No matter how often you ignore the facts and keep presenting the official government version of things PEOPLE HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO TESTIFY ON THE THEIR OWN BEHALF and IT IS ILLEGAL TO EXTRADITE AN UNINDICTED PERSON WITHOUT CHARGING DOCUMENTS. Gorcyca was never allowed to even speak in the Ohio or Ontario SuperiorCourtrooms and the Canada Immigration hearings he wwas given were supposed to be PUBLICby law yet 11 of 12 of them were closed doorhearings that even his own wife could not attend? GOT THE PICTURE?

Had you bothered to READ instead of GLANCE at the 200 page Law Society Complaint exhibits, 5 very credible eye witness witnesses gave CONSISTENT TESTIMONY and swon statements that Gilmour committed PERJURY. Anyone with a brain will see the writing on the wall. The judge that ignored this evidence is a political appointee. The legal evidence is overwhelming.

Read and stop defending a lawyer with zero ethics http://bruceslawysocietycomplaint.wordpress.com

It is highly unlikely that a man getting his teeth extracted in Ohio is committing crimes in Ohio especially when 19 people including a Cressman's wife personally see him in Ohio and the medical staff of an Ohio hospital confirms that he visits his mothers hospital room "DAILY for hours" during the same time span. Your willfull ignorance of the above FACTS makes me wonder about your sanity - really. If you keep suggesting that American courts are not politically influenced and never hide evidence, I will nominate you for the Moron of Year Award.

You probably still believe the official government version of WMDs and the Iraq invasion as well eh? For everyone else with a brain between their ears, I submit three links for your consideration: America Now Censors As Much As China Online - Does Canada Do The Same? | rabble.ca and also Veteran Bruce Gorcyca Trying To Expose Government Drug Smuggling - Let's Help Him - Veterans Today Forum - U.S. Military and http://bruveandthecourts.blogspot.ca

Your photos of judges proves absolutely nothing. I prefer to read the transcripts and sworn statements of 19 witnesses and a thorough 11 page report of Private Investigator Ed Reiken. An you clearly ignored the retainer agreement that bears the original signature of Bill Gilmour - the one he swore under oath that he never made with Gorcyca. THIS IS AN EXHIBIT IN THE LAW SOCIETY COMPLAINT.