LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goran Markovic and his partner Nicola Penny the long con

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Goran Markovic and his partner Nicola Penny the long con

Jack, this is when I became so desperate I wanted to try and starve myself to force them to let me go. It didn't work because I did not know at the time it was all a scam so there was no "Todd Brown, Assistance Directory General of ASIO" to help me nor did Goran Markovic ever care. All I ended up doing was making myself very ill and weak from lack of food, and my mental state deteriorated from the lack of food, exposure to the cold sleeping in my car, and the continual stress and trauma of the situation and abuse from Goran Markovic.

----- Forwarded Message -----

Sent: Friday, 10 October 2014, 19:45

Goran

Since you think I am a traitor I will no longer meet you or accept any money from you. I will also not get money from any other source which I doubt that I would be able to do anyway. From today, I refuse to eat until I am allowed to go free from this nightmare. I can only see this ending in 1 of 3 ways: you compromise and make an agreement; you hand yourself in, or I end up starving myself to death.

I have become so desperate as to now starve myself than to continue in this nightmare. And if you think I am joking or that this is a game, then let us all wait 3 weeks until I am very ill. I estimate that I will be very ill within that time from the combined lack of food, exposure to the cold and my already weakened state from going hungry for so long.

You are the one who has betrayed me every day you have kept me in this nightmare. You could have persuaded Todd to give me what I wanted and let me go free long ago. But for your own selfish reasons you have used and abused me and kept me in this situation.

You think so little of me to leave me day after day waiting and telling me little, to be at your convenience. And I have not mentioned the various ways I have suffered through this ordeal. It shows a contempt of me when I have sacrificed and suffered so much yet you continue to be nasty and abusive. It is obvious you think so little of me.

So I will continue to sleep in my car and not eat. I have told Todd I want the following:
    the official letter documenting the $150,000 owed to my family and I and a date within 2 weeks that it will be paid in full to us,
    the return of my lithuanian passport and laptop
    and enough cash for me to live on ($5000) so I can go back to the UK and get a flight home. Sis has not received anything in the mail and I doubt she ever will.

You have not only destroyed my life but you have made every day a living hell for nearly 6 months. It is because of you I want to kill myself. Why dont you tell your mother that I am so desperate now that I would rather starve myself to death than continue trapped in this nightmare? Also tell her how nasty and abusive you have been to me. We all curse the day you came into my life. You have made my family suffer tremendously and they still suffer. Sis is worried sick about me. You have caused my family and I so much misery, pain and suffering but I doubt you care. I expect you do make your usual nasty threats as you usually do.

You and Todd have 3 (maybe 4) weeks until I become very ill.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

to me
    This happened in Amterdam when he did the same thing- left me to starve and live on the street again. He kept promising to meet up with me and would leave me waiting for days, sending the occasional message he would be there but he never turned up. I think he did these things to continually traumatize me to get every cent out of my family and I, and eventually to get my car. These were the sick mind games he played with me all the time to keep me confused and disorientated. (gary mcdonald was the fake email he set up- one of many. the other fake emails (apart from xxxx are all fake that they asked me to set up so the "Americans and criminals" would not find us.

----- Forwarded Message -----

Sent: Friday, 10 October 2014, 22:03
    Subject: Fw: PHONE

call on my dutch number. your friend has it. sent him a text message from it

if i do not see you today you will not be seeing me again. you keep promising not to leave me stranded and you keep doing it. i cant go much longer
    without food

i am not going to be left stranded again for much longer. either meet up with me or you do not see me again

if i have not heard from you this evening i will send an email outlining my last wishes that i want you to follow. it's the least you can do

On Saturday, 27 September 2014, 11:12, wrote:

the internet cafe number is 020 8469755
    you can call and give them an address for me but i doubt you will do that
    so how long am i suppose to be tortured this time in amsterdam? except it is only going to be one more day that you can do this. you could have given me your mothers address and i could have gotten out of this a long time ago but i think you want me to suffer
    i hope my suffering torture and death was worth it for you

On Saturday, 27 September 2014, wrote:

if you cannot come here to meet me then get someone to get a message or email me where i can meet you. I CANNOT HANDLE BEING LEFT TO STARVE ON THE STREET AGAIN OR LEFT STRANDED LIKE YOU KEEP DOING TO ME!!!!!!!! you seem to make plans for yourself that work and i get left stranded. I AM STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT EATEN FOR DAYS!!!!!!!!! if it isnt too much trouble i would like to eat today. i mean it goran. it you cannot meet me to finalize things then i will finalize this nightmare myself. do you think that you can just keep torturing me this way without repercussions???? i can only stand so much and i am at breaking point. every day i wake up wondering if i am going to make it through the day- to live or die. meet up with me today and NO ******* EXCUSES this time. you say you think of me but all i see is you thinking and looking after yourself

On Friday, 26 September 2014, wrote:

i have no money for anything. where am i going to get access to another phone. i am sleeping in my car again. they would not give me the key to the room without paying
    good night

--------------------------------------------
    On Fri, 26/9/14, Gary Mcdonald <garymcdonald1959@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Subject: PHONE

Do you have access to another number but not yours
    and not using ur phone?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Suncica Travica aka fake Stephanie Malloy with a rather bizarre claim.

Stephanie Malloy:
    I am not going to debate the issue with you. I have had my FB profile for many years and as far as who I am your claims may fool the admins of this page but you and I both know the truth. You have broken the law and you have been caught on numerous occasions. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to divulge your personal details such as address and telephone numbers but genuine victims go to the Police not FB to report their grievances.

Stephanie Malloy:
    I saw this post a few days ago and although I sympathize with anyone that genuinely posts their grievances to this page this post should not be here. Firstly I have known Goran Markovic for more years than I care to remember so he has told me a little about this sordid matter with Ms. xxxxx. To the admins of this page I applaud your efforts but you should screen posts before they are put up because Ms. xxxxx is a jilted girlfriend who was jilted because she has a liking to intimacy with K9's. It is unfortunate that some people take advantage of others but it is also unfortunate that some people lie about being taken advantage of.

Response:
    Ms Malloy or is it Mr Markovic, I get confused because Mr Markovic uses so many fake passports and documents. I am posting on here to warn others about Goran Markovic and NOT to get justice. I don't know where you are getting your information from since you are not a member of the NSW Police Force and here is the evidence direct from the NSW Police Force
    noreply-customerassistance@police.nsw.gov.au
    May 19 (9 days ago)

Thank you for contacting the NSW Police Force Customer Assistance Unit.

A check of our records shows that there is no officer by that name employed by the NSW Police Force. You should report the post to facebook.
    Regards Jim
    19 May 2015
    And yes I have the original email from the NSW Police Force. I am wasting my time replying to your lies. The truth will come out soon in the Australian Newspapers and tv stations and I will then approach the UK and European Media. Let's see what the investigative journalists come up with Mr Markovic.

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.m...message_bubble

https://www.facebook.com/16619735675...type=3&theater

FAKE SGT STEPHANIE MALLOY.jpg

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Markovic
    Surname: Markovic
    Christian Names: Goran
    State or Province: NSW
    City or Town: Lalor Park
    Service #: None
    Service: None
    Branch: None
    Commencement of service: None
    Completion of service: None
    Case Notes:

WARNINGbeware of Goran Markovic, a Serbian born Australian citizen, from Lalor Park NSW who is now roaming Europe. He is a relentless con man, liar and wannabe with no conscience. Saying he has the morals of a pig is insulting pigs. He targets vulnerable people and like a pig hunting truffles, he is relentlessly. He applies charm and hard luck stories until he has exhausted his victims money supply. It is known that he works on multiple "victims" at the same time.

Markovic is an Australian Citizen who does his dirty work in Europe, mainly in France but also in Belgium, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, and Serbia. He falsely claims to be:

A Colonel in the Royal Australian Air Force. (RAAF)

A Group Captain in the RAAF

A Pilot in the Australian Flying Doctor Service

An Officer of the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)

An Officer of Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS)

Interpol Taskforce Commander

Interpol Crime Squad Head Australian Bureau of Interpol.

A Pilot with New South Wales Civil Aviation Authority. (CAA)

Adrian Basile and has a fake passport in that name.

Guy Matthews.

Kelly xxxxxxxxx

He often uses the rank of Colonel during introductions and conversations. The idiot does not know that the RAAF does not have "Colonels". He also fails to understand that the Civil Aviation Authority is a National Organisation and not a NSW State Authority.

GORAN MARKOVIC.jpg

Markovic

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scammers girlfriend found this photo offensive and had Facebook remove it. Don't see why, she should be proud to have made a baby with a conman, and at least I had the courtesy to hide the kids identity. Might want to grow up honest unlike his parents.

Nice Try.JPG

GORAN MARKOVIC NICOLA PENNY.jpg

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nicola, time to toss that no good boyfriend of yours under the bus. The noose is getting oh so tight.

Perth woman says she was scammed out of $120,000 while travelling through Europe

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been given information relevant to the above postings concerning the Australian criminal, Goran MARKOVIC. I am attaching his "RAAF" record (the first 3 documents) to refute his lies that he reached the rank of "Colonel" after a very long and distinguished career in the RAAF. The RAAF clearly shows he was discharged after serving a very short time in the RAAF, and this discharge was associated with an adverse psychological report on him. The other record I have attached is his Australian criminal record, also given to me by the same anonymous source. This criminal record clearly shows his numerous fraud convictions in Australia before he fled for the UK/Europe around 2000. Names of his innocent victims have been blackened out to protect their identities.
    RAAF Record1 MARKOVIC.jpgRAAF Record2 MARKOVIC.jpgRAAF Record3 MARKOVIC.jpg. m1.jpgm2.jpgm3.jpgm4.jpg

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, Claire, and welcome to REALSCAM.COM

Your documentation also shows Markovic was discharged as a "corporal" (CPL) not as a "colonel", a rank which, by the way, does not exist in the RAAF

Careless li'l fraudster, ain't he ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Simpson View Post
    I have been given information relevant to the above postings concerning the Australian criminal, Goran MARKOVIC. I am attaching his "RAAF" record (the first 3 documents) to refute his lies that he reached the rank of "Colonel" after a very long and distinguished career in the RAAF. The RAAF clearly shows he was discharged after serving a very short time in the RAAF, and this discharge was associated with an adverse psychological report on him. The other record I have attached is his Australian criminal record, also given to me by the same anonymous source. This criminal record clearly shows his numerous fraud convictions in Australia before he fled for the UK/Europe around 2000. Names of his innocent victims have been blackened out to protect their identities.
    RAAF Record1 MARKOVIC.jpgRAAF Record2 MARKOVIC.jpgRAAF Record3 MARKOVIC.jpg. m1.jpgm2.jpgm3.jpgm4.jpg
    Hi Claire, Do you have higher resolution copies of these documents? Would you be able to post them here or somewhere else? I am sure it would help the people who have posted here get closer to catching this guy.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

Hi ribshaw,

Man this guy is fascinating!! This is so weird that they went and interviewed the wife. Didn't she try to message you on Facebook to remove that picture? She says she did not know of any of Goran's activities. Do you think she conned BBC and is actually in on it?

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a receipt from the Hotel Hilton in Rotterdam, the hotel where they stayed with their daughter when they were scamming me back in 2014. The problem with Penny's statement that she did not know that he was booking into hotels using her name does not stand up. To book into a hotel, the owner of the passport who is booking into the hotel MUST present their passport along with a credit card. So she was present at the time when they both checked in together. Nicola PENNY's lies do not hold up. So Nicola PENNY "DOES LIVE OFF THE MISERY OF OTHER PEOPLE" as she so aptly stated in the BBC interview. I know from a reliable source that even now she maintains regular contact with her lying thieving partner. YOUR FAKE TEARS FOOLED NO-ONE Nicola PENNY!!!! I will post more evidence soon.

h.jpg

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cups8102 View Post
    Hi ribshaw,

Man this guy is fascinating!! This is so weird that they went and interviewed the wife. Didn't she try to message you on Facebook to remove that picture?
    I've had about four people message me that she asked to have her photo removed. Not four people messaging me that OMG Nicola just realized she is dating a conman what should she do? Not WTF Goran isn't a 007 saving the world from evil?

Quote Originally Posted by cups8102 View Post
    She says she did not know of any of Goran's activities. Do you think she conned BBC and is actually in on it?
    Yes, I do. If she wasn't what has she done since to bring Goran to justice?

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Jack. Nicola Penny has never wanted to co-operate to help bring him to justice as it would mean her meal ticket will be gone. She is a money-hungry criminal who loves the stolen money and expensive holidays. Melanie Abbott said that Nicola Penny admitted to her to still being in contact with her partner. When I spoke to Nicola Penny in February 2015 she told me that she knew Markovic was doing dishonest things when she met him. He was working as a mechanic in the UK and would charge people without doing the work. She also found out that he was doing online romance scams. Penny said that she gets phone calls all the time from people asking where Markovic is because he has stolen money from them. She gave me a list of names of people Markovic has stolen from, going back many years. She often would stay with these people helping Markovic to steal from these people. She plays the "dutiful loving" partner which is part of their scams.
    During the scam done to me, Penny said that she was often present at the ATM machine and watched him use my credit card so you cannot tell me she had no idea that the credit card was being fraudulent used to fund their holidays and living expenses. She knows his lifestyle, how he is basically a hobo travelling around Europe, moving from one victim to the next. She knows that he does not work, and in fact, hates to work and his life is a lowlife fraudster. She continues to accept the money to this day. Nicola Penny lives off the misery of other people just as her sick psychopath of a partner does.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the criminals Nicola PENNY and her partner Goran MARKOVIC were reunited in February of this year and played "happy loving family" with their daughter. Judging by the age of their daughter, this photo (below) was taken this year and is dated February, 2016. As Markovic is not employed other than his professional career as a lowlife sadistic scammer who funds their expensive holidays stealing from other people, another poor victim has paid for their holiday together in Europe again. We know that Penny, who is a single mother living in the Uk, cannot afford extravagant holidays staying at 4 and 5 star holidays. So much for Nicola Penny's sob story of being an "innocent victim" not knowing that money sent to her in other peoples' names (and never Markovic's) via Western Union, or frequent deposits into her bank account, or frequent expensive holidays in Europe were not the proceeds of their scams! Because we know that she is aware of the source of the money and has known for years. As for her story of being scared and hiding out from Markovic in fear of her life....she doesn't seem too scared to take herself and their daughter over to Europe to holiday with her partner....Penny is just as accomplished in lying and deceit as her partner.

This photo was found on Pictaram http://www.pictaram.com/user/gmblacktown/2360696313 where you can see more photos of the "devoted and loving father who steals to support their family's lifestyle and expensive holidays".

2016 Photo of Markovic with his daughter.jpg

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BKelly, I have a few questions that I need to ask. How could she be using your credit card without ID proof the card belonged to her? Have you reported it to your credit card company and closed the account? What, if anything, has been done with the authorities to charge these people? Are all the people who have been scammed just accepting that it happened to them and aren't doing anything to get them arrested?

While it is important to know what they are doing, it is equally important to know what is being done to stop them. The fact she used your credit card is fraud and a felony. I just don't understand why nothing has been done against these two by anyone who has been a victim of their con. I look forward to your reply.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Goran is back as Robert Babarovic, news update as well. Hunting his victims with classified ads looking for workers in exchange for lodging. It starts with a wire into people's bank accounts.

Robert Babarovic.JPG

BBC Radio 4 - You and Yours, Water complaints, Energy credits, Delivery charges

Post Thanks / Like

Goran is back as Robert Babarovic, news update as well. Hunting his victims with classified ads looking for workers in exchange for lodging. It starts with a wire into people's bank accounts.

Robert Babarovic.JPG

BBC Radio 4 - You and Yours, Water complaints, Energy credits, Delivery charges

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Bye Bye Goran.

https://twitter.com/9NewsAdel/status/839378803172360192

WATCH: #9News can reveal an international conman who's been living secretly in Adelaide has been captured. @alicemonfries

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bye Bye Goran.

https://twitter.com/9NewsAdel/status/839378803172360192

WATCH: #9News can reveal an international conman who's been living secretly in Adelaide has been captured. @alicemonfries

38. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post