you are truly cut from the cloth and forged with the blood of a true Knight then this is your finest hour to prove it. Join me and the hundreds of others by becoming one of our elite Movie Contributors for only $395. We have even negotiated with PayPal so you can pay it over 4 months. Making this epic story correctly should be something you will be proud to be associated with your entire life. It will also show the world that you stand for the ideals of Templar Chivalry. This is your defining hour to decide are you going to be one of our ranks or not?

If YOU decide to be one of us, then here is how our Movie Contributors will be recognized:
    Our Movie Contributors receive a custom personalized Knights Templar Movie Contributor Certificate, a signed and numbered fine art print of the Templar Charge at Montgisard, your own family name in the Templar Two Knights word art, and your full name in the rolling on screen credits within the movie.

If you'd like to be a Movie Contributor you can speak with Barry McCullers at 702-443-3989 or just go to our website at www.KnightsTemplarMovie.com then go to the Investment Opportunity link and click the Become an Investor Today button and follow the instructions.

Home - THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MOVIE
    Estimated Movie Current Valuation0About the Knights Templar Movie The Knights Templar Movie is a new Docu-Drama that has wider social appeal over traditional documentary movies and thus far greater potential for return on investment. With…
    Don Allen Holbrook's money grab just goes on endlessly. When is this lying fraud going to throw in the towel and crawl back under his rock?

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook is still begging and no one gives a rats patootie as anyone with a clue has taken their pocketbook and run far, far away. Out of a rapidly dwindling less than 4000 Twitter followers only 6 responded. His money grabs are hopeless after his Earthuqest debacle and outright lies about other non-existent projects. He hasn't been able to pull off any project of any kind in over a decade.

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Movie Investment for Owners
    Number of payments 4
    Start payments At checkout
    Due* Amount
    At checkout $687.50 USD
    Every 4 weeks (x 3) $687.50 USD
    Total $2,750.00 USD

Movie Credit Contributors
    Number of payments 4
    Start payments At checkout
    Due* Amount
    At checkout $98.75 USD
    Every 4 weeks (x 3) $98.75 USD
    Total $395.00 USD
    Holbrook bragged of a corporate sponsor for the movie, but they never materialized when promised. We all know after all the publicity around Earthquest and his firings from Economic Developer positions for resume fraud and money issues that there was no chance this deal would fly either. His imaginary 100s of projects and 50,000 jobs was due almost solely because he warmed a chair on a government sponsored loan committee. He didn't work on those projects or have anything at all to do with them despite his Orca sized lies. He hasn't had any project of any size come to fruition in over a decade. And, now most laughably as he begs the clueless paupers out there for their hard earned money, he is offering installments. How is that going to help the working poor, honest Joe's that he is trying to bilk out of money that they really don't have? He is even dumber than a rock! Chargebacks and a class action suit may be in Holbrook's future!

Become An Owner Today - THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MOVIE

Love some Bunny! I do!

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The absolutely disgusting begging by Don Allen Holbrook will just never end. 7 hours and no likes:

Knights Templar Movie

7 hrs ·

We have taken a much more aggressive approach to the Movie Contributors by initiating a request for those interested to provide us with your email address. We will then initiate a PayPal invoice for your Movie Contributor spot. If you ignore it then we assume you do not want to have your family name associated with the Knights Templar Story as part of our film. The reason for this is we want to close out the funding segment and get into production, while still maintaining our original purpose of allowing all those that desire to be part of this awesome film that opportunity. Once we close out this funding and participation, it will not be reopened.
    We hope you will seriously consider becoming one of our core movie contributors and make your own family name forever linked to the Knights Templar story with your movie credit name inclusion. This opportunity is only $395. We created this because we realize many of you do not have the necessary monies to purchase an ownership share.

LikeShow more reactions
    CommentShare
    For the love of God, Holbrook, stick a fork in it!

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donny the Desperado
    Once we close out this funding and participation, it will not be reopened.
    Yeah right.

Desperate Donnys' begging bowl is so full he can afford to refuse potential income by shutting off donations.

I didn't realize he was a stand up comedian.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook bragged of a corporate sponsor for the movie, but they never materialized when promised. We all know after all the publicity around Earthquest and his firings from Economic Developer positions for resume fraud and money issues that there was no chance this deal would fly either. His imaginary 100s of projects and 50,000 jobs was due almost solely because he warmed a chair on a government sponsored loan committee. He didn't work on those projects or have anything at all to do with them despite his Orca sized lies. He hasn't had any project of any size come to fruition in over a decade. And, now most laughably as he begs the clueless paupers out there for their hard earned money, he is offering installments. How is that going to help the working poor, honest Joe's that he is trying to bilk out of money that they really don't have? He is even dumber than a rock! Chargebacks and a class action suit may be in Holbrook's future!

Become An Owner Today - THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MOVIE
    Orca-sized lies.......LOL

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Smile Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Yeah right.

Desperate Donnys' begging bowl is so full he can afford to refuse potential income by shutting off donations.

I didn't realize he was a stand up comedian.
    Oh, he'll turn the spigot off all right. Two days later he'll turn it on full blast claiming the fact-finding wing of the movie's production team needs to head over to Europe to "clarify a few things in order to guarantee a 100% factual account of the Templar story" He'll then proceed to tell the fact-finding team (Laurie, the two boys, and that little guy bouncing around inside his cranial cavity) that he's found a few dozen more investors, errrr morons, errr marks, errr dumb-asses, so pack your bags. YEEEE HAHHH

Speaking of filling bowls, he'll then proceed to fill the first bowl he sees, the one behind the first high-end street cafe' they see in Paris after plunking down the first $395.00 and scarfing down his first bag-o-bagels (they're like Lays potatoe chips to LardA$$, he can't eat just one).

Stand-up comedian? More like sit-down commodian.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

John Hrusovszky You can film some at our Manor and in our woods :)
    Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs

Knights Templar Movie John, you should consider becoming a named movie contributor. We had some pretty high level discussions today with film executives and it is my opinion, they will give us a few weeks to wrap up the inclusive offer we have made and then they will fund the project and do away with this opportunity for only $395.
    Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Knights Templar Movie

2 hrs ·

Folks, you should consider becoming a named movie contributor fairly quickly. We had some pretty high level discussions today with film executives and it is my opinion, that they will give us a few weeks to wrap up the inclusive offer we have made to all of you to be included in the screen credits and then they will fund the project and do away with this opportunity for only $395.
    Also, If I read the discussion correctly today, they will allow those of you that want to purchase shareholder ownership that opportunity for the next few weeks, then I believe their intention will be to purchase all remaining shares and move ahead and close out any further ability to participate as a Movie Contributor or Movie Share Owner.
    If you are serious about becoming part of Templar Recorded history and have your own family recognized forever with the Knights Templar Story, this could be your last few days to do so!
    If you go to our website at www.KnightsTemplarMovie.com you can sign up for whichever option you can afford.
    NNDNN

Estimated Movie Current Valuation0About the Knights Templar Movie The Knights Templar Movie is a new Docu-Drama that has wider social appeal over traditional documentary movies and thus far greater potential for return on investment. With…
    www.knightstemplarmovie.com

Holbrook and his fellow scammer (comedian and weight loss scam pusher ) Barry McCullers are the only execs behind this. If those film makers get any other offer at all I am sure they will bail if they haven't already. What a load! Fake it even though you will never make it!

Love some Bunny! I do!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

3 hrs ·

I would like to remind everyone that this site is 100% to support the creation of a community that is financially oriented and positive in creating the necessary resources to fund our documentary film about the Knights Templar Order.
    If your comments or behavior are disrespectful and/or contrary to our purpose, you will be excommunicated and banned from this community.

We are a chivalrous based organization built upon civil and kind treatment of our fellow community members and those that assist me (Don Holbrook) in this pursuit of my own knight quest to create this film based story.

Remember these rules must be followed because I have zero tolerance for anyone that is malicious or disrespectful of ANYONE within our online community.
    Veritas vos Liberabit
    (The Truth Shall Set Us Free)
    NNDNN
    Who in the hell is we and what about this our business? Holbrook is a threatening litigious goon and not in the least chivalrous! And, does Holbrook think he is the Pope or something? Excommunicated?

The SMOTJ and real Knights Templar are dead set against this money grab and assured me that I am not their "public enemy #1." When are the nice folks with the white suit going to take this lunatic in???

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.paypal.me/knightstemplar
    Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC

Raising funding for my production of the Knights Templar Story- Guardians of the Grail, by Two Knights One Horse Productions.

Las Vegas, NV
    About this business
    Send Money to Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC

$
    $
    Free for you. Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC pays the fee. Plus, eligible purchases are covered by PayPal Purchase Protection.

Raising funding for my production of the Knights Templar Story- Guardians of the Grail, by Two Knights One Horse Productions.

Activities Requiring Approval

PayPal requires pre-approval to accept payments for certain services as detailed in the chart below.

Service Requiring Pre-Approval Contact Information

Airlines and scheduled or non-scheduled charters/jets/air taxi operators; collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organization; dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones; acting as a money transmitter or selling stored value cards; selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property; or providing escrow services. Please send contact information, business website URL and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com
    Please join me in reporting Don Allen Holbrook to PayPal. just click on the link at the bottom of this egregious PayPal page. This investment in his entity is very risky based on his history of lies and scams.

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Who in the hell is we and what about this our business? Holbrook is a threatening litigious goon and not in the least chivalrous! And, does Holbrook think he is the Pope or something? Excommunicated?

The SMOTJ and real Knights Templar are dead set against this money grab and assured me that I am not their "public enemy #1." When are the nice folks with the white suit going to take this lunatic in???

Just when you thought to yourself "This can't possibly get any better." ****.......when will the white suits excommunicate Orca from the Sea of Humanity

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Third money grab for this year. The insanity will never end!
    Knights Templar Film Contributors

by Don Holbrook

Las Vegas, NV Film & Video

Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and their mysterious discoveries.

backers
    $0.00
    pledged of $2,500 goal
    days to go

Don Holbrook

3 created | 0 backed

About this project

The Knights Templar Story is one of the greatest unsolved mysteries of history. Their discovery under King Solomon's Temple in 1126 was something of such significant importance that it created the need for the Vatican to give them a special status. The Templars went on to become the most powerful Order and Organization in the world at that time. Then in one night Friday October the 13th in 1307, they were betrayed and arrested by many monarchs across Europe, orchestrated by King Phillip IV of France and supported by Pope Clement V. Our story in film will portray the likely circumstances for their rise to power and overnight disappearance. We will explore the mysteries and the secrets. Our film will also give you a solid understanding of the mission and purpose that the original nine founding Templar Knights established from the beginning and how and why their secrecy was so necessary in order to safeguard their discovery so that their mission could be carried out. We will take an in-depth look at what possibly could have been so important that it caused the Vatican so much concern and what the secret discovery most likely had to have been and why that is so relevant to their purpose, even today.

Risks and challenges

The delivery of the items bears no risk as they are fully completed and are mailed as funds are received. Some of the proceeds 60% of the net profits will go to assist in the funding of the production expenses.
    Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
    FAQ

Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
    Ask a question

Report this project to Kickstarter

Rewards

1. Select this reward

Pledge $5 or more

Templar Movie Benefactor

A Movie Benefactor will be listed on our roll of names on the Movie Website as an interested party that supports the concept of the movie's story of the Knights Templar Order.

Estimated delivery: Oct 2016

0 backers

Pledge amount

Select this reward

Pledge $20 or more

Certificate of Contribution

A customized contribution certificate with your name embossed onto the Certificate.

Estimated delivery: Oct 2016
    Ships to: Anywhere in the world

0 backers

Shipping destination Select a country:

Pledge amount
    Select this reward

Pledge $79 or more

Wall Art Two Knights on One Horse

A unique piece of custom wall art with your name added into the word art picture of Two Knights on One Horse... this piece is also signed by the artist Michael Volpicelli.

Estimated delivery: Sep 2016

0 backers

Pledge amount
    Select this reward

Pledge $99 or more

Mounted Templar Knight Charging

Truly a work of art. A wall art print 24x30 of a mounted Templar Knight charging into the Saracen horde to wreck havoc. High Quality museum print quality signed by the artist Michael Volpicelli.

0 backers

Pledge amount
    Select this reward

Pledge $395 or more

Movie Contributor

Movie Contributors receive their name in the rolling movie credits as a financial contributor and they support the story of the Knights Templar Order being told accurately from an Honorable Templar perspective. They receive a signed contributor certificate customized to them. They also receive the Mounted Templar Charging Knight, the Templar Word Wall Art of Two Knights on One Horse with their name written into the artwork as a permanent record of their role.

0 backers

Pledge amount

KICKSTARTER © 2016

English

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Desperately scrounging for supporters and paying for yet more advertising in this most fruitless of a Fake Knight's Quest:

Knights Templar Movie

Sponsored ·

Our new donation system is being 100% ran through Kick Starter so that anyone having trouble sending in their contributions can be accommodated. Several of our fans asked us to create this campaign to simplify the funding of the movie for a larger segment of Templar supporters. I am now posting our official Kickstarter page as everyone requested.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/…/knights-templar-film-contribu…

Support the creation of the most accurate story of the real history of the Knights Templar Order and their mysterious discoveries.
    kickstarter.com

Love some Bunny! I do!

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Third money grab for this year. The insanity will never end!

What's next for Sir Foams-at-the-Mouth? If he doesn't start bringing in some bacon for this flick, LadyLaurie 's going to have to venture from the castle and polish a few Templar supporters swords down by the towne square for few shillings.

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

12 hrs ·

KICKSTARTER HAS BEEN UP 3 DAYS HAS HUNDREDS OF LIKES BUT ONLY 2 CONTRIBUTORS....???? Without your financial support this story will not happen as a collaborative effort!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/…/knights-templar-film-contribu…

www.kickstarter.com
    Comments

Knights Templar Movie Barry McCullers it was my desire to make all those that wanted to be actually involved financially in the making of the movie feel appreciated and necessary. Obviously, I am beginning to feel that my desire was not valued by all the fans or that they do not feel the opportunity to be officially part of the telling of the Templar Story is really that important.

If we can't get enough fan support to make the movie then I will be forced to entertain offers from the studios executives that have had conversations with us. I want to make sure this story becomes told in a visual masterpiece. After August 1, 2016 I will make my decision as to whether to continue with fan based or crowd financing versus traditional.

All those that have financially contributed of course will be well recognized for their greatly appreciated support of this monumental opportinity and they will also be part of the final ownership and recognition structure no matter what we decide.
    Like · Reply · 11 hrs · Edited
    Trust me scammers, Barry McCullers and Don Allen Holbrook, anyone that checks you two complete clowns out will not give you a dime. No studio executive will have anything to do with lying, litigious goons. As is quite public, Holbrook has a very sordid history filled with embarrassing lawsuits.

Would be supporters are getting this from me:
    I have never attacked or spoken ill of the Knights Templar at any time. My concern is to see that The Knights Templar Movie / Don Allen Holbrook doesn't fraudulently invoke their good name to bilk innocent people out of their money. I spoke to SMOTJ national and they do not support Holbrook asking members for money. And, The SMOTJ has not declared me their "public enemy # 1" as Holbrook is claiming. Holbrook's movie will probably never happen as it may well be mired in costly litigation due to Holbrook's continuing antics.

Don Allen Holbrook had a hand in every pie of the failed billion dollar Earthquest theme park including the fraudulent charity that he served as CEO and president of that was established to promote the for profit theme park. The Texas taxpayers are out a whopping 24 million dollars for bupkis. Holbrook had the gall to sue all of the taxpayers that dared to comment on this outrage. Holbrook has made a 25 year career out of threatening and filing harassment suits. Holbrook wrote off 1.29 million in legal fees in his 2007 chapter, which should not be confused with his 2011 bankruptcy where he wrote off yet more legal fees.

Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet - Quatloos!

EarthQuest's Don Holbrook Threatens to Sue Critics into Submission | Houston Press

Fantasy Land | Houston Press

New questions arise about amusement park project

Where is Houston's replacement for Astroworld?

Court gives EarthQuest developer time to raise money, save project - Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

EMCID entourage racks up expenses at resorts, restaurants, theme parks - Monday, April 02, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

EarthQuest 2009 bond sale: where did tax dollars go - Monday, April 30, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

EMCID continues to pay Earthquest expenses - Monday, November 12, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-holb...vie-scam-4406/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...cover-up-1240/

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie Thanks Dan, if everyone that liked the page donated $5 we could actually afford to pay the Director to commence planning our film schedule and budget. That would be huge progress for the film. Each of these planned raises is to accomplish key requirements to complete the film. NNDNN
    So the sickos are begging for money when they have no idea what the film will really cost? Typical Don Allen Holbrook. Earthquest was grossly under-budgeted and the $$$$ needed for advertising I am sure was not addressed. The corporate sponsor of the Knights Templar Movie Scam checked out Holbrook and bailed. He will never get another one. Wendy Stevens and Dr. Nuccitelli have clearly jumped ship. This is just another Holbrook Titanic that will line his pockets, and he is using naive folks who likely can't afford to lose money to finance this misadventure.

Love some Bunny! I do!

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post