Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Knights Templar Movie I can assure you that our Historian is well known for his accuracy and theories just as Mr. Wallace has his own theories. Being that our Historian is a well respected member of SMOTJ we are very confident in his story accuracy. As for the actors and investors, the actors have no need to be Templars, it is a film. We have made our initial effort to focus on Templars as investors, but if that does not meet the financial goals, this will be opened up to anyone that is interested in the story and the ROI. There is no shame in the production making money to repay the investors and the production company with a profit, so long as the story is well balanced and positively oriented with regards to the Templars. Sir Holbrook has written one widely acclaimed previous book on the Templars, "The Knights Templars Uncloaked" and has fourteen other published books. He is a #1 Best Selling Non-Fiction Author. He is renowned for his research and factual accuracy even in his theoretical representations.

Don Allen Holbrook is hardly a well respected member of the SMOTJ. And, I seriously doubt they will allow this money grab and his naming of me as their public enemy #1 go on unchecked any longer. They will never be able to support this scam once they have researched Holbrook's long shady personal history. Holbrook's books are in the millions in ranks. His slam book where he personally attacks me and caries on about his delusions of being cyber stalked is now past the 5.3 million rank on the Amazon Best Sellers list. His other books haven't fared much better. What a complete nut!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Knights Templar Movie

Knights Templar movie Public Enemy #1 Social Media Jihadist - Troll and Infidel Heather Dobrott is once again at her misinformation to try and cause people to not support the making of this film. First and foremost she is false in ALL her allegations. But, let's focus on our movie project.
    This is a movie about the Knights Templar being organized and created by a Knighted member of the SMOTJ. It is NOT a product that has sought, requires or is financially supported officially by the SMOTJ, nor is that necessary. All of us as Knights have our own passions and pursuit of our Knights Quest. So, the latest blathering attempting to discredit our film are AGAIN normal tactics for our public social media antagonist, writing and discussing this on her own scum sites, to lead people to possibly believe this is an official project endorsed by my Order. It is not, and I have no interest in such endorsements.

I have written books on this film topic and prior to my being knighted in 2010 at USMA West Point, NY I fully disclosed my passion for writing and producing Knights Templar stories. The Grand Priory has no stated concern with my activities and has told me that in the past. My efforts in no way are aimed at discrediting the Knights Templar historical legacy or the current SMOTJ activities, and her own efforts are in direct opposition of most things that I and my Templar brothers character and chivalrous code of conduct represent.
    I wanted to make sure that all of you as supporters are well aware of our public enemy and deceitful twisting of the truth and reality to attempt to destroy our movie project and falsely smear my good name. 100% of her cited allegations are all twists of the truth and NOT supported by actual facts, her only beef is that I will not allow her bullying and harassment to seek validation from her warped sense of entitlement that her opinion matters. My references, clients, colleagues and friends, which number in the thousands have all spoken out as to her false portrayals.
    Thank you for your continued support in spite of this obviously annoying Infidel.
    NNDNN
    Don Holbrook, Chev. KTJ

Knights Templar Movie Please share this post amongst our brothers if you are a Templar, it is important that we maintain our ranks and let dark souls and anti-Christian infidels create havoc amongst ourselves. Knowledge of these type activities and raising awareness of this deceitful tactics is our best defense. Veritas vos Liberabit
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    Remember folks that this woman is berating me as a knighted Templar and her only goal is to smear mine and the Templar Orders good name. Sounds really similar to the betrayal and persecution set about by the Pope and King Phillip that tried to destroy the Templars reputation and existence before. We have dealt with these vile folks in the past and we will handle these Infidels today as well. Nothing will stop us from making this movie and telling our story. She is just like Phillip IV and Pope Clement V, her actions are blasphemy and vile attempts to discredit our Order and her own disrespect of Christian morals and sacrilegious portrayal of Christ on her website are purely the work of someone in league with Satan's interests not Christ's. remember our motto, "Veritas vos Librrabit" The Truth Shall Set us Free

She is anti-Templar and even very sac religious, her logo is Christ vomiting. Brothers be aware that we have a stalker that has spread malicious lies about me, and she has publicly attacked the Templar Order, berating them and trying to humiliate me and halt our progress on the movie. She is now stalking people supporting us on our movie. Avoid her at all costs, she is a vile sociopath that I have never known but who began randomly stalking me and my family 4 years ago.

The American Cyberspace Predator Heather Dobrott tops the Templar Public Enemy List at #1. Her anti-Christian Jihadist tactics of trying to suppress the Knights Templar Story and ridicule the Templar Knights by being a social media infidel and tormenter of the Knights planned movie have mobilized their ranks. Her actions and tactics are blasphemies against Christ and his Holy Soldiers along with being guilty of heinously attacking the standards of Chivalric conduct. Her actions cause Templars to reflect upon their ultimate betrayal on Friday the 13th by Pope Clement V and French King Phillip IV in 1307. That attempt to destroy them failed and caused the Templars to become even more secretive in their mission. This is a classic struggle of Good versus Evil and every generation it seems the Templars find new satanic and infidel oppressors that seek to destroy their legacy and mission, yet their enemies never prevail. Evil has a new face on the Internet so memorize it well, this dark soul has no empathy, compassion or morality, she is the agent of pure Malevolence.

There is nothing Christian about this social media infidel don't engage her, let us and the Order handle her. She is a vile and heinous person.
    Soapbox-Momster shared a page.

May 30 at 2:50am ·

Real life Stalker of the Author becomes Templars Public Enemy #1 by attacking and harassing fellow Templars and their movie documentary film project. Author considering a new television series based on these social media stalkers and trolls to further expose them.
    https://www.facebook.com/Internetstalkers/
    Don Allen Holbrook is clearly stating that I am the # 1 enemy of the Knights Templar / SMOTJ and he is claiming the Order is going to "handle" me. I have never spoken out against the SMOTJ of Knights Templar. That is just the latest in a mile long list of Holbrook's lies. He is clearly their worst enemy.

I have been one of Holbrook's most vocal critics since I caught him with a hand in every pie of the Earthquest theme park scam which will cost the Texas taxpayers 24 million dollars for bupkis. I researched his monkey business history of the past 25 years and worked with numerous reporters across the country to get the facts out there before the public. Holbrook is just enraged that his lies, deceit, bankruptcies, numerous threats and harassment court cases have all been made public.

I don't believe for a second the Knights Templar Orders / SMOTJ are going to risk getting involved in very public and embarrassing litigation by letting this clown sully their good name and soliciting money. His behavior does not reflect the precepts of a true Christian Knight in any way.

http://www.houstonpress.com/…/earthquests-don-holbrook-thre…
    www.houstonpress.com/news/fantasy-land-6593197
    http://www.click2houston.com/…/new-questions-arise-about-am…
    Court gives EarthQuest developer time to raise money, save project - Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com
    EMCID entourage racks up expenses at resorts, restaurants, theme parks - Monday, April 02, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com
    EarthQuest 2009 bond sale: where did tax dollars go - Monday, April 30, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com
    http://ourtribune.com/article.php?id=14410
    http://www.realscam.com/…/don-allen-holbrook-iedc-rogue-me…/
    http://www.realscam.com/…/don-holbrook-smotj-soapbox-momst…/
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie / Don Allen Holbrook wild claims:
    First and foremost she is false in ALL her allegations.....My references, clients, colleagues and friends, which number in the thousands have all spoken out as to her false portrayals.
    Alrighty then. Let's have proof that ALL my allegations are false. And, I am sure our readers would love to see these thousands of quotes of those who have spoken out in support of scammer boy. Bring it on!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

Potential investors that want to receive a phone call from Barry McCullers about how to become a movie shareholder for $2,750 please like this post. Barry can walk you through the options.

Please do not like this post if you are just an enthusiastic supporter and fan. We have had such an awesome response, we have to focus on our potential investors, so we can get this movie under production.
    NNDNN
    0 likes so far. The constant begging is advertising Holbrook's absolute desperation to find some brainless warm marks. The investors are running like hell away from this lunatic with all his many harassment suits (1.29 million in legal fees written of in his 2007 chapter 7 bankruptcy for 1 example,) his theme park from hell where he had a hand in every pie (Earthquest which will cost the Texas taxpayers 24 million for bupkis) and his hideous online juvenile delinquent quality meltdowns and attacks. Not to mention the SMOTJ / Knights Templar are not supporting this latest Holbrook scam.

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls shared their photo.

11 hrs ·

Yes, I agree with you. She has stalker me got over 4 years now. I do not personally know her, I have never had any dealings with her, nor have any of my Clients or family members. She found me through cyberspace and seeks her own attention through inflicting emotional pain and financial suffering upon successful people, mostly men. She has tried to connect with hundreds of my friends, clients and colleagues and attacks anyone who speaks out to state that they disagree with her opinions and allegations she makes regarding me. If she contacts you, screen shot it and send it to me privately. I do have my attorney working on this matter. I am sorry that we all have to deal with this woman named Heather Dobrott aka Soapboxmom.
    The most recent of his bull runs at his critics in court was a complete disaster. He was laughed out of court and tossed out on his ear in round one for jurisdictional issues as I predicted would happen before the dumba$$ even filed against hundreds of defendants in Ohio. The media poked all kinds of fun at him. Holbrook could have immediately filed again in Texas in 2012 where he would have had jurisdiction, but was apparently afraid to do so as he has never yet produced a false statement of fact made by me or the hundreds of others (including all the taxpayers in Texas commenting on his theme park disaster that left them holding the bag for 24 million for bupkis) that he sued after 20 something years of threats and harassment suits filed and lost across the nation. Holbrook wrote off a whopping 1.29 million in legal fees in his 2007 chapter 7 bankruptcy alone, not to be confused with his 2011 bankruptcy where he stiffed yet another legal firm. This lunatic needs to crawl back under his rock!

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls

2 hrs ·

Our efforts to begin to formulate a plan to produce a new television series that will focus on the social problems created by Internet Predators progressed today well. Conceptually the framework of the concept was developed with our potential host and narrator. Our next steps will be to craft a budget and series production cost estimate for the 24 minute pilot show and a short 3 minute film short as an overview for pre-production publicity and film and television festivals to raise distribution awareness.
    Our working name is going to be something fun. We are calling it the Cyber-Knights Series... Guardians of the Abyss!
    Watch for more as we roll out our blog.
    The lunatic just rambles on and on. The SMOTJ / real Knights Templar Order is not going to tolerate this kind of negative publicity!

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wil Kimbrel Holbrook? Hahaha!Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Leighton W Brian Of all the research I've done. This seems more like a scam then any thing. Be smart and do your research.
    Like · Reply · 43 mins

The masses are definitely on to him. While he snoozes they are warning people away on the movie page.

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sooo, our favorite court jester Sir Scuzbag himself, has lowered himself into the last bastion of free advertising in a feeble attempt to resurrect the lifestyle he was used to while emptying the East Montgomery County taxpayers bank vault, Facebook. I hope he realizes the majority of the favorable responses he gets there are coming from mindless morons sitting in their parents basement furiously typing away because they have nothing better to do with their time since they were fired from the best job they ever had......cleaning toilets, mopping the floors, and emptying the trash cans at McDonalds. The sad part of this is Lardass will probably find a few to send him their savings from working that job for the last 3 yrs., all $83.68 of it. I can hear them now, calling up their bestest (and only) friend with this, "Hey, dude, you need to turn off Dungeons and Dragons, drop your plastic sword, remove your paper mache helmet and breastplate (awww, ****, just leave them on) and come over to my cave, I have some killer bud and we need to celebrate my name that will be rolling on the credits of this bad-ass movie that will be coming out!!!"

Lardass knows he can get into the mass of mush these mindless morons call brains for 2 reasons.

(1) Those masses of mush are incapable of thought process.

(2) They'd rather let someone do their thinking for them because mom and dad have been doing it waaay too long and that's what they're used to and they're just too damn lazy to.

The saddest part of the tactics Holbrook uses by throwing God into the mix and his attempt at controlling these idiot's minds is that it worked for at least 2 people I can think of, Jim Jones and David Koresh. Unfortunately, we all know how well things worked out for THEIR followers.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don Holbrook seems to ooze utter GENIUS in everything he undertakes ...

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

he fails to realize that taking a taxpayers money is dealing with them.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Don Holbrook seems to ooze utter GENIUS in everything he undertakes ...

SD

More than likely a combination of the effects of Lortab, Zanax, and Carisoprodol kicking in. It happens quite frequently in his ramblings. Not to worry though, his newest marks, err, followers, understand it quite well. Please feel free to insert the truth. "She has exposed me for the lying, dishonest, self-serving, deceitful blow-hard that I am for over 4 years now."

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie
    14 hrs ·

One of our Templar brothers posted this to his friends and said this is a way for many to become part of our movement to make this film. Thanks brother (name withheld to protect innocent victim)!
    Innocent Victims page

The Knights Templar Movie
    The Docu-Drama film that tells the story of one of history's most sought after knowledge regarding the mysterious secrets that the Knights Templar Order foun...
    www.youtube.com

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Holbrook is calling and contacting real Knights Templar across the globe. They are removing his sleazy movie solicitations and warning all of their order members. When is this snake going to crawl back under his rock? These shenanigans will likely cost him his membership. They don't appreciate his money grab, especially with the dozens of newspaper articles exposing his many scams, schemes, blatant lies, attacks on taxpayers and numerous harassment suits over the last 25 years. The truth is easily accessed right here!

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...cover-up-1240/

Love some Bunny! I do!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No press release on June 7th! What happened to the bragged about corporate sponsor??? No interview either. Caveat Emptor!

Holbrook's reputation for scamming the public as documented in dozens of newspaper articles for 25 years will scare off any legitimate company or individual that takes the time to simply do a Google search. Hang on to your pocket books and run. If you have paid with a credit card immediately dispute the charge. This Knights Templar Movie is sure to sink like the Titanic as every Holbrook project has done in more than a decade.

Don Allen Holbrook / Knights Templar Movie promised:
    May 27 at 9:14am ·
    I met last night with our new corporate sponsor and they have agreed to our terms. We will be shooting the press release on June 7. They have agreed to purchase 25% of our stock. If you are going to become an investor now is the time to act. Once this is completed we expect to be fully subscribed within a few weeks. We will not issue additional shares. We plan to move to distribution negotiations next then production should begin in August if all goes as we would like to on our timeline.
    I also filmed an interview on the why and how of the story as part of the back story behind the scenes footage. We should begin to release those very shortly via our FB page.
    CommentShare
    Chronological
    3 shares
    Comments
    James Fortner
    James Fortner Fantastic!!
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 27 at 10:59am
    http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php…

http://www.houstonpress.com/…/earthquests-don-holbrook-thre…

http://www.realscam.com/…/don-allen-holbrook-iedc-rogue-fo…/

www.houstonpress.com/news/fantasy-land-6593197

New questions arise about amusement park project

http://www.ourtribune.com/article.php?id=13295

EMCID entourage racks up expenses at resorts, restaurants, theme parks - Monday, April 02, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

EarthQuest 2009 bond sale: where did tax dollars go - Monday, April 30, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

EMCID continues to pay Earthquest expenses - Monday, November 12, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

http://www.realscam.com/…/don-holbrook-smotj-soapbox-momst…/

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some awful wench peed in Holbrook's Wheaties big time.

Crazy Stalker = genius journalist / blogger that has dug up every last bit of dirt on Scammer Don Allen Holbrook / The Knights Templar Movie. Texas taxpayers are out a whopping 24 million thanks to the Earthquest theme park debacle where scammer boy had a hand in every pie of that billion dollar nightmare that exists only on paper. Holbrook was even stupid enough to serve as the president and CEO of a fraudulent charity set up to promote the for profit theme park. Holbrook is such a low life sleaze that he sued all of the taxpayers that dared to comment on that waste of millions of dollars. The litigious goon wrote of 1.29 million in legal fees in his chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2007, not to be confused with his 2011 bankruptcy where he weaseled out of more legal fees. He has spent his career threatening and filing harassment suits against taxpayers across the country.

In Texas we used to cry "Remember the Alamo." Now, our battle cry is against Holbrook with "Remember Earthuqest!"

Check out the video following:
    https://www.facebook.com/99148439091...4343995957591/

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...39255532895880

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Little Black Book of Economic Development, 2nd Edition: The Clandestine Art and Practical Science of Building Local Economies

Little Black Book of Economic Development, 2nd Edition: The Clandestine Art and Practical Science of Building Local Economies

Format: Paperback | Last Sale: unknown

| Author(s): Don Allen Holbrook

Jun. sales:0

May. sales:0

SalesRank: 4,058,357

Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers)

Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers)

| Author(s): Don Allen Holbrook

SalesRank: 5,337,772

Who Moved My Smokestack?: America's Failure to Protect Our Jobs and Stop the Erosion of the American Dream

Who Moved My Smokestack?: America's Failure to Protect Our Jobs and Stop the Erosion of the American Dream

| Author(s): Don A. Holbrook

SalesRank: 6,647,257

All we can say is ouch! This will keep the investors running at top speed away from a sure movie flop!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls

1 hr ·

An example of how you can spot a real stalker. Someone who is blocked from your social media but then sneaks in using a disguise an anonymous person with malicious intent. Here is an example of my own stalker doing just this. One of my fans speaks out in support of me as a character reference and within hours the stalker has reacted.

-1:12

Comments

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls Here is her linked post proving she is no genius blogger but rather truly a malicious stalker.

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls Another one aimed at the video
    So Holbrook is quoting the two previous posts I made here and another one where I shared Barry McCullers plea for people to schedule phone calls with him where I advised anyone who had invested to look into disputing the charge on their credit cards and doing a chargeback. That sure is swell of him to remind his clueless marks that they have recourse with their credit card company!

And, again, how in the world is reading posts that Holbrook makes public, court records, dozens of newspaper articles skewering the Royal Gasbag and self-proclaimed Lord of the Internet stalking? For the record, Holbrook is so completely brainless he never bothered to block me from the majority of his Facebook pages. Blocking me from his worthless personal page does not stop me from accessing his slew of other pages he set up for the sole purpose of attacking me and that give me the added bonus of watching him scare off investors and corporate sponsors in droves with his lunatic ramblings. With all the people that post here and work with me, there is no way he can have a public page that I won't get numerous copies of anyway.

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

3 hrs ·

Six years ago this weekend I was knighted at the USMA West Point at the SMOTJ investiture. https://www.facebook.com/DonAllenHolb…/posts/1446502235713:1

And, that can be easily revoked!

We are a modern Christian Order of Knighthood dedicated to:
    • Seeking God in our lives and promoting love and respect for our community.
    • Increasing understanding between religions, helping pilgrims visit holy places, and maintaining a Christian presence in the Holy Land.
    • Supporting the poor, sick, and unjustly accused; standing against oppression, and protecting freedom of speech.
    Suing the Texas and Nevada taxpayers that commented on 24 million lost with Holbrook's hand in every pie Earthquest theme park disaster sure doesn't seem like an act of a Christian working to protect freedom of speech.

https://economicdeveloper.com/2013/0...ot-delusional/

Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet - Quatloos!

Love some Bunny! I do!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More hilarious video from scammer and pathological liar Don Allen Holbrook:

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...41478636006903

The Knights Templar Movie deal is the brainchild of Don Allen Holbrook. Don Allen Holbrook had a hand in every pie of the failed billion dollar Earthquest theme park including the fraudulent charity that he served as CEO and president of that was established to promote the for profit theme park. The Texas taxpayers are out a whopping 24 million dollars for bupkis. Holbrook had the gall to sue all of the taxpayers that dared to comment on this outrage. Holbrook was fired from 2 Economic Developer positions and not renewed for a third. Huber Heights, Ohio sued him and Pahrump, NV had angry taxpayers attacking him in their newspaper and at numerous town meetings. Holbrook has made a 25 year career out of threatening and filing harassment suits. Holbrook wrote off 1.29 million in legal fees in his 2007 chapter, which should not be confused with his 2011 bankruptcy where he wrote off yet more legal fees. Please check out the following links with newspaper articles and court papers before giving this obvious scam a dime!

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...39255532895880

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Skanky Stalker" at you service!

Check out the third video about airing this week. Don Allen Holbrook is clearly cracking up!

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...41719972649436

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    "Skanky Stalker" at you service!

Check out the third video about airing this week. Don Allen Holbrook is clearly cracking up!

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...41719972649436
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LardBelly's movie (personal checking account) donations must be slowing down to a trickle. Notice how his skanks keep getting skankier? The first one he used at least looked like she could be the owner of a respectable (wink, wink) Thai Massage Parlor. The second one (the one above) looked like she had just retired from her former job buffing poles with her G-string because of the incredible strain on her back from carrying 2 15lb sacks of silicone around. The last one? What more needs to be said? She looks like she could have a grand daughter who buffs poles with her G-string somewhere across the Atlantic. London? Australia? One of you Aussies help me out here. No, wait........if she works for Holbrook you don't claim her, right?

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

More video. LOL!!! I guess Holbrook could splice all these together and his movie will be a done deal!
    https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...42200352601398

The following makes it obvious that everyone that got suckered in to this nightmare should immediately dispute the charge on their credit cards as fraudulent and ask for a chargeback while they still can!

More lies and subterfuge. I have never attacked or spoken ill of the Knights Templar at any time. My concern is to see that Don Allen Holbrook doesn't fraudulently invoke their good name to bilk innocent people out of their money. I spoke to SMOTJ national and they do not support Holbrook asking members for money. And, The SMOTJ has not declared me their "public enemy # 1" as Holbrook is claiming. Holbrook's movie will probably never happen as it may well be mired in costly litigation due to Holbrook's continuing antics.

Don Allen Holbrook had a hand in every pie of the failed billion dollar Earthquest theme park including the fraudulent charity that he served as CEO and president of that was established to promote the for profit theme park. The Texas taxpayers are out a whopping 24 million dollars for bupkis. Holbrook had the gall to sue all of the taxpayers that dared to comment on this outrage. Holbrook has made a 25 year career out of threatening and filing harassment suits. Holbrook wrote off 1.29 million in legal fees in his 2007 chapter, which should not be confused with his 2011 bankruptcy where he wrote off yet more legal fees.

Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet - Quatloos!

EarthQuest's Don Holbrook Threatens to Sue Critics into Submission | Houston Press

Fantasy Land | Houston Press

New questions arise about amusement park project

Where is Houston's replacement for Astroworld?

Court gives EarthQuest developer time to raise money, save project - Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

EMCID continues to pay Earthquest expenses - Monday, November 12, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-holb...vie-scam-4406/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...cover-up-1240/

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What a piece of **** this guy is.
    Can you imagine stooping to the level of having to pay Fiverr.com spokespeople $5 to make a video telling people what a great upstanding guy "Sir" Don Holbrook is?

https://www.fiverr.com/bradfordjet/r...eo-testimonial

Pitiful!

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post